What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple haze x Honduras will be testing me over the next few months.

I wood

This should be fun, possibly humbling.
Never tested or posted a pic before, I learned my skills before the internet and any evidence could and would be used against me.
Times have changed after being legal for nine years it is time to do my part to keep icmag going.

Four seeds got wet on 10/1, all four had 1/4" roots in about 48 hours and are now settling in to beer cups.
These will be grown in recycled organic soil under metal halide lights.
Pics to follow as soon as there is anything to show and I figure out how to post them.

Thanks to ace for trusting me to test theses sativa gems.

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Sounds excellent. And humbling;)
I know what you mean about being trusted with great genetics. I'm sure they'll do great under that bluish light. Smart for sativas.

ULMW

Greetings Iwood! Forward!!!
Happy growing and thanks for starting your threads. Looking forward to how they come along.
Peace

Spaventa

Veteran
Sounds excellent. And humbling;)
I know what you mean about being trusted with great genetics. I'm sure they'll do great under that bluish light. Smart for sativas.

after HPS for decades I went CMH this year and I suspect the great results Ive enjoyed with Hazes under it are attributable to the increased blue.

Interesting I wood. Someone is meant to be sending me special seeds that Im excited about. Old f2s of a bygone legend... same old story.. good luck with yours there :tiphat:

Holeshot22

Testers

Testers

Great too see you growing these new strains. I hope everything turns out well for you. Unfortunately I over committed this season otherwise I would have snapped up some of the Ethiopian and Honduras xs. They sound very nice

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi I wood,

Thanks to you for your interest to test our latest ethiopian and honduras hybrids :)
Please, keep us updated!