What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if any you guys got a beter cheese than the brightside cut lets see it at the 420 in amsterdam

or in the uk somewhere if you cant make it to the 420

id really like to see a beter cheese,but like i said i have not

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Whats goin on ojd you cool?

I've asked you this over in your NH thread but thought I'd ask you here aswell just incase you aint seen that thread.

How you getting on with locating that GH SSH from day? Have you had a word with Moppel, Hupla and them boys? Also Yosemite Sam seems to know his shit when it comes to oldschool dutch haze cuts.

I know it's still being held somewhere bruv, theres guys that are still hoarding cuts Nevil passed out when he first mated haze with NL#5 all those years ago.

The A5 cut is rumoured to still be alive so that SSH must still be knocking about somewhere. One day...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hear what your saying rhys

well as far as i know thjere is 3 main cuts that float about and it has to be one of them

they allm seem to grow a bit diferent

how did yours grow?

short and sideway branching is how the brightside cut grows

more stretchy with single main colas is how other cheese i have grown(i thought maybe phycosis)

or the 3rd cheese cut a mix of the both

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well no ive not found the old ssh im looking for

ive smoked moppels ssh years ago and its not the one im looking for

ive spoken with yosemite and he def knows his haze but i dont think he has the ssh im looking for either but still looking into that

the cut im talking about def does not do the rounds in amsterdam and is not anywhere to be found

if and i say if the same cuting(which i doubt is still alive)is around it will be guarded and def wont make it out there(if it is alive it will only be with a breeder or 2 and wont be seing the light)

if it is still alive it would def be in a coffeshop in amsterdam and trust me i looked high and low

peace

C

cheesey

i hear what your saying rhys

well as far as i know thjere is 3 main cuts that float about and it has to be one of them

they allm seem to grow a bit diferent

how did yours grow?

short and sideway branching is how the brightside cut grows

more stretchy with single main colas is how other cheese i have grown(i thought maybe phycosis)

or the 3rd cheese cut a mix of the both

peace

psychosis does not smell anything like cheese it has not got the musky cheesey undertone smell .

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

ive spoken with yosemite and he def knows his haze but i dont think he has the ssh im looking for either but still looking into that

the cut im talking about def does not do the rounds in amsterdam and is not anywhere to be found

if and i say if the same cuting(which i doubt is still alive)is around it will be guarded and def wont make it out there(if it is alive it will only be with a breeder or 2 and wont be seing the light)

if it is still alive it would def be in a coffeshop in amsterdam and trust me i looked high and low

peace

Were any of your NH similar to the SSH you're after?

The GH SSH I remember was a trippy sativa type - reminded more more of NH than any SSH I've tried since - I wonder if a similar pheno could be found in NH?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na bro

all the nevil haze were real hazy spicy,church insence smell just like nevil haze should be

ssh is def alot more indica than nevil haze but the pheno im looking for was the sativa pheno 12-14 weeks

i know what you mean tho with high but taste was very diferent

peace

H

Hazyfontazy

dont think i have tried the bright side cut , most of the very cheesey cuts are so nice i dont think it matters which one is which .
suicide is supposed to be exodus , we call it suicide because it makes most of us depressed after a week of smoking just that alone ,
some cheese still taste and smell of cheese but are not so strong but fruitier . i love um all , even the diet cheese lol .
sonic

the suicicde cut i have looks just like the one photoed by krug

Brightsides cut made me depressed after a while too,,he did do a bx though ,so maybe he mislabled the clone he gave me and gave me the bx ,,maybe the suicide clone actually is brightsides bx ?,,

fwiw the clone i had me looked exactly the same as tc's and dr-d's.

p.s to sonic i'm sure u tried the bs clone when we were at Pistils :tiphat:

H

Hazyfontazy

peace

maybe take a trip to cremers in the hague ,,they had ssh on their menu in the 90's ,maybe the 1 u look for :tiphat:

Well i'll put full photos and reports up on all my cheese, I got psychosis cross cheese in there too, BBc GHS Exodus Barneys blue Cheese, err fatcat cheese, Kaliman and.....Oh yeah 2 claiming to be original and my own 'Brum cut'

psw -- am smoking some GHS Bubba Kush (admittedly tho should be Bubble/Kush.) 3 main pheno's got rid of other 2 and kept the purple one. no pics as it came down as I flowered out the last experimental mom. Smells like 80's Dior perfume Poison.. Like intense pourple jasmine smell with a bit of Lavender and rose.... very floral.

