Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious.

Thread Title Search
Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2020, 03:39 AM #1
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious.

I am not an elder or old. I did grow up in a time where weed was weed and wtf is hash in the US. I have been involved with MJ for over 20 years. I have never understood concentrates. The fun thing for me has always been smell, taste, and visual with weed. Total sensory positive vibes. Recently I paused growing. When covid hit I turned off the flowering room. Never have I not had weed from 13 years old on. Top shelf from then on central Florida.

Recently I have been buying 'carts'. The first few batches were awesome. No choke, smooth, awesome high, were exactly what they said they were. I had smoked most of the cuts. The taste was on point but the smell trash like all hash and concentrates in comparison to the flower. The new carts though...'Chinese Food' smell I called the new carts. That is what they tasted and smelled like. Me and my friends sounded like we had pneumonia after a month. Yeah fuck all that. There are probably millions of these carts out there and they are bought online for 25$. So when you are buying at 35 or even 60 question it. Most of the time though the price makes sense for what it is...

Fake THC and analogs are a real thing and they are fuckin everywhere. Strange going from producer to consumer. Not going to stare at my mother plants anymore. Just go on and type chronic carts and all that other bullshit you find. Same lung issues as corona virus :P Professional websites and all of it is shipped from China. I had jaw clench and withdrawal. Similar to benzos but no where near opiates but similar digestive shit. Definitely irritable, light sweats, jaw clench, scatter brain, and no sleep. With real weed no problems....Quit many times for work even though always around. Maybe trouble sleeping nothing else.

Very sad state of cannabis right now. If it isn't frosty hemp from people, it is tainted carts most likely by vitamin E. Tastes like Chinese food, acrid, quick expansions, you know it isn't healthy after few vomits, gagging, choking, and other more subtle side effects. I smoked the carts next to a water bong and real weed and it is crazy how smooth even big hits from real weed was compared to tainted carts.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:39 AM #2
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious.

I am not an elder or old. I did grow up in a time where weed was weed and wtf is hash in the US. I have been involved with MJ for over 20 years. I have never understood concentrates. The fun thing for me has always been smell, taste, and visual with weed. Total sensory positive vibes. Recently I paused growing. When covid hit I turned off the flowering room. Never have I not had weed from 13 years old on. Top shelf from then on central Florida.

Recently I have been buying 'carts'. The first few batches were awesome. No choke, smooth, awesome high, were exactly what they said they were. I had smoked most of the cuts. The taste was on point but the smell trash like all hash and concentrates in comparison to the flower. The new carts though...'Chinese Food' smell I called the new carts. That is what they tasted and smelled like. Me and my friends sounded like we had pneumonia after a month. Yeah fuck all that. There are probably millions of these carts out there and they are bought online for 25$. So when you are buying at 35 or even 60 question it. Most of the time though the price makes sense for what it is...

Fake THC and analogs are a real thing and they are fuckin everywhere. Strange going from producer to consumer. Not going to stare at my mother plants anymore. Just go on and type chronic carts and all that other bullshit you find. Same lung issues as corona virus :P Professional websites and all of it is shipped from China. I had jaw clench and withdrawal. Similar to benzos but no where near opiates but similar digestive shit. Definitely irritable, light sweats, jaw clench, scatter brain, and no sleep. With real weed no problems....Quit many times for work even though always around. Maybe trouble sleeping nothing else.

Very sad state of cannabis right now. If it isn't frosty hemp from people, it is tainted carts most likely by vitamin E. Tastes like Chinese food, acrid, quick expansions, you know it isn't healthy after few vomits, gagging, choking, and other more subtle side effects. I smoked the carts next to a water bong and real weed and it is crazy how smooth even big hits from real weed was compared to tainted carts.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:03 AM #3
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
people are spraying hemp flowers with synthetic cannabinoids

but yeah it was the old school illegal growers poisoning the consumer

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:10 AM #4
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Hard to Believe shit like this is happening in the world...

Old 07-05-2020, 07:15 AM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
but yeah it was the old school illegal growers poisoning the consumer
Huh? The fuck are you talkin about /shrug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Hard to Believe shit like this is happening in the world...

Not at all but it is so profuse like BC Bud there should be more people speaking up. Morons sellin hemp and research chems was not normal until the last 10 or so years.

Not a problem at all? Maybe since we all know how shady shit can be we should just stay quiet.

https://chroniccartsofficial.com/

Old 07-05-2020, 12:17 PM #6
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
I think what he meant was before legality growers putting stuff in the flowers Like what he would consider to be unhealthy in passing that on& may not be healthy for the consumer..That was his analogy

Old 07-05-2020, 02:44 PM #7
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
I think what he meant was before legality growers putting stuff in the flowers Like what he would consider to be unhealthy in passing that on& may not be healthy for the consumer..That was his analogy

Correct, it was a sarcastic side comment to the mindset that only retail dispensaries have product grown with integrity

I wrote extensively how legalization lowers the bar in this regard and here it is simply coming to pass. In worse form than I could have imagined and I have a pretty dark mind with few boundaries.

Quote:

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 02:45 PM #8
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
i never understood the appeal of concentrates.

when Cannabis flowers are as potent as they are.

Truly 1-hit shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 03:05 PM #9
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post

Truly 1-hit shit.
As a vaper, it allows for stealth vaping in public

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 03:21 PM #10
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
I tried concentrates, but didn’t care for it.
I prefer flowers, esp homegrown.
Amynamous is online now Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 03:30 PM #11
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post

Truly 1-hit shit.

For people who have abused the reward centers in their brains with other substances and for illness that requires potent narcotics it can be a life saver

still safe as milk *

* sardonic commentary with a sublime reference to capt beefhart because why not

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.