What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rosetta stone

superjoint

Hell Yea Man, thanks for posting this , I swear by this plant, dank dank old school smell and taste ,does yours smell like parmisian cheese and fruit in the jar?

Spaventa

Veteran
dogsnob - tell me dude, does that plant put out 3 bladed leaves alot, like through early veg till like 5 or 6 nodes?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is too funny I clicked thinking someone was talking about the language learning software

twistedtree

Dr Dog said:
That is too funny I clicked thinking someone was talking about the language learning software

Dude, I thought the same thing! I was about to talk about how I'm trying to learn japanese. Nice pics, though.

Steaks

haha, glad im not the only one who thought the language thing first, haha. How long do you think they will take?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
very nice buds dogsnob....yea JDOG, I too was thinking of Tool...best band around

Latest posts

Latest posts