What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

ColaCalyx

Thank you dubi I think harvest is maybe the weekend after this upcoming one. She is looking and smelling beautiful! I took these pictures earlier this evening. She is packing on the last resin, and smells are peaking
20210930_174045.jpg

20210930_173944.jpg

20210930_174028.jpg

20210930_164451.jpg

vcasqui

Ok so, my plants have powdery mildew (PM). After 10 days without being able to see them I found that MPCK#2 was really affected by it; I had to remove 3 branches and a lot of leafs and buds from the others. I considered her lost since she still needs many weeks more to be harvested, so instead I sprayed a fungicide and it looks like it's working. She kinda looks better now, but still with some PM spots. MPCK#1 and #3 weren't nearly as badly infected as #2, so I am manually removing the PM and so far so good. I am still a little bit worried about them but my hopes are high.

I will have to look for caterpillars or botrytis spots in general in the upcoming days/weeks. So far they are doing great, but you never know around here. I'm hoping for at least 10 more days before harvest, but I feel like the ideal would be around 20+. But, from now on, as soon as I see anything I don't like, I will harvest #1 and #3. Three more days of rain and then the sun should come up again, hopefully for at least a week.

They are lacking some sun intensity and time, and they also have some night light pollution. But I can't do much about that other than what I'm already doing.

Pics taken: Sept 29

MPCK#1

MPCK#1 - whole.jpg

MPCK#1 - top.jpg

MPCK#1-flower.jpg

MPCK#1 - budzoom.jpg

MPCK#2

MPCK#2 - whole.jpg

MPCK#2 - flower.jpg

skoviik

Ok so, my plants have powdery mildew (PM). After 10 days without being able to see them I found that MPCK#2 was really affected by it; I had to remove 3 branches and a lot of leafs and buds from the others. I considered her lost since she still needs many weeks more to be harvested, so instead I sprayed a fungicide and it looks like it's working. She kinda looks better now, but still with some PM spots. MPCK#1 and #3 weren't nearly as badly infected as #2, so I am manually removing the PM and so far so good. I am still a little bit worried about them but my hopes are high.

I will have to look for caterpillars or botrytis spots in general in the upcoming days/weeks. So far they are doing great, but you never know around here. I'm hoping for at least 10 more days before harvest, but I feel like the ideal would be around 20+. But, from now on, as soon as I see anything I don't like, I will harvest #1 and #3. Three more days of rain and then the sun should come up again, hopefully for at least a week.

They are lacking some sun intensity and time, and they also have some night light pollution. But I can't do much about that other than what I'm already doing.

Pics taken: Sept 29

MPCK#1

MPCK#2

very nice looking beauties :) Fingers crossed they get out of the rain healthy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful pics and plants friends :dance013: This sativa/indica F1 really shines these weeks of October, a pleasure to have the chance to admire all your different phenos!

Really impressive and early flowering purple sativa pheno. I'm guessing about her terpenes and your description makes me feel mouth watering :yummy:

Sorry to hear about the powder mildew now in late flowering vcasqui :( and that you had to harvest prematurely the second plant.

It's important to don't leave unattended your plants in pots in flowering and to inspect them frequently in search of any problem or plague. Knowing the problems of your climate and terrace, it's important you are persistent with the preventives to avoid later major problems of fungus, caterpillars and other plagues. Hopefully you manage to remove the affected leaves of the other 2 plants to be able to harvest them with correct ripening, they look very promising and you truly deserve to have a good harvest of each pheno.

Wow FletchF.Fletch ;) You truly made justice to the genetics, bordering on perfection with your growing skills and results!

tricepa79

hi,
malawi x pck harvested 30 october in greenhouse at 46°N. Smell is a mix red fruits ans balsamic...
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Hola dubi , here we go again!! Yes I do like to keep cuttings of my favorites. This time, I plan to take clones from the cuts and do a whole tent of the Green PCK dominant pheno that I love so much. Can't have enough Duende.

For the English speakers: Duende is one of those badass Spanish words with more than one meaning depending on context. It means: Goblin, Gnome, Magic and if you "have Duende" it means a heightened state of awareness, emotion, or authenticity. Duende Verde: Green Goblin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts