What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam x Kali China

got a single Nepal Jam x Kali China gonna start her up in a few weeks along with some blueberry and California Orange been looking for some info on Aces cross can't find too much online about it dubi if you see this can you give me some info if I remember right flowering time on that is 8-9 weeks correct? any info would be appreciated thanks everyone

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420smokes607, NepJam x Kali China-finishes in 8 to 9 weeks. This plant is a heavy producer with large buds. It's good in cooler weather and shows more color than previous versions. Use average feeding levels the first 20 days, then average to heavy through balance of flowering. Depending on the type of fertilizers you use. You may want to flush or stop feeding two weeks before harvest. The NepJam is an f6 and the Kali China is a f4 used in this cross. The seeds are f1's. I hope this helps you out. I have one of these going right now also. Happy growing Peace

420smokes607, NepJam x Kali China-finishes in 8 to 9 weeks. This plant is a heavy producer with large buds. It's good in cooler weather and shows more color than previous versions. Use average feeding levels the first 20 days, then average to heavy through balance of flowering. Depending on the type of fertilizers you use. You may want to flush or stop feeding two weeks before harvest. The NepJam is an f6 and the Kali China is a f4 used in this cross. The seeds are f1's. I hope this helps you out. I have one of these going right now also. Happy growing Peace

that helps plenty, thanks a million I really appreciate the info :tiphat: how are you liking her? is she a stinker or is smell level manageable?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Mine are only a few inches tall right now. There isn't any smell at this stage anyway. I enjoy the stinky plants myself. My sense of smell is very limited after a motorcycle accident(no helmet). So I have friends tell me what It smells like. They are happy to smoke more and give me second, third and fourth opinions. This is my first time running any NepJam genetics. I'm very excited to see them mature. In the coming weeks I will have more pictures as mine mature. (farmerlion's first greenhouse grow) on Ace threads.
Have a great holiday. Peace

I see and sorry to hear about your accident I know how it is i feel for you i was on my bmx bike tho no helmet spent 5 weeks in the hospital still have some like nerve issues my pinky toe is constantly twitching (17 years later) no bueano this is my first run with Ace seeds I'm quite excited by it by the things I've read about others grows and having a great outcome good luck with your grow and I'll definitely be following your progess :woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome 420smokes607

Nice to hear you are growing our Nepal Jam x Kali China limited edition :)
I think the strain description of this hybrid is quite accurate at our website:

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/nepaljamkalichinafem.html

it's overall a very consistent, easy to grow and easy to feed 50/50 hybrid, with short stature and short flowering time, high yield for such small plants, with lovely and complex terpenes and effects.

The flowering time stated in our website for this strain is 8-9 weeks, although some plants can even finish in only 7 weeks in the newer and latest version of this hybrid. As farmerlion pointed out, this hybrid has been improved with better Nepal Jam and Kali China parental plants.

Let me know if you have any concrete doubt that the official description of the strain doesn't answer.

Welcome 420smokes607

Nice to hear you are growing our Nepal Jam x Kali China limited edition :)
I think the strain description of this hybrid is quite accurate at our website:

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/nepaljamkalichinafem.html

it's overall a very consistent, easy to grow and easy to feed 50/50 hybrid, with short stature and short flowering time, high yield for such small plants, with lovely and complex terpenes and effects.

The flowering time stated in our website for this strain is 8-9 weeks, although some plants can even finish in only 7 weeks in the newer and latest version of this hybrid. As farmerlion pointed out, this hybrid has been improved with better Nepal Jam and Kali China parental plants.

Let me know if you have any concrete doubt that the official description of the strain doesn't answer.

thank you dubi and farmerlion no doubts about your genetics just forgetfulness when I read the discribtion I will keep updated once everything is underway thank you again for the info

sad news

sad news

so I probably messed up somewhere along the way out of all the seeds I had going I have only had one blueberry pop up and grow it's in the 2nd week of veg and ace cross never came out the dirt the California Orange from seedsman did but the casing never came off the Nepal jam/Kali China showed a root when germinating once in the soil it never surfaced I blame myself idk what happened but I'm a little disappointed but I will get the seeds again and try again.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420smoke607, Did you ever get any other genetics? How are you germinating? I tried using Jiffy pots this year just to help keep several genetics separated. They all came up but I ended up culling about twelve plants that were weak. I replanted un germinated seeds directly into the final grow bags. Germination rates were back to normal (excellent). I just placed two more seeds in grow bags yesterday. There is still plenty of time for good growth and flowering. I hope all goes well with your grow. Peace

Slabs

are you just sticking seeds in your medium? id suggest doing any germ technique, as it would be better than just throwing beans in the dirt. simplest of them being the paper towel ziplock bag method.

