What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheapest growshop in Europe ?

Azra'eil

hi fellows, i hope you all feel good, im asking for some help, im searching for the cheapest growshop in Europe, in priority in nederland or near but not in england, i love english people but i cant cross the sea with 10x600w ballast in my bag :)....honestly i don't swim well enough so.....
im looking for a place i will be able to buy large quantity of product for the cheapest price of course....
i never see grow bags in growshop, have we these things in europe ?
thanks a lot fellows.

sincerely

Az

C

cyberwax

well too bad you cant go to england cuz thats where they are cheapest in europe.

What about head-nature.com, pretty fair prices aswell as stock.

Azra'eil

thanks a lot guys, i will take a look to the links you gave me, thanks again, if anybody have others adress like in the nederland, it will be welcome.thanks

sincerely

Az

samba

Head n nature have a fixed postage price for every country.
If you order stuff like carbonfilters the shipping can get real high if by priced Kg

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
well too bad you cant go to england cuz thats where they are cheapest in europe.

thats curious, because being from the UK and now living in EU I find that the fact everything has to be SHIPPED into uk makes it around 10-15% more expensive... and thats on everything... grow kit, cars, food, computer equipment... everything except clothes in fact... Primark is still the cheapest in the known universe...

not having a go mate, just saying.. :)

bens lab

3 counties are the cheapest i've found in england www.3ch.co.uk

much cheaper than growell & greens. I went to progrow yesterday in exeter, they have an awesome shop with all the latest stuff, but the prices are fairly standard.
Found a very cheap place in Italy too, but I think I better not say the name on here as they sell seeds too.

KappaRoss

I can't agree that UK is supposedly cheapest in Europe.

The only thing I have EVER found to be comparatively cheap in the UK is video games/consoles and ONLY consoles, not PC!

As for growshops:
After my research, the Dutch are miles ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of price.

I am talking 30-50€ price difference for a grow tent, 3-5€ difference for a 50l bag of substrate, lighting and ventilation can also be a bunch cheaper.

I usually used the grow tents to compare prices.

Growexpert or onlinetopgarden are probably two good adresses.

The rest of the shops mentioned in this thread are all very low tier imho. No good deals to be had in any of those shops, I checked and compared.

Also, to my surprise, Spain, Italy and Poland are NOT cheap at all either. They probably have to import everything and don't have enough turnover.

The Dutch have been importing everything for longer, have always had more turnover and just more competition.

amanda88

hi fellows, i hope you all feel good, im asking for some help, im searching for the cheapest growshop in Europe, in priority in nederland or near but not in england, i love english people but i cant cross the sea with 10x600w ballast in my bag :)....honestly i don't swim well enough so.....
im looking for a place i will be able to buy large quantity of product for the cheapest price of course....
i never see grow bags in growshop, have we these things in europe ?
thanks a lot fellows.
sincerely
Az

I can't agree that UK is supposedly cheapest in Europe.
The only thing I have EVER found to be comparatively cheap in the UK is video games/consoles and ONLY consoles, not PC!
As for growshops:
After my research, the Dutch are miles ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of price.
I am talking 30-50€ price difference for a grow tent, 3-5€ difference for a 50l bag of substrate, lighting and ventilation can also be a bunch cheaper.
I usually used the grow tents to compare prices.
Growexpert or onlinetopgarden are probably two good adresses.
The rest of the shops mentioned in this thread are all very low tier imho. No good deals to be had in any of those shops, I checked and compared.
Also, to my surprise, Spain, Italy and Poland are NOT cheap at all either. They probably have to import everything and don't have enough turnover.
The Dutch have been importing everything for longer, have always had more turnover and just more competition.

Azra'eil made this post back in February 2010 and then got banned!
Check the date first, as often many old threads re surface,
but yeah Dutch stuff is the way to go,
Gravitas and Air pots rule,
as I suspect many EU countries are close to bust
and need that tax money to survive UK included

KappaRoss

Read the rules...

Found the thread through google and thought it might do with an update.

Since I didn't use links, name websites or list prices but talked about price-differences and just mentioned some terms to google, I thought it was alright ...

Can edit when I get 50 posts or a mod can edit/delete if my post is still not according to forum rules.

Cheers

KappaRoss

To add to this (still hope the way I do it is alright):
Kweekhuis seems to be on the same price level as the previously mentioned two.

Latest posts

Latest posts