What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

packerfan79

Veteran
Nice to see a new vert grow. Everyone is doing flat grows with gavitas or cmh. I am 2 weeks out from harvesting a 4k stadium.i will keep an eye on this grow. Hash plantso tend to stay relatively short.ghost works but you don't need the green bottle. Try 6/9 works wonders. Search rezdogs recipe. I had issues with jacks, my mistake or my lack of information.

Earlmarne

Nice to see a new vert grow. Everyone is doing flat grows with gavitas or cmh. I am 2 weeks out from harvesting a 4k stadium.i will keep an eye on this grow. Hash plantso tend to stay relatively short.ghost works but you don't need the green bottle. Try 6/9 works wonders. Search rezdogs recipe. I had issues with jacks, my mistake or my lack of information.

Thanks man, I'll be back to the recipe here in another week or so. They didn't do great in veg without the grow so I changed it up.
Funny you bring up the flat grows, i think my other room I want to try it out with some de fixtures. Seems hard to beat em from what I'm reading.
The old hp is definitely lagging behind the cinex in stretch.
Think I'll keep this room vert for a few more runs. This long bottom leaf x dead head cross I got may well take advantage of the height.

packerfan79

Veteran
Thanks man, I'll be back to the recipe here in another week or so. They didn't do great in veg without the grow so I changed it up.
Funny you bring up the flat grows, i think my other room I want to try it out with some de fixtures. Seems hard to beat em from what I'm reading.
The old hp is definitely lagging behind the cinex in stretch.
Think I'll keep this room vert for a few more runs. This long bottom leaf x dead head cross I got may well take advantage of the height.

I think we buy seeds from the same place. I have a couple lbl crosses going also.

Earlmarne

Heard no exhaust this afternoon.
Went n investigated and I must have tripped the breaker last nite cleaning veg side. That my timer exhaust and fans are on.
So they got a 2 hour light period from what I can gather.
Got it all sorted out I think, just hoping that doesn't really screw them up

packerfan79

Veteran
Heard no exhaust this afternoon.
Went n investigated and I must have tripped the breaker last nite cleaning veg side. That my timer exhaust and fans are on.
So they got a 2 hour light period from what I can gather.
Got it all sorted out I think, just hoping that doesn't really screw them up

If possible it's best to use separate circuit for lights and a circuit for fans and stuff.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
A random lighting like that is generally ok. Just dont let it happen again. I have had the same thing happen to me.

Earlmarne

If possible it's best to use separate circuit for lights and a circuit for fans and stuff.

I'll have to change it up after this run, never tripped that breaker before. Just my light timer exhaust muffin fan and heater.
Control box is on a wall I have no other circuits to.
Starting to think mirrored rooms won't work with the power I have at hand. May have to build em into one 4 k room after this

Earlmarne

Everything is filling in well.
I see where I can improve next round some. I left some bare spots. I'll leave more branches bit prune them all but the ends so I have more options to fill space.

Attachments

• 20170404_195023.jpg
    20170404_195023.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170404_195019.jpg
    20170404_195019.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170404_195005.jpg
    20170404_195005.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 16

Earlmarne

Really was turning into a jungle in there.
Got in there n got rid of a bunch of fan leaves. Thinking tomorrow I will do a little research positioning to even out the canopy.