What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
greenbeats said:
Are you growing in coco or a soil? If soil, are you relying on your soil mix or are you giving the plant additives in the form of nutes? I'm just curious as to what you're feeding them. I get the feeling 100% organic with ACE, I could be wrong.

I'd like to know you're mix and how often you feed them (WATER-WATER-FEED) and what exactly you are giving them (if anything).

Looks very healthy and organic, top job mate! How is the high? Does it induce anxiety (only at a small %) or does it completely alleviate symptoms of anxiousness? I'm wondering for breeding purposes, I'm looking for strains to compliment Strawberry Cough and it's medicinal uses for anxiety. I think Orient Express would give the high a nice, cerebral boost. All while BX it back to SC several times to ensure the SC high dominates in the cross.

Thanks for sharing with us,
Green

Good day Greenbeats,

Yes, we grow only in organics. It's the way to produce finest quality flowers, with most natural aromas, soft long lasting complex tastes and deep quality effect.

I like to grow mainly in soil: a mix of good soil, worm casting, perlite, coco and guano in polm. I like to add lot of worm casting for vegging, i reduce worm casting and put lot of guano in polm for last pot in early flowering.

Orient Express produces a high quality and pleasant chatty low anxiety sat/ind kind of high, not accelerated sativa, it's a very equilibrated experience.

greenbeats

Thanks for the insight, that sounds like a nice solid/simple mix. I'm going to be running 50% coco, 25% chunky perlite, 25% earthworm castings along with Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea Grow/Bloom + Hygrozyme and Flora Nectar (Basically concentrated Molasses/Sugar)

I've heard many great things about the OE, I'm eager to try some out. Is the finished gear leafy or is it dense? Probably slightly dense/fluffy about 60/40 I'd presume from the pictures that I've seen. How is the resin, THC, & THCV content/percentages?

Thanks for the info, very insightful read!
Look forward to hearing from you again,

Green

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
greenbeats said:
I've heard many great things about the OE, I'm eager to try some out. Is the finished gear leafy or is it dense? Probably slightly dense/fluffy about 60/40 I'd presume from the pictures that I've seen. How is the resin, THC, & THCV content/percentages?

Thanks for the info, very insightful read!
Look forward to hearing from you again,

Green

Hello greenbeats,

Most Orient Express plants produce real voluminous flowers around 40 days of flowering time. We recommend dont cut OE early, despite good early yield and let them mature till 60 days. It's in the last 10-15 days when the flowers become real dense and show all her deep aromas. Resin production is nice, especially if you mature them correctly.

We can not comment about THC/THCV/CBD percentages, we havent analyzed our strains with GC. But Orient Express produces a very pleasant low anxiety sativa effect, body is functional, mind is clear. Warm sensorial waves.

Orient Express lower bud, 45 days flowering time.

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave:
wonderfull strain, long time ago wanna taste.. and now i will ;)
Orient Express from cut :headbange

peace & love

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Here's mine, grown under 200W CFL, started from seed straight on 12/12. she's at 14 days since first flower.

Irie !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mriko said:
Here's mine, grown under 200W CFL, started from seed straight on 12/12. she's at 14 days since first flower.

Irie !

She's fatten up quickly mriko hehhehe, looks like she's going to produce a massive main cola, well done, please keep us updated.

4 Dragons

That looks pretty amazing MrRico! I hope you kept some cuts!!

Dubi, I just put 10 of these into germ last night. I am going to put them in 5 gallon buckets all organic of course under a 600 hundred HPS. What size would you recommend flipping them at?

Tumblepop

OE looks interesting.. and her parentage is very exotic! :D
Look forward to try it on next grow.. late september.. due to high temps!
Congrats dubi! :respect:
TP

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks everyone ! Sorry 4 Dragons, I'm into my very first indoor grow and have only one 60cmx60cm grow space and a single CFL. I'll have to wait to grow bigger, eheh, and get more experience before I start thinking about keeping clones (and my travels are making this ompossible anyway...).

Here another pic I shoot yesterday

Irie !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Orient Express is good heat resistant hybrid.

Both parental plants, Vietnam Black and Chinese Yunnan, resist very well high temps.

Lovely OE cut pebble, i hope she produce some nice towers at the end of flowering!

Mriko, your OE cola looks a lot like a pure chinese but with vietnam black size.
Looks promising! :rasta:

Have a great weekend!

C

charlie garcia

Not much left Mriko, hope you harvest it well and tell us about results
btw she grows so well in your hands ;)
Best

L

Lilly456

The Orient Express was my favorite weed of all time.I've blabbed it all before but more people have asked for that OE than anything else I've had, or at least as much especially for such a sativa dominant earthy non skunk type of plant.It really has it entirely own thing going on.The worst conditions can't hurt those plants.Very nice OE you have there, I have no doubts you'll love it.Peace, Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

redeye057

orient express is going to be added to my collection for sure...very impressive ladies and i really love asian strains, dubi you guys got definate jewels my money will be coming your way very soon....jah bless...

B

bocil

This is one packet about Orient Express for put in my indoor this year.

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
MY OE is gone wail wail !

I cut it on the 17th, after I had already cut a few buds for sampling eheh.
Alas I can't give a complete report as I didn't let it mature, so I had only a fraction of the effect and flavours.
She has strong perfume, one sample bud put to dry on my modem filled the living room with a lovely peppery ganja scent. I went out once to visit a friend with a zip-locked small bud in my waist pocket and the thing was just reeking through the plastic, even in the outside, the perfume was filling my nostrils.
scent were of pepper with root and fermented fruit hints, slightly acidity as well.
Even though uncured, the effect was great. I especailly enjoyed it in the very morning. Gave me a nice relaxed buzz, but still keeping me active. Great wake and bake smoke !
dry harvest was about a quarter ounce or something (12/12 from seed in one and half liter bottles). She lacked some nutes at some points, will do better next time eheh.

Hey the Daddy I have which was moved outside actually stopped producing male flowers and is now making only females ! hurra ! I hope it will keep going that way !

Some pics here, the bud on keyboard is only partial maybe a bit less than 2 third of the whol eone.

Irie !

Latest posts

Latest posts