Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Starting a dispensory.To tuely serve

Thread Title Search
Starting a dispensory.To tuely serve Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM #1
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Starting a dispensory.To tuely serve

First off my state North Dakota isn't a med state yet. Is NORMAL the push to encourage states? Is there other organized entities working towards this needed goal? I am very eager to operate and provide for this states needs. I want to provide the highest quality organic medicine available and have a store that sets the bar for all others to attain to. What preparations can be done while we wait for this state to transition to being compassionate?
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:12 AM #2
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
I have found a little info on the net. The thing I can control right now is growing and giving to people I know who are in need. If anyone has a dispensary and wants to chime in feel free. Thank you

Old 08-28-2013, 08:05 AM #3
farmerlion

Was reading several threads and they all had one common theme. Ironic as it is I will try to paraphrase. I want to grow 100 plants that produce 5lbs. each and I want them to be ready in 30 days....What's the best nutes to use? OH SHUKY DARN!!! all of California has the same idea....REALLY?? The prices are falling, falling, falling...ect...Now I need to sale even more crappy weed to a dispensory to keep my ridiculous profit margine. Medical mmj isn't about the quanity you can create and sale. It was passed into law as a medicine and the money follows quality. This simple fact always holds true. BMW, Mercedes, Lincoln..ect Don't anybody look across to the Canadians and see how their greed screwed up everything they had going. Their weed isn't worth $50 a bail . It has been nuked to the point it causes more ailments than it cures. The home growers and breeders whom are doing it right have the highest quality and are getting the best prices. Organic soil is where MMJ is going. If your just out to get high go give your money to a cartel and a gang banger. They will keep you in the highest producing lowest quality weed you can imagine.

Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 AM #4
farmerlion

I guess I truly stand alone on an island dedicated to quality. In seven years I have given away every bud grown to a patient that needs it. I will be content in this. Peace

Old 02-06-2016, 11:29 AM #5
hanfiking

hanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the rough
how are things going 3 years on? If I was growing for a dispensary, I would always keep a
a jar off every plant stashed away curing in a room after every grow. then one day you
would have enough saved up to sell it. Also after enough years it would be aged and cured
to perfection, and you could have a deluxe dispensory
hanfiking is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2019, 08:29 PM #6
hanfiking

hanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the rough
Purple haze: 26f 6m

Who still remembers the Purple haze: 26f 6m ?

here she is, I've been breeding them in big lots weeding out the sick and broken ones, any type of deformity removed, only the healthiest get to the next generation:

hanfiking is offline Quote