What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

StrongTree

Panama Bangi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hello guys. A Panama x Bh in autopot trying to be as stealthy as can be. No flowers yet

Hi guys. Couple of weeks later,culled her for safety reasons, took a clone and harvested indoors 2 months ago.
First impressions from my close friends : the best they have smoke out by my hands.
I have to agree...blessed enough to have 4-5 different strains to choose and something to compare with...(P x M, Zamaldelicas and the surprise of the year KC)
Heavy yielder also.
Some photos.

Attachments

• 20190126_150827.jpg
    20190126_150827.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 20190314_123241.jpg
    20190314_123241.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190126_150706.jpg
    20190126_150706.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190127_194929.jpg
    20190127_194929.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 85

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So sexy Syd and StrongTree! ;)

Excellent Consolidated :) Glad you and your friends rate Panama x Bangi Haze as the best strain you have grown. :huggg:
Means a lot when you have Panama x Malawi, Zamaldelica and Kali China to compare. Glad to know Kali China has been a pleasant surprise too :tiphat: Enjoy them!

StrongTree

Panabangi 70+ days 2nd run....almost ripe...waiting for extra gummy silver frost effect .... terps lemon / wood /

but in my memory i get a hint of the ol bubblegum / bigbud of the early 90's

this plant provides an energized effect and yes a little "dreamy" but very functional....excellent spliff material....fluffs up nicely for rolling...taste great in a pipe also

big yield too
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SolarLogos

Panabangi 70+ days 2nd run....almost ripe...waiting for extra gummy silver frost effect .... terps lemon / wood /

but in my memory i get a hint of the ol bubblegum / bigbud of the early 90's

this plant provides an energized effect and yes a little "dreamy" but very functional....excellent spliff material....fluffs up nicely for rolling...taste great in a pipe also

big yield too
View Image

View Image
View Image

View Image
View Image

Ok, what's your secret. It's ok, you can give it up we're all friends here.:tiphat: Really though, those are NICE! You're doing an amazing job.
Peace, God bless

StrongTree

hey Solar...i think it's in the genes !....i just do the farming...i give thanks for the great work by Dubi and the Ace team...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

Your second round with your Panama x Bangi Haze looks amazing as well :tiphat:
Love her thin and separated leaflets, the flower structure, high flower/leaf ratio, resin production ....
i bet the terpenes and effect are also overwhelming, really nice clone you have there ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Xochi :)

Amazing outcome on your Panama x Bangi Haze. You really brought her to the limit :D
Probably some of the biggest flowers and with better flower/leaf ratio we have seen of this strain in this room. You can be proud of your growing skills! :tiphat:

Tovaritx

Panghi in DWC, 20 days main laining 120w; 0,835 ec. Ph 5’9. 12/12 can’t wait start floration . Salut 💜

Attachments

• 23717793-A0E7-4772-B9FD-888F3BB560B0.jpg
    23717793-A0E7-4772-B9FD-888F3BB560B0.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 55

Tovaritx

Hello everyone! Panama x banghi 15 days of flowering. At the moment it does not show symbols of beginning to bloom (10h30min light). We will be patient and we will be rewarded. Hold the heat well, prune it, fold it ... whatever you want nice job Dubi:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1427.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 51
G

Wow Xochi!That's a beast! How did you like it?

@Tovatrix mine was also a bit late to enter flo mode,but she finished earlier than I initially expected.Love the fat stem of yours.

My Pangi is lemon incense with a very pleasant effect.More Panama than Bangi.Love its high,daytime stuff but not energising,more feelgood I'd say,I can imagine mixing some panama weed with some bangi haze could produce similar effect.Only one specimen tried,I feel that there are stronger individuals to be found in this line.The vape smell lingers in the room for quite a while... I am still finding myself surprised when I wander in the room that I vaped 15 minutes ago and it smells amazing like incense/lemon/vanilla.

Latest posts

Latest posts