What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I know everyone loves flowering time but there is so much beauty and intimacy during the grow period.I really do enjoy the whole grow and I always get a little sad when it's time to chop....I think I disassociate the plant from the pot the same way I have always disassociate my wife's pregnancies to the day of births.I new there was a child coming just utterly blown away at the day they are birthed....I'm a strange cat:)
So yeah 4 or 5 months after cure when my mind is swimming from the effect of the plant that I grew there is always a reflection and fondness of the Grow and the particular plant that Im smoking:)
Im sure you all feel some sense of intimacy from the grow or maybe you just want the fucking pot.Haha:biggrin:
I do love the journey equal to the destination and I think the magic of it all is unavoidable!:ying:

Fatcherry x Old Mother Ghani
picture.php

Ph

Leaf Eater

I do love the journey equal to the destination and I think the magic of it all is unavoidable!
Words to live by smke and think on that for days

zilo

Just read thru every post in this thread - fantastic writeups, descriptions, and photos ph, very well done thank you. Makes me excited to pop my Loompa HB x 88g13hp pack from B. Whats the lineage of the fatcherry do you know the history behind that one? Stay up

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just Wanted to stop and Thank everyone who participated in this test thead :party:
Bobbo4200 ~star~crash~ packerfan79 Dog Star milo_xxx Americangrower nickman Vanilla Phoenix unregistered190 mtntrogger DoubleTripleOG oneofus Akss gmanwho Phenome Dave Coulier Bmac1 Mr.Green_Way TheBlaze there goes edro Blazeee nameless cosmicparticle Thescot abirdintheair maimunji Leaf Eater heady blunts Shmavis dansbuds Goats Avinash.miles Laza Haze Trich_Tyson Dioni west-eu zilo benjuanman MJINC saitama 40AmpstoFreedom shaggyballs Thirdtime Sforza Bmeupscotty DJXX ChemmyCam

Some great grow support from this crew!

If you care to drop in here is a link to next Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346179

Thanks
ph