What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Voluptuous colas Peter_Matanzas :love: Congrats on your Guawi indoor harvest!
Looks very old Maalwi Killer style. How were her scents in late flowering ?

dillycid

Guawi yield 2022, 34.5 oz. And I lost 5 to 7oz. of tops to Bud Worms!
GuawiYeild'22.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Guawi harvest @dillycid :D Do you have pics of this year' Guawi in advanced flowering by chance ? Enjoy! ;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks
My guawi was taken down at 108d 11/13.

Smell is woody spicy with slightly sour haribo notes, not real apple but close to imo. When i had all her buds in a box i got some very light liver notes when opening the box and burying my face in it.

Taste is woody dominant what makes it different for me to taste other notes, maybe slightly spicy.

High is social, brightening and uplifting. One small dose makes me calm, if i smoke more it gets activating. Not as cracy energetic as a thai but still a nice buzz to get things done.
I smoked some with a buddy, he called it opium weed but i think he is not used to that potency :biggrin:

Edit: most of the time i vape but for the sake of science i smoked a joint. There is slightly more fruity taste compared to vaping.

Ps. Pic follows when the side allows it

View media item 18709744

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Guawi harvests guys, enjoy! :dance013: Your 2 expressions look much more on the Tikal side than Malawi.

I like a lot the look of your harvested flowers @chilliwilli with those glue type of resins, great flower leaf ratio and beautiful reddish pistils, i bet the effects would be of my taste :yummy: I also mostly vape nowadays (Mighty), but to properly evaluate new things i also need to smoke them a few times in a joint, since i developed my palate with cannabis by smoking first. One appreciates terps and effects differently vaping vs smoking, by using both one can evaluate better the qualities of new genetics.

Beautifully grown @Dentex ;) really well tamed plant of great yield! Glad the terps are moving along the peach, sour and strawberry classic Tikal terps, hopefully they stay in the finished product in the most complex and desirable way.

:thank you: friends for sharing your Guawi experiences