What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewAgeGenetics

Why did he do it?.....Because he could that's why, whether he was just some nut-case that wanted to go out in a blaze of gory (not glory), or there is some sort of deep-state conspiracy dealio going on there, I guess that we will never really know.

Hotels should not allow their guests to bring arsenals of guns (or any guns) to their rooms. Don't they have metal detectors and security checks on entry to those Vegas hotels?

For sure something like this, or worse will happen again.
Now anyone thinking of going to a festival or big concert will think twice about it after this.
Such a tragedy...my heart goes out to all those affected.
real talk

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another false flag. Do your research people. None of the shit adds up. Didn't happen.
All that gunfire and not one body. Place full of crisis actors. Get real. Stop looking at mainstream media. Lot of fake news going on. I saw one guy state that a guy five feet from him was shot thru the neck with the bullet going upward. How is that possible when the alleged shooter is shooting from the 32nd floor? Bullshit. I could go on and on about the "facts". Didn't happen. Another Orlando.

St. Phatty

Makes me realize what an act of trust it is when you're at the shooting range

out changing the targets at the 200 yard line.

There's a flashing light that's supposed to make it clear to new shooters showing up, what is going on.

The guy in Vegas would probably have spent some time somewhere, adjusting his scopes and testing his equipment.

There is probably a shooting range that would have his sign-in etc.

They also have bulletin boards where firearms are bought sold etc.

Also, the range employees are part security guards - their job is to watch people shoot & to make sure they're doing it safely, not using forbidden calibers, etc.

I would think someone somewhere saw what's his name, training.

vta

Veteran
Another false flag. Do your research people. None of the shit adds up. Didn't happen.
All that gunfire and not one body. Place full of crisis actors. Get real. Stop looking at mainstream media. Lot of fake news going on. I saw one guy state that a guy five feet from him was shot thru the neck with the bullet going upward. How is that possible when the alleged shooter is shooting from the 32nd floor? Bullshit. I could go on and on about the "facts". Didn't happen. Another Orlando.

So...my buddy that was there, who watched a person get hit, is full of shit??? Maybe you should keep off the grass for a bit...either that or you picked up the wrong pipe.

:crazy:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
If carry permits were as easily available in "vegas" as it is in Florida this would have been put down long before all those people were murdered and the perp would look like a pin cushion.

G `day Tudo

Shooter was on the 32 nd floor .
Just pull out your pocket cannon and pick him off eh ? Reality check .

RIP to folks killed .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

After doing some research on bump firing I understand better how he shot so many bullets into a crowd of 20 000 people and killed injured 300 .

With the bump fire tech there is much less aiming . Gun is floating free in the hands . The recoil bounces the trigger against the shooters shoulder .Recoil used to bounce the gun forward and back to fire . No proper aim .

Watching the videos . The clowns standing up pointing were making it more dangerous for the people around them on the ground . Hey ! look at me !
I`m surprised no one tackled them .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G

As a life member of the NRA and avid shooter and competitor in things like 3 gun, USPSA and other stuff this just makes me so mad. Mad for the loss of life and mad that gun control groups seize any op to politicize one fucking madman and take the rights of millions of honest and safe gun owners.

What a fucking tragedy.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...my buddy that was there, who watched a person get hit, is full of shit??? Maybe you should keep off the grass for a bit...either that or you picked up the wrong pipe.

:crazy:

Watched a "person" get hit? All that automatic weaponry on display and he only saw ONE person get hit? No....YOU need to smoke MORE. Open up that closed mind of yours. What bullshit. I'll even throw you a bone. If you have any common sense, you'll do a little research and stop depending on a drunken buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqkY84sJEf4

Green Squall

Watched a "person" get hit? All that automatic weaponry on display and he only saw ONE person get hit? No....YOU need to smoke MORE. Open up that closed mind of yours. What bullshit. I'll even throw you a bone. If you have any common sense, you'll do a little research and stop depending on a drunken buddy.

You should be forced to go see the victims in the hospital. How can you seriously believe in this false flag/crisis actor bullshit? Your trolling us, right? How them Chem-Trails treating ya? Have some fucking respect.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
The real focus on gun control is CONTROL. There's no surprise that the party of big government wants to disarm the citizens who oppose their ideas. You think they give a damn about your life your a fool. Europe has the tightest gun control in the world and they've had the SAME level of mass shootings, seriously Libs go read a book.

The real conspiracy is how the main stream media and social media have the greatest country in the history of the world tearing itself in half and seem to enjoy the act. Left or right we are all part of the same communities.... unplug the iPad or TV and go have a beer with your neighbor. Notice the age of mass shootings follows the rise in social media and 24 hour news cycle. Unplug yourselves from the matrix folks
You have some links to back up your European mass shootings rivaling the US? I call bullshit on that one. We literally have a mass shooting everyday in the US.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran

Yep, you've got 22,000 concert goers plus hundreds more people who saw it from hotels and businesses and you think all of them are paid actors and can be counted on to not talk.
JC, the fantasy is strong in this one............. a little critical thinking would serve you well!

vta

Veteran

WOW...You are indeed a sad, sad person. My friend was ACTUALLY THERE you ******** ******. Maybe if you pulled Alex Jone's **** out for a moment you would realize what the **** you are saying.

Jesus Christ man....Of course there might be some crazy conspiracy behind this act...but maybe there is not. It just happened and we need to see what is reported and what is leaked...anything else is made up bullshit. But to come in here and say people did not die...that it was some Hollywood production...I say you are a special kind of stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.