What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

Loving the colors stagger! You have some serious skills friend :tiphat: Is it a clone or did you find her in a pack of seeds?? Always loving the big pics too... Screw those with slow internet!!

Nice shots from you too Philithy. None I've grown pack on the trichs all the way down the stems and fan leaves like casey does :dance013:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
This is a clone i got from a good friend. I've wanted this strain since i saw it in high times a couple years ago in the issue with "The Collectors". I thought about it for a long time, and the power of manifestation is amazing! Thanks for the comments loudog, check out my casey jones thread to see more of my CJ's. Peace and grow with love. Stagger:thank you:

L

LouDog420

Always jonesing for some jones...

Came down at 64... Probably could have used another week - 10 days, but I can't see celebrating 420 without a little casey... :comfort:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LD

L

LouDog420

Thanks stagger.

I can't wait for the hash! My two phenos of CJ make some of the best stuff. Dry sift, then some ISO. Almost time to bust out the old screen and get to scraping! :dance013:

Last round was with 9 CJ ladies and I had a nice big old pile of dry sift I've been toking on for a few months now. About time to refill my little extract jar

:wave:

L

LouDog420

Casey #9 is in the cure zone and getting better each day. A bit of a floral, lots of fuel type smell. Not quite as strong as my other pheno, but a bit better yielding with more stretch and slightly stronger branches.

Here's a couple shots.
picture.php

picture.php

And both my phenos. CJ 9 is a bit better yielding, moderate smell and taste, a bit stronger branches and is on the right.

CJ 5, taste and smell is 11/10, strong fuel funk. Floppy branches, slightly smaller stretch. The smoke is the best I've had and you can smell this stuff and recognize it from entirely too far away. :moon:

The phenos... I have another CJ 5 in flower atm, 45 days in. A few bananas are to be expected at the end of flower... All sterile on my keepers.
picture.php

Bring out the CASEY!!!

LD

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looks like some good ol' CJ loudog! How's the flavors? I've been smokin on mine for a few days now...still curing but just cant wait to smoke it. VERY heady sativa high, but makes you kinda confused, like walking around in circles confused. Heres some of my dry and finished product. Peace loudog! Stagger

L

LouDog420

Looks like I need some better shots to match those! Always there with the stunning pics, great nugs Stagger.

Taste is hashy with a hint of sweet, very expansive. She's made a few choke :tiphat:

:wave:

L

LouDog420

Some shots of my second casey pheno... This girl is CJ 5 and is my colored pheno. Took her down at 67 days, as she is a bit quicker...

She goes purple with a nice flush, and black in cold temps. Stretch is minimal and yield is moderate. She stinks to high heaven and is completly covered in trichs. Definitely a head stash smoke, where CJ 9 is more of my commercial yielder... Still debating keeping or tossing CJ 9, as this girl is the clear winner in my book.

Sweet diesel stank...

The shots aren't the clearest, she is currently hanging upside down and doesn't want to cooperate completly with me at the moment :moon:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LD

L

LouDog420

Some stinky, stinky casey jones 5....

Flushes out to a nice purple... goes black in cold temps... Smells rank of fuel and stings the nostrils when opening up the jar or sticking a bud up the nose... Moderate stretch and yield, my favorite headstash... Drying up and almost in the cure zone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LD

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran

heres a shot of my PUS Casey Jones#3 f2 @ day 12 of flowering
the only female found in a ten pack
hopin she turns out anything like the flicks stagger, loudog or august put up!

L

LouDog420

Thanks for the kind words stagger :wave:

t.rex, glad to see you make it by bro. Hope things are still going well for you and your caseys :jump:

Nice shots augustwest, glad to see you're still rocking the casey as well. Looks like some fine, fine phenos you found. Pic 4 and 5 look just like a pheno I had, had a lemon/fuel stink to her. Slightly stronger stems with a moderate stretch. She was one of my finalists

Shots 1, 7, and 8 look like my casey jones 5 pictured above... Stinky girl, straight up diesel fuel with a soaring high. Any chance you can describe your phenos a bit and we can start to rebuild this thread??

Either way, awesome shots august.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, loving all the shots and old friends.

:party:

L

LouDog420

You snuck that one in there ghostnugz! She looks like a very happy, healthy girl.

Hoping for a great pheno over there for you.

Welcome to the grow along!!

LD

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Nice job LouDog! That purple girl is a beaut! Got some CJ ready for the flush and really looking forward to trying her out. Who needs trimmers with buds like these? Great gear H3ad!

Latest posts

Latest posts