What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro barrel

Hey guys i am new and cannot poat pics. So for obvious reasons ill post the links of the pics until i am at 50 and then ill try and edit this whole mess.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74725&pictureid=1787276
This is the barrel i use for my clones and or mothers. Its a weld wire barrel from work. Its like this super cardboard thats nearly impossible to cut without a motor saw. I cut one in half to use to house the componets/move the cob up when the plant or plants stratch way out. If they stretch out.

The light

The light

The chip being used is from this anjeet "800watt" led light. One had blown out on me within a week from buying and i ended up vetting the thing for free. 4 50watt drivers and 3 100watt full spec chips. So i took one and used it for the veg and clones. Just removed the chip along with heatsink. Superglued the fan on and soldered wire and power supply. Pretty simple. And plants love this full spec shit. Its cray
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74725&pictureid=1787278

Attachments

• 20171003_034606.jpg
    20171003_034606.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
New shit i popped

New shit i popped

Got a few jack herrer fast fems by seedsman. Lets see what this is like. It will also go into the cab eventually. And eventually ill choose the best clones and prob give away the others as there is only so much room in the flower power

The canopy of the flowercab

The canopy of the flowercab

I realize i wont get to 50 posts with only the microbarrel so heres a pic of the canopy in the flowercab. Led. Most are lit. Not all

Latest posts

Latest posts