You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I just got out

Thread Title Search
I just got out Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2019, 08:10 AM #71
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Beautiful plants.

Very best of wishes.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2019, 04:32 PM #72
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
I haven't heard of that strain in ages.is it as good as I've heard?
Yes it's a really decent strain great taste strong high.
HydroManiac is online now Quote

Old 12-23-2019, 08:09 PM #73
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroManiac View Post
Holy grail kush
What a bunch of sh*t they put you through and now they are rolling in the legal tax dough off the same folks they used to lock up.

Not a bad strain, I liked it. If you like a thick heavy kush get a hold of some Diamond OGK, or Scotts.
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2019, 10:07 PM #74
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Holy grail kush
Those some beautiful plants man and you got true grit keeping going. Congratulations all around!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 12-24-2019, 03:08 AM #75
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylowgethigh View Post
What a bunch of sh*t they put you through and now they are rolling in the legal tax dough off the same folks they used to lock up.

Not a bad strain, I liked it. If you like a thick heavy kush get a hold of some Diamond OGK, or Scotts.
Got to love our messed government. I just got these seeds out some stuff I got from a dispensary out here and decided to grow them now I have the bug. I am hoping to get better gear but I spent a lot more then I was planning getting the stuff I needed to grow again.

Old 12-24-2019, 03:10 AM #76
HydroManiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Beautiful plants.

Very best of wishes.
Thanks this is my first time I have grown is soil was always a hydro guy but people that have a lot more skill then I do after all these years convinced me to try soil I like it a lot so far.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:49 PM #77
HydroManiac

I thought I might post my newest pics of my plants 5 weeks into flowering

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:19 PM #78
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Looks great and will be better tasting than rec weed!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2020, 10:27 PM #79
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
I thought I might post my newest pics of my plants 5 weeks into floweringView Image

View Image View Image
Those look great man! I've found that LST has increased my yields compared to not training them. I think this might be the super thread about it, I forget.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=6090
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2020, 05:20 AM #80
HydroManiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Looks great and will be better tasting than rec weed!
I am going to cure my weed for a month before any of it is smoked and of course hand trim these auto trimmers are bs knocks the trichs off and ruins the weed

2 members found this post helpful.