What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

Holeshot22

Well are some technical problems, not not being able to access my account. And no response from administrators. I have opened up Holeshot 22. Here are a few pics of my latest , Old Killer Malawi x PCK

Holeshot22

Panama x Purple Haze

Panama x Purple Haze

Huge plant, very large beautifully scented buds. I am just flowering a clone indoors.Should be a cracker!!!!

Holeshot22

Cheers guys. Bit of of a shame all my rep points are gone. Anyway all is good ATM. I will be concentrating on Black Domina x Erdpurt , Panama x Purple Haze and Old and New killer Malawi's x PCK. I will be purchasing a few new strains shortly and more of the above seed packs .

Holeshot22

New Killer Malawi

New Killer Malawi

These New Killer Malawi plants, have amazingly beautiful glossy leaves compared to all my other strains

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

It's great to see you back! :) We all remember your great Old Killer Malawi x PCK pics, wish you also also enjoy the New Killer Malawi x PCK version. Should be nice to compare and to know your opinion.

The Malawi x White Rhino looks great! Did you make this hybrid ? Must be a real intoxicating cross!

The Panama Haze clone looks amazing as well ;) Great job as usual!

Looking forward to see more of the Black Domina x ErdPurt grown by you! :yes:

Holeshot22

Email

Email

Hi Holeshot22,

It's great to see you back! :) We all remember your great Old Killer Malawi x PCK pics, wish you also also enjoy the New Killer Malawi x PCK version. Should be nice to compare and to know your opinion.

The Malawi x White Rhino looks great! Did you make this hybrid ? Must be a real intoxicating cross!

The Panama Haze clone looks amazing as well ;) Great job as usual!

Looking forward to see more of the Black Domina x ErdPurt grown by you! :yes:
Hey Dubi. That is the second time that has happened to me , with no response from admin. Any all is growing well here after a hard summer. The Malawi - white rhino cross was mine . Great looking plant. Unfortunately I haven't sampled anything for a while due to stupid drug tests at work. The black domina is keeper for sure , as is Malawi x Pck. Could you please contact through email asap , as I can't message you due to not enough post now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot,

Sorry but i cannot find your email address, kindly send us an email to: info@aceseeds.org and i will reply you as soon as possible. Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

Sorry, we had a configuration problem with the contact form at our website, so we have not been receiving emails of customers trying to contact us through this contact form.
We apologize for that, the problem is solved now and we are receiving emails through the customer contact form at our website without problems, anyway you can always reach us at: info@aceseeds.org

Thanks!

Holeshot22

New Killer Malawi xPakistani chitral Kush

New Killer Malawi xPakistani chitral Kush

Couple of New Killer Malawi x Pakistani chitral Kush . I will snap off more pics when I take her out, to show off the amazing colours

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice looking plants my friend. Now that I see yours, I wish I would have picked up a pack or two. Great Job Holeshot22 Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Holeshot22, I just noticed you don't have an avatar. Do you have to have a certain amount of posts to get one? I don't honestly remember, It has been a decade since I started here on the Mag. I don't know how to change or update mine. One of my kids did it for me back then I'm sure. Hope all is going well with your grow brother. Peace