What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Hello Folks
So here we go again into another Grow. This thread will consist of some Bodhi testers and a couple other things running in conjunction with testers. I like to run others seeds parallel with testers so if something goes wrong there is a comparison.

1 Bodhi tester Loompa Farm HeadBand x Sunshine DayDream.7 reg-seeds.
2 Bodhi tester Chem-d x Sunshine DayDream 6 reg-seeds
3 Darlin’s Net 4reg-seeds
4 Durango OG LaPlata Labs 3reg-seeds

General Grow Info
Indoor tent-3x3x6.5 air filtration with fan.
Lighting - 600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH coolTube.
Adjusted light wattage as plants grew.
Soil- 100% organic custom rich as a fart mix
Germination tech-24 hour h20 then paper towels
Water-Rested Tap water7.0
Fertilizer- Tea and other concoctions.
Grow style- all ways exploring.I grow them natural as I can so I get the maximum natural expression.
Light cycle-24hr seedlings 18/6Veg 12/12 flower
Container-K cups seedlings,2 gal Veg,5 gallon flower.

Currently starting to identify male and female plants and looking to up pot for light change.
I will be testing 2 lines for Bodhi and running 2 others for fun.
No Test males will be kept….all test males will be culled
Expect a grow and smoke report at end of thread.
I will post links to reports right hear when they are created and I will Edit and update this page as I see fit:

82d31936d31157253ef874d015c157cc.jpg

BodhiSeedsMedium-(1)-250x250.png

10747822_1511154049153080_1574494595_a.jpg
banner2.png

Mission- Positive Medical to help others and Love of the plants:canabis:
[

Ph-patrol

Veteran
7 Loompa Farms Headband x sunshine Daydream
Week 6 from group sprout
100% Germ rate.

Plants are uncut and are at 8-9th node. All are showing their sex and are ready for up potting
Smell –all are stinky especaly #1 #3 and #7 Male
plants are showing some variation between them. 1 3 7 are real nice plants.Number 4 is nice but she is growing a bit crooked.
Temps 79 days 66 Nights
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph and they have received 2Teas after up potting EWC,molasse ,kelp,alfalfa .
No odd growths,No auto flowering.
Note-The overall Grow stage of test has been good but not perfect. I had some slow growth in seedling stage due to low humidity. About 30% witch I rectified with a new dehumidifier.
The plant have shown no deficiencies.

SEX of plants. I quickly determined sex of plants in this line. My preflowering is done with a loop and bright light. At this stage my feelings are that I could be wrong on some but probably not. I make a call based on shape of sex organs .I will put males into darkness and then Cull when balls double.Not flowering just making sure.
Not running dehumidifier in the moment because wet soil under lamps is doing the trick
#1 female
picture.php

#2 Female
picture.php

#3 Female
picture.php

#4 Female
picture.php

#5 6 7 Seem to be males The # 7 is a really nice male....He is a gonner!
picture.php

I usually number my plants after preflower.Explaining the perfect order. I'm looking forward to mixing more soil for potting into 5 gal trade size pots.
Thanks Bodhi

Ph-patrol

Veteran
We are around week 6 for these 3.
picture.php

Durango #1 Male. I really wanted for this to be a female.What a stink....sweet OG
picture.php

Durango #2 Not sure on sex got my fingers crossed.
picture.php

Durango #3 Male Nice plant
picture.php
At around six weeks

La Plata Labs - Durango OG
The Durango OG is what we here at LaPlata Labs consider an absolute masterpiece. DGOG started out as an Alien OG x Alien Bubba F1 hybrid that was created by a friend of ours at Eclectic Genetics, since then we have taken the absolute best male and female that we found over our long and exhausting pheno hunt and continued to work these selections until we have stabilized to the traits that we enjoy. Our DGOG is an F3 hybrid that is uniform in growth, has solid structures and buds that are packed with extreme amounts of resin, she also has an unforgettable-overpowering funky OG kush taste that most kush lovers will fall in love with. This strain is one of our "holy grail" strains and she will shine bright inside any skilled garden that she is placed in, we are highly confident and extremely proud to present DGOG to the public!

Type: Indica
Flowering Time: 49-55 Days
Aromas: New rubber, like a fresh pair of shoes or new tennis balls along with OG funkness!!
Lineage: Alien OG x Alien Bubba

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Rich as fart soil
Base
20% worm casting(quality)
20% Coast of Maine Lobster compost(rich)
45%Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil l(quality)
10%coarse perlite (ran out)
5% Canadian Peat (compost Filler)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amendments are based upon a 5 gallon Ratio mix
1/3Cup Bat Guano phosphorus
3/4cup Rock phosphate Phosphorus
1/4cup gypsum Calcium
1/2cup Blood meal Nitrogen
1/4cup alfalfa meal Nitrogen
1/2cup Kelp meal Potassium
1/3green sand Potassium...trace minerals
1/4cup Dolomite Lime Calcium&magniesium
1/4cup oyster flower Calcium
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*
Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer - Orange Label 2-4-1*

Keeping the Girls Happy
poster.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins Net week six These came to me in the form of a gift.
A little slow going but I do have High hopes.Im so glad to have 2 different phenos.
The three dom phenos are heavy stalked with long stemmed fan leaves.Interesting plants.

This my #1 and she is a Female...She is a different phenos than the rest.
picture.php

My Number 2 Female resembles the other 3 phenotypes.
picture.php

The number 3 Male smells of tennis balls and resembles 2 3 and 4.
picture.php

This is Number 4 Male and he is real nice plant.we could not put our finger on the smell untill furniture polish was said.....Lemon Pledge

picture.php

Thanx
PH

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Shit I thought I had my Vanilla Phoenix cloaking device on.....I got it at sears it's a craftsman.
Glad to see you in...................But naked and a chicken mask Haha....No one hacked your account.The real deal.:bigeye:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Guys.....Thanks for showing up early.
As you can see I'm filling in the blanks.....I missed a spot so the Darlins will start on this post right here.Just getting a little burnt from all the picture taking and Writing.:needcoffee:

Lurker's Post Up....I will not bit...:friends:..I will answer question to the best of my ability and treat all respectfully that participates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traded post to keep Darlins on Page 1.....Don't ask:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nice photo skills too ! :tiphat:
Thanks Dans.Im photoing plants with a 8 or 9 year old sony point and shoot camera.I think that is going to change soon.:biggrin:
Thanks for input.....looking for more as Darlins heads into the future.
should be an interesting run
I think it will be a good bunch of girls.

Subbed for the show
Nice....It should be fun
Hear good things about Bhodi seeds so looking forward to your grow
Yes bodhi is the man...Thanx

Going to sub up for this one, I really enjoyed your last diary
Hey brother Blazeee..Yes another round Glad you showed.
:sasmokin:i'm un-lurking
Hey that was written for the quiet shy type.You are far from that Star Hahaaa.:biggrin:
Glad you made it Brother.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Germing Pic
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Looking great in here. Glad to see you started this thread. Best of luck on that last dgog to turn out female. I'd love to see it finish in your garden. Your threads are always next level informative on the strains grown, thanks for sharing all the info.