What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
19.9g, not the highest yield, but A+ quality:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190602_133008.jpg
    IMG_20190602_133008.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190602_142035.jpg
    IMG_20190602_142035.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yup,it's hot out...

glad i went down by the river since there's actual shade on occasion...not that there's much difference between as hot as 10 burning donkey asses and 9 burning donkey asses...

at least the humidity is dropping...the cooler works great when its like this...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started a bunch of lettuce seeds yesterday. I also started some tomato seeds I bought years ago. I was cleaning up some stuff and found the packet I bought years ago. I'm not really expecting any of them (tomatos) to sprout.

I'm going to do a short side by side grow with the lettuce. aeroponic unit vs bubbler (DWC)

I got my tomatoes in the ground today (Super Beefsteak) had them vegging under floro's indoors from seed then put them outside to harden off, but they still got a bit burnt ...oh well , the new growth is fine
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I had a sun gold cherry tomato go year round. It's about 7-8' now, and loaded with tomatoes. They aren't ripe yet though :D

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I got my tomatoes in the ground today (Super Beefsteak) had them vegging under floro's indoors from seed then put them outside to harden off, but they still got a bit burnt ...oh well , the new growth is fine

You need to get a shitload of organic, composty material mixed into that dirt!:tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think potatoes are ready to dig. Those are volunteers from last year. Reds, and Yukons. I got rid of the sun chokes. They give you real bad gas

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
i think that's caused by being full of shit!

Sometimes I wish that was the case.....

Im overwhelmed over here! Id love to show you guys some pictures, but I wouldn't know where to start. :D

Im currently running the most plants Ive ever run, plus working 12 hour shifts, plus a lawsuit in the works, plus multiple large veggie gardens...

If you guys want to see something in particular, just say so :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Got some dudes out jamming on guitars out by my pond now. They are loving the DBHMst. Gotta big bomber dube goin round

picture.php

Not too many dull moments around here....

I just did a quick water on about 50 males. Every damn day. 3 footers in about 1 gallon of live soil each.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
nothing like being with friends around a fire with making music. been in many of drum circles most of the time with a head full of psychedelics :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes I wish that was the case.....
Im overwhelmed over here! Id love to show you guys some pictures, but I wouldn't know where to start.
Im currently running the most plants Ive ever run, plus working 12 hour shifts, plus a lawsuit in the works, plus multiple large veggie gardens...If you guys want to see something in particular, just say so

Hi Doc , Show us some plant shots?, males & females:plant grow:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

gonna start doing a fresh water friday thing,except it will be microbe monday...hopefully the microbe brew will be enough to bring the water pH down enough...if not then i will just add a bit of bloom nutes or veg nutes depending on what room i'm watering...

feels like learning to grow all over again having to adjust pH...making me feel pretty dumb for not catching on before since it was an obvious explanation for all the problems i had...

but you know,it's not manly to read the instructions!:biggrin:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

gonna start doing a fresh water friday thing,except it will be microbe monday...hopefully the microbe brew will be enough to bring the water pH down enough...if not then i will just add a bit of bloom nutes or veg nutes depending on what room i'm watering...

feels like learning to grow all over again having to adjust pH...making me feel pretty dumb for not catching on before since it was an obvious explanation for all the problems i had...

but you know,it's not manly to read the instructions!:biggrin:

I fell into the same bad habit of not adjusting pH for years. Then just like you, I started doing it and realized it was why I was having problems. I’m in soil too with added amendments. That whole, “you don’t have to pH your nutrient/water for organic soil” is bs ime. It works for a while, but without adjusting, halfway thru bloom the spots started showing up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in my defense,the old feed chart did say no pH adjustment was needed...but i knew they reformulated and started having problems at that point...

i just looked up the feed chart again and they say to do a fresh water feed every 1-3 applications which basically means once a week...

i have definitely noted the lush appearance of the plants since i started pHing so i could probably tone down the nutes a bit along with the weekly fresh water...and i think i may start using their squid juice product which i had not been using...

and maybe if i have another air pump and stone around make a simple tea from the microbe brew and some compost for microbe monday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to get moving here...gotta go to the bike shop and order a part...and i just heard the bike shop got sold to a new owner so i need to find out if i still get my discount...