What's new

Who shops at Rural King stores?

bigAl25

Veteran
If you know the stores I mentioned then you may be as shocked as I was today. I saw a whole pallet of Happy Frog potting soil in Rural King today for $15 very large bag. It's a shame because I already have 4 bags of Pro Mix ready to go in the garage. Damn, I still can't believe they have Happy Frog now. Will wonders never cease?:dance013:

Raven12141517

We have RK store here I shop at regularly. Did not really look for soils or ammendments there however. I will definitely have to check this out next season! Thanks for the heads up man!

bigAl25

Veteran
I pulled the trigger on two large bags of Happy frog to day at Rural King. They were $15 per bag. I have read that by itself Happy Frog can be a hot mix and burn young plants. I did not see any light warrior available there. What would you use to dilute and tone it down a little. Would my promix organic work if I used both together? I'm still freaked out that they had Happy Frog there. How convenient for me and I hope others.

~star~crash~

you can cut happy frog w.pro mix if U want wont hurt anything ...be aware that fungus gnat larvae host in the Happy Frog ...