What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is up with all these bullshit posts by bots?

mr.brunch

Veteran
We have been invaded by google translate... must be, makes absolutely no sense.
Either that or someone’s run out of windows to lick.

oldchuck

Veteran
I must have missed this guy. Your comments make him sound kind of interesting. What name does he go by?

WelderDan

Veteran
Yeah, dude has issues. Reminds me of the nonsense some of the crack and meth head street people go off about. They hit you up for money, then go off on some similar screed after cussing you out for telling them you ain't giving them money.

Jonny Lan

Its just one seriously deranged person, from what I can make of it......and he is rather persistent, and its been going on for quite some time, usually on a daily basis.

You all can help by reporting any nut-cases to us by hitting the report post button....then we can clean them from the site ASAP.

It does get rather repetitive having to remove them from the site, but only takes a few clicks as a mod or admin...
Gypsy
I'm trying to upload pics from my computer and my phone and neither are working it just takes me to a blank page that appears to be loading but never finishes...

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

JL

Latest posts

Latest posts