What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advice Needed!!!

Mars123

My seeds just popped and I'm going to pot them into party cups using Coco. what nutirents should I use sense I'm using coco that contains 0 nuits. any info greatly helpful!

your friend,
Mars

T

Teddybrae

Oh Man ... you're supposed to have all that shit worked out before you pop the beans ... !

al70

Veteran
they will be ok for a week or so without any nutes, so hurry up and get the GH trio or canna A B , i cant believe you have no research done on this matter:asskick:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
GH micro and bloom only. Its the only time I use the 2 parts of the 3 part mix. Couple ml per half gallon to start. Keep the ec low to begin and the ph at 6.0. You can always feed stronger but its harder to back it down once you've burnt the shit out of them.

al70

Veteran
hey resinryder, do you just use the micro n bloom on seedlings, still learning myself to be honest.

Latest posts

Latest posts