I soak the seeds for about 24 hours in distilled water after that I will soak in a paper towel till tap root shows in Ziploc bag on my tent cus generally that's warm from the lights but I noticed at the end of the tap root for the ace nepal jame/kali china seed and my 3 cali oranges from seedsman they had a black tip idk if that could have been the issue. i think too I let the medium dry out too much between waterings I thought maybe it was too hot in my tent but idk I know it was my mistake I'm just not too sure as too how to explain what happened I know my germination method is good i have gotten nearly 100% rates all the seeds I've started all showed tap roots when placed into the dirt just one grew and the others didn't I'll probably order some more seeds within the week after I get paid and get it right this time haha @farmerlion I may try using rockwool cubes after they show a root then put the cube in soil I've wanted to do that for awhile but this time I may seriously do it haha right now I'm using 2 liter bottles with one seed per container each labeled but when germinating they're all together in the paper towel is there a different way?

this is what's been happening with my seedlings the casing hasn't fallen off I separated it I thought I got a pic before I did that but I was wrong can anyone help me with this is this something I'm doing?

Attachments

• 20170618_144013.jpg
    20170618_144013.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 9

gorilla ganja

this is what's been happening with my seedlings the casing hasn't fallen off I separated it I thought I got a pic before I did that but I was wrong can anyone help me with this is this something I'm doing?

It does happen from time to time no matter what. I have found it is often caused by not burying the seed deep enough in the soil.If the seed is deep enough, as the plant grows towards the surface the seed case works its way off.

Wetting the casing and gently working it off with tweezers works after the fact. Be careful and no problems. If it is not keeping the leafs together it can be left as well and usually falls off as the plant gets bigger.

Peace GG

Samuel Caldwell

Mist it or just drip some water on it. Do that a few times and it'll soften up and either fall off by itself or a gentle nudge will loosen it. Go slow, be careful--don't damage those young leaves.

I see and yeah they were buried a bit shallower but good to know for next time. in one of the orange skunks I took the shell off and one of the leaflets was white guess I wasn't too careful with that one haha

The lone survivor after all others died my own fault I believe she is a blueberry but could be California Orange. I had it labeled but forgot to relabel after transplant. she's somewhere between 18 n 24 inches tall, I didn't top but I did remove some of bottom growth. It looks sativaish to me that's why I thought it could be the California Orange, both BB and CO from seedsman seeds. Im hoping it wont take too much longer to flower 4 to 5 weeks she is ending week 4 tonight and starting week 5 lights on tomorrow but 6 or 7 weeks could be possible. I use filtered water with fox farm big bloom. Plan on starting a flush at the start of week 6. Definatley thee biggest plant grown yet. I'm Sorry if this sounds like a mess of words pretty stoned haha.

Attachments

• 20170802_192219.jpg
    20170802_192219.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
Harvest time

Harvest time

So after I lost my Kali China x Nepal Jam due to my own stupidity I had just my blueberry [which I am now positive it is]. After 9 weeks of flowering[well week 9 starts tomorrow] here she I will be cutting her down Monday =]

Attachments

• PSX_20170901_210146.jpg
    PSX_20170901_210146.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 17

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Grew her outdoors this summer in a clearing in the woods. Vigorous plant, nice KC aromas of incense, spices and musky sweat socks. She's been jarred for two weeks or so. Very pleasant euphoric buzz that is fairly short duration, but clear and very nice indeed.

This is the third KC or KC cross that I have tried and I have say, she dominates whatever she is bred with.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420smokes607, nice looking bud you have there. Enjoy your smoke. When I germinate straight into grow bag. I make a hole about fist size. Fill with worm castings and seedling mix of soil mixed evenly. Press in firmly and water the whole bag. I use a toothpick as a marker for seedling to be placed. Push pointed end seed into hole 3/4 to 1" deep. The worm castings will pull moisture from surrounding areas of soil. The less you handle a germinated seed. The better you will always be. When you transplant you always run the risk of root damage. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts