What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators

Lyfespan

Jesus fuckin christ thats bs that they would act so adolescent towards a strain of Cannabis it's not like your actually trying to imitate the product dudes need to stop being money hungry and let it go but we all know how corporate ****s are they will die for the dolla dolla bill I get they're upset and all but over a name that's just stupid it's not like it's a new company calling themselves gorilla glue inc or anything its a plant with a name they can eat a dick

have you ever worked your life towards something?

if someone took your company name and hard work and started using it, i guarantee your tune would be different.

this sucks, yes. yes it sucks to see josey run through the ringer, but just as josey is fighting to earn a right to have his company and image protected, so is this other company.

remember to stay objective in your views.

cannabis industry has some big obstacles to over come, there will be many many attacks fueled by all sorts of reasons, this commodity's introduction robs from too many other industries for them not to retaliate :tiphat:

H

HemperorsKnight

Nah I'm not immature like that bro why get all fuckefaced over a stupid name like really and I wouldn't know their rage cuz I don't care for a business of that standard now if that's how you would feel thumbs up to ya but I'm just stating how dumb it is to get all hurt over a strains name like come on like it's no company it's a fuckin plant

Enough said....

H

HemperorsKnight

the Gorilla Glue company is changing there name to Gorilla tuff, seeing as the federal Government doesent recognize cannabis based company's and the fact that we are not in the same business as them anyway I don't see a judge going along with them, kinda like Delta airlines and Delta faucets , same name, different product, besides we don't have any money so even if they win I cant pay them, there suing Joesy Whales not my real name, and they cant really claim were piggybacking them cause were not selling nothing but some t shirts, they bought 1

:tiphat:
I need to drink up in celebration towards their failure at tryna get money when they are just fussing about bs glad to hear it backfired hopefully they will just smoke some glue and have a change of heart gorilla tuff sounds fine lol this drink is for u Joesy blessings

Lyfespan

Nah I'm not immature like that bro why get all fuckefaced over a stupid name like really and I wouldn't know their rage cuz I don't care for a business of that standard now if that's how you would feel thumbs up to ya but I'm just stating how dumb it is to get all hurt over a strains name like come on like it's no company it's a fuckin plant

Enough said....

if this hit any media, josey wins period, any publicity is good publicity now a days

Lyfespan

the Gorilla Glue company is changing there name to Gorilla tuff, seeing as the federal Government doesent recognize cannabis based company's and the fact that we are not in the same business as them anyway I don't see a judge going along with them, kinda like Delta airlines and Delta faucets , same name, different product, besides we don't have any money so even if they win I cant pay them, there suing Joesy Whales not my real name, and they cant really claim were piggybacking them cause were not selling nothing but some t shirts, they bought 1

i found it sadly ironic, that they hit you up when you are doing the same name fighting. keep your head up man, you know when the sun shine its brightest, right?

H

HemperorsKnight

if this hit any media, josey wins period, any publicity is good publicity now a days

Wouldn't that make a good story lol gorilla glue co or whatever trying to sue a man over naming a strain gorilla glue lol that's comedy right there I bet the people who pay attention to the media might find it hilarious as well :)

Lyfespan

Wouldn't that make a good story lol gorilla glue co or whatever trying to sue a man over naming a strain gorilla glue lol that's comedy right there I bet the people who pay attention to the media might find it hilarious as well :)

and what do people seeing goliath take on david,

always root for the underdawg, they always want the lil guy to win, guess us peasants like to believe every lil guys should win:tiphat:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I thought this would happen to someone soon. A good heads up to everyone to consider when naming strains. Not that hard to invent names like the car and drug companies do with each new product. These fucking lawyers for big companies are better than cops at tracking people down to fuck with them. It is what it is. Be aware and safe.

seeded

If I were to name a strain after a company or product and they tried to sue me over it I'd change my online username all the time, name one of my other better girls after their CEO and once that's pissed them off I'd make a hybrid of those two lines and name it after their children. If they kept it up at that point I'd use the genetics named after their family members to make new strains named after their favourite foods so that every time they eat them a voice in the back of their minds reminds them of the cannabis strains named after the both of them. I'd do the same with their favourite music, their pets, their car, etc. so every aspect of his life is inescapably cannabis related with the intention of driving him to giving up for his own peace of mind.

If that failed to work I'd threaten to give the rest of upper management the same treatment as it would make the workplace extremely hostile as they'll know there's nothing to be gained from the case while everything important to them gets tainted. Eventually they'd go from hating me to fighting to end the case for me just to make it stop but I'd hope the threat of doing it alone would be enough to stop me from having to go to the 20 minutes of effort it would take to find all their social media profiles and whatnot.

H

HemperorsKnight

If I were to name a strain after a company or product and they tried to sue me over it I'd change my online username all the time, name one of my other better girls after their CEO and once that's pissed them off I'd make a hybrid of those two lines and name it after their children. If they kept it up at that point I'd use the genetics named after their family members to make new strains named after their favourite foods so that every time they eat them a voice in the back of their minds reminds them of the cannabis strains named after the both of them. I'd do the same with their favourite music, their pets, their car, etc. so every aspect of his life is inescapably cannabis related with the intention of driving him to giving up for his own peace of mind.

If that failed to work I'd threaten to give the rest of upper management the same treatment as it would make the workplace extremely hostile as they'll know there's nothing to be gained from the case while everything important to them gets tainted. Eventually they'd go from hating me to fighting to end the case for me just to make it stop but I'd hope the threat of doing it alone would be enough to stop me from having to go to the 20 minutes of effort it would take to find all their social media profiles and whatnot.

Rotflmmfao I'm digging

H

HemperorsKnight

That was nice to read after dealing with many idiots today where I reside

troutman

Seed Whore
I will say that lots of strain names are weird.

i.e. Girl Scout Cookies?

You would think breeders would have more imagination than that.

Try using Coca Cola for a strain name and see how fast you get sued or shut down. :laughing:

Grizz

Veteran
I will say that lots of strain names are weird.

i.e. Girl Scout Cookies?

You would think breeders would have more imagination than that.

Try using Coca Cola for a strain name and see how fast you get sued or shut down. :laughing:

jw

H

HemperorsKnight

It was a cool name and fuck yeah it fits the strain when I get her I'm keeping her as long as I can gg4 is some serious fire I love the chocolate flavor it has the batch I tried did lack in the piney flavor

Gry

Can't be the only one with a strong urge to stick a small bud over the price sticker at my local store.

Latest posts

Latest posts