What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the problem? help me

ramse

I thought it was a lack of nitrogen... I fertilized (with pollen manure npk 2 2 2) but I have not seen major improvements... what do you think?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=77563&pictureid=1869240

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=77563&pictureid=1869241

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=77563&pictureid=1869242

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=77563&pictureid=1869244

ramse

album.php

album.php

album.php

ramse

ok, I will provide as soon as possible ... I do not have a liquid cal / mag supplement, but I have Lithothamnium calcareum Mag 80% Ca 15% which is also useful to stabilize the soil pH

troutman

Seed Whore
Yeah feed those plants ASAP.

BTW: Below each pic in your album is a place called BB Code.

Copy and past all that code into your posts and your pics will appear. :tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
ok, I will provide as soon as possible ... I do not have a liquid cal / mag supplement, but I have Lithothamnium calcareum Mag 80% Ca 15% which is also useful to stabilize the soil pH
I'm not an expert at soil, but isn't 80% Mg, 15% Ca perfect for locking up the plant and hardening the soil? Maybe 80% Ca, 15% Mg would work better, but I'd have to read up on it again. I'm 99% hydro for 16 years, but I read a lot. :D

ramse

I'm not an expert at soil, but isn't 80% Mg, 15% Ca perfect for locking up the plant and hardening the soil? Maybe 80% Ca, 15% Mg would work better, but I'd have to read up on it again. I'm 99% hydro for 16 years, but I read a lot. :D

yes, I was wrong to write... inverting magnesium with calcium...
the calcium and magnesium values ​​of LITHOTAMNIUM CALCAREUM in a ratio of 10/1 are optimal... although usually most people use dolomite lime that has a ratio of 2/1, too much magnesium

today I proceeded to fertilize with an npk fertilizer for veg and as spray leaf an extract of algae (Ascophyllum nodosum)

thank you all for your help and sorry for my bad english

ramse

the plants that I had shown in the photos are quite resumed, and they started the flowering (very early strain)... they have only some twisted leaves, I can not understand if they are parasites or other...
photo:
picture.php

picture.php

ramse

while these other plants (in full vegetative phase) have begun to show signs of deficiency... at the first sign of deficiency (photo dated 22/07) I started to fertilize with biobizz fishmix npk 5 1 4, minimum twice the week by radical way and once as a leaf spray... despite this it seems that nutritional deficiency continues to advance...
photos:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thc43

Veteran
looks like under fed earlier then a little overfed. id recommend a liquid fert like a single part flowering hydro and an EC meter then keep feeds regular and a consistant EC. Right now if you get it in order given good sun and noy late in your season you can still yield well.

ramse

I had not thought of a nutrient burn... all the other leaves are fine, no burnt points, or too dark green... I put other photos of that plant and also another plant that shows the same yellowing in the leaves in low... sorry for my bad english

picture.php

picture.php

Other plant:

picture.php

picture.php

T

Teddybrae

Not nutrient burn! Only on old/mature leaves? I think your plant has run into something nasty in the soil but is better now. those twisted leaves may be insect but if it has not spread to other plants don't worry. Don't Worry!

Latest posts

Latest posts