What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best method to make caviar/ moonrocks

Alister.Frazzle

I have had good luck sandwiching co2 oil in layers between buds in our supercritical co2 extractor and then pressurizing to allow the oil to soak in. Next, we remove the oil-soaked buds (very messy!), let cool, and roll in kief. I believe this allows for a stronger product as the buds are soaked through with oil rather than just surface coated. I have also heard this product called "sun rocks" although there is some discrepancy between the names.

macdiesel

Phineas' idea for food grade alcohol, and the ones for simply heating the oil, are your best bets. Your attitude sucks and you're asking about making bullshit product. Expect a few negative responses.

No, caviar is not some wonderful awesome thing, it's adulterated cannabis. You want to just get high, there are other ways. Is it a way to make extract of crap and soak the buds in, then sprinkle with low grade kief? Yes, this is what non-educated cannabis users go ga-ga over.

You want concentrated cannabis, make concentrates and do dabs or edibles. You want to impress high school kids and lower your karma, make moon rocks.

You could say the same about edibles or all concentrates. Taking your crap and extracting it. Lighten up cupcake, your panties are deep in your cooz

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You could say the same about edibles or all concentrates. Taking your crap and extracting it. Lighten up cupcake, your panties are deep in your cooz
You're right, I forgot what crap most cannabis out there is really like. Even sitting here smoking ground up, donated cannabis, I forget most people don't grow like I do.

By all means, figure out a way to dress up the pigs you're growing. :tiphat: Me? I focused on not growing crap in the first place. Everyone chooses where to *spend* their time.

Carry on...

(edit: Obviously, the cannabis I'm using is completely inadequate for mood control. lol)

Terpharvester

Step 1 heat oil
Step 2 roll buds sub par oil
Step 3 take silicon basting tool and get in the nooks and cranys with it
Step 4 Sprinkle sub par keif over it
Step 5 Through in garbage and take a dab

Just kidding, your market wants what your market wants, is what it is even if alot don't agree with it

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
mikell may be douchebag, your (his) words not mine...but he actually helped you. he said WARM THE OIL as in HEAT THE SHIT UP THEN DIP your buds in it/roll it...whatever.

i actually wanted to make a moonrocks for my friends since they wanted to try that shit so thanks mikell for the tip.

as for him thinking that moonrocks is some dumb shit that's his opinion and doesn't necessarily make him a D-Bag.

i think you're being a bit sensitive like clitoris flesh.

macdiesel

You're right, I forgot what crap most cannabis out there is really like. Even sitting here smoking ground up, donated cannabis, I forget most people don't grow like I do.

By all means, figure out a way to dress up the pigs you're growing. :tiphat: Me? I focused on not growing crap in the first place. Everyone chooses where to *spend* their time.

Carry on...

(edit: Obviously, the cannabis I'm using is completely inadequate for mood control. lol)

So you're smoking the ground up crap you grew? All that Avid giving you the sand in your va jj?

Here's a newsflash. Some growers use quality flower for concentrates. You're the only one that has obviously considered hiding your bunk by rolling it in kief. :laughing:

mobin

Thanks for the tip BRO. How would anyone think of simply warming up the oil???! Brilliant! What next? Taking the cap off before mashing the vagisil in your wedge? Thanks! :tiphat:

you're the one who came over asking how to make the shit most figure out just by looking at it.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're the one who came over asking how to make the shit most figure out just by looking at it.

he's right you know

pretty sure caviar is a proprietary process by a specific company in california that is making ALOT more than weed rolled in diff types of hash

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So you're smoking the ground up crap you grew? All that Avid giving you the sand in your va jj?

Here's a newsflash. Some growers use quality flower for concentrates. You're the only one that has obviously considered hiding your bunk by rolling it in kief. :laughing:
Here's a news flash, the ground up junk is donation cannabis. Here's another news flash, when you finally experience truly clean cannabis you're going to laugh at dabs. ;) When it's as tasty, smooth, cool and aromatic to smoke as fine hash, dabs are a letdown. :tiphat: Quality flower. lol

macdiesel

Here's a news flash, the ground up junk is donation cannabis. Here's another news flash, when you finally experience truly clean cannabis you're going to laugh at dabs. ;) When it's as tasty, smooth, cool and aromatic to smoke as fine hash, dabs are a letdown. :tiphat: Quality flower. lol

Welcome to quality cannabis. We've been here waiting for your arrival for years. :peacock:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
At the risk of me sounding rude macdiesel, what the fuck is this thread? You got your answer 2 posts in and then just perpetuate dumbness.

Ok y'all this is a moon rock. Do not dilute concentrate with anything! This moon rock was made with 1 small bud, 2.28g of properly purged shatter, and kief. We used a small metal spoon and a lighter to slowly melt the shatter and then drizzled the liquid onto the bud. Then once bud is coated, roll in kief. This was repeated multiple times. Half of that bud laid out 5 guys. They said it smoked smooth as silk. You are going to get out of this what you put into it. Now y'all play nice.

picture.php

hash head

Ok y'all this is a moon rock. Do not dilute concentrate with anything! This moon rock was made with 1 small bud, 2.28g of properly purged shatter, and kief. We used a small metal spoon and a lighter to slowly melt the shatter and then drizzled the liquid onto the bud. Then once bud is coated, roll in kief. This was repeated multiple times. Half of that bud laid out 5 guys. They said it smoked smooth as silk. You are going to get out of this what you put into it. Now y'all play nice.

View Image
:good:

reminds me of this
[YOUTUBEIF]r00PSzhYiN8[/YOUTUBEIF]