What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Tangwena

Veteran
I bet thats good night sweet prince gear ha ha. I cant imagine a more powerful full stop to any day powerful ganja there brother.

OlDirtyHuman

I did my own Panama PCK.

picture.php
picture.php

Looks very much like the Panama mom. Not as strong of a lemon smell but you can still smell some and there is a little fruitiness too.

picture.php

Dad was purple PCK.

picture.php

This is about 8 weeks in flower, the mom took about 12 to 13 weeks.

Took 3 years to get a female popping one at a time every so often.

All the males looked great. The kind you cross your fingers will be female it looks so nice in veg.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

That ka5/VBxOTH really has my eye, brother. Killing it!

Mr.Revolution

In the first pic the tall plant (which is not in the second and third pic) is OTH straight to 12/12 from seed about 2 months ago and still no sign of sex.
The next tallest is SuperMalawi Haze x Zamaldelica confirmed male
The 2 smallest the one on the right being a trifoliate are KillerA5 x Zamaldelica and not yet showing sex
20200710_143248.jpg

20200710_150250.jpg

The brown points, pH+ Bottle is falling down.
Sorry for the crappy pics. Did the best with what I have

brickweeder

Grab bag of a grow, 3 days into flip

Grab bag of a grow, 3 days into flip

Sorry for the lousy yellow-light pic. This grow started primarily as a QM run (4 seeds) + 1 PCK x CY and 1 Panama x Destroyer. Only got 50% germ on the QM, so added 2 SK1, which didn't germ (old seeds), so added Panama x CY and Destroyer x CY. Last 2 vegged for 4 weeks, others 7. I'm going to have some height issues on the QMs, assuming they are female.

I am looking forward to watching the PCK x CY and Panama x Destroyer develop.

QMs remind me of something you'd see in riparian habitat.

Congo Cookies

I don't have any pictures rn but I wanted to share anyways.

I grew a few limited edition Ace seeds - Back to the Congo - A colaboration with Richard Williams. Tom Hill I think. Deep chunk Kali mist x Congo
After the smoke was so good I Used 2 males to cross into a bunch of unique strains I had.

B2C x GSC
Back to the Congo x BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookie.

very colorful mother plant with red and purple leaves.

GSC = whatever seeds BCBD was given as Girl scout cookies x into Fire OG kush

Some very spicy pheno's

I Put 1 outdoor vegged plant under 2 600 watt hps and got 1.5 lb

Orenthal James

B2C x Kings Kriss Reffer Man

Back to the Congo x kings Kross

Kings kross = purple/ black leaves = purple bud.
smell
purple kool aid / black currant/ grape gum/gasoline
Can't stop smelling your fingers? idk why so good

high -
very intense headrush. Was noticably stronger as good outdoor than the indoor that I was getting.

Really insane plant when next to a bunch of plants. Visibly just purple everywhere

B2C x Kings Kross purp =

lime green dense Christmas tree buds and sun tanned black leaves.

will post pics soon.

Have PCK x kali China crosses too. ??

brickweeder

Couple of Ace X's @ Day 17

Couple of Ace X's @ Day 17

First is PCK x Yunnan. PCK mom was a very resiny extreme purple pheno, rich hashy taste. The Yunnan pollen donor was an indica pheno with a very rotten nose (I'm being nice here...it actually smelled a bit like baby sh#t).

Next are two of Panama x Destroyer. The Panama mom was a shorter stockier pheno without red petioles. The Destroyer pollen donor was just a very nice sativa with loads of resin.

I vegged too long waiting for my late sprouts to get some basic branching, lights are 8 cm from the top of the tent with supercropping.

Last edited:

Thesearch

Congo Cookies

I don't have any pictures rn but I wanted to share anyways.

I grew a few limited edition Ace seeds - Back to the Congo - A colaboration with Richard Williams. Tom Hill I think. Deep chunk Kali mist x Congo
After the smoke was so good I Used 2 males to cross into a bunch of unique strains I had.

B2C x GSC
Back to the Congo x BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookie.

very colorful mother plant with red and purple leaves.

GSC = whatever seeds BCBD was given as Girl scout cookies x into Fire OG kush

Some very spicy pheno's

I Put 1 outdoor vegged plant under 2 600 watt hps and got 1.5 lb

Orenthal James

B2C x Kings Kriss Reffer Man

Back to the Congo x kings Kross

Kings kross = purple/ black leaves = purple bud.
smell
purple kool aid / black currant/ grape gum/gasoline
Can't stop smelling your fingers? idk why so good

high -
very intense headrush. Was noticably stronger as good outdoor than the indoor that I was getting.

Really insane plant when next to a bunch of plants. Visibly just purple everywhere

B2C x Kings Kross purp =

lime green dense Christmas tree buds and sun tanned black leaves.

will post pics soon.

Have PCK x kali China crosses too. ??

FYI BC bud depot's GSC is actually a girl Scout cookie s1, their animal cookies is the one that is crossed with fire og. When they first got the clone shipped up and released the seeds, they also grew out the clone and sold a shitload in person totally against all the rules at the lift Expo in Toronto that year (back then it was called the treating yourself expo). That was the only real straight GSC I have tried to date, no other version of GSC I have tried had that complete flavour, chocolate, mint, a carmalized marshmallow/cookie dough and a bit of cherry. Definitely one of the most complex and nuanced flavours I have ever had in Cannabis, and though they used it to promote their seeds, I don't believe I ever saw any progeny that ever came close. This is the reason clones are clone only sometimes.