My Hawaiian x Cheese is nice too........

Ganja baba

Veteran
Brightsides cut made me depressed after a while too,,he did do a bx though ,so maybe he mislabled the clone he gave me and gave me the bx ,,maybe the suicide clone actually is brightsides bx ?,,

fwiw the clone i had me looked exactly the same as tc's and dr-d's.

p.s to sonic i'm sure u tried the bs clone when we were at Pistils :tiphat:

pistils one has a slight dirty smell to it when flowering almost a tabaco edge , but when its dry it full cheese , his is more sativa than mine , mine is stocky and side way branching .and his is to ment to be the exodus

i thought my suicicde was just like the one you used to have , at the time ours was very similar .so the one you all ways had was the bright side , and bright side being one of the guys from the old days ?

the suicde yeilds well to and to all cheese heads flower your cheese on 13/11 you will get loads more yield i promise , goes an extra week but you get lots more for sure

Ganja baba

Veteran
na bro

all the nevil haze were real hazy spicy,church insence smell just like nevil haze should be

ssh is def alot more indica than nevil haze but the pheno im looking for was the sativa pheno 12-14 weeks

i know what you mean tho with high but taste was very diferent

peace

how you doing mate still looking for that ssh , so you are looking for the less sweet one with more columbian dryness to it , not at all like the coffee shop ones used to be ?

i do have a pack of ssh its either mr nice or pukka seeds ill check i am sure they got to be from around 2002 , i planted one seed and didnt like it cause it smelt like nuts and nutella also with a nev twinge , but at the time i was after the sweeter type , ill save um for you mate .

RudeDog

Veteran
The Birmingham cut is the best....

Had this Cheese cut from Brum....Going to flower next week.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll throw some more pics up in this thread when there are buds.

:wave:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ganga baba
doing all good mate

it was sold in the greenhouse coffeshop years ago
the more thai pheno lemon/lime /piney i think(it may have been a nl5haze pheno just called ssh?not that im saying i dont remeber but maybe shanti/nevil personal select who knows
i personaly think the cuting is dead or it would def be around(up there with the best elites i tried for sure)
it was more sweet than dry columbian pheno you talk about but sweet with all the descriptions i mention above

the one that goes around now i call a sweet bublegum kinda haze

it was similar to my sssdh cut but a bit more hazy
ive found similar pheno's in nl5haze over 10 years ago(i got a few old seeds on the go from said nl5haze pheno fingers crossed)
the old nl5haze pheno i had was
fluffy litle calyx, piney, very hazy about 12 weeks good yield nice sized colas
you woud be pulling crazy yields with your sytem huge colas
you ever run the sssdh in your sytem,i bet that would be a very good yield
but i prety much given up on the hunt for that ssh as i said before it must be dead or in some breeding room never to see the light again

i got some seed on the way that i got some high hopes with
the old nl5 haze cut x a few diferent males from some haze dude in holland

chat soon

peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
hi ganga baba
doing all good mate

it was sold in the greenhouse coffeshop years ago
the more thai pheno lemon/lime /piney i think(it may have been a nl5haze pheno just called ssh?not that im saying i dont remeber but maybe shanti/nevil personal select who knows
i personaly think the cuting is dead or it would def be around(up there with the best elites i tried for sure)
it was more sweet than dry columbian pheno you talk about but sweet with all the descriptions i mention above

the one that goes around now i call a sweet bublegum kinda haze

it was similar to my sssdh cut but a bit more hazy
ive found similar pheno's in nl5haze over 10 years ago(i got a few old seeds on the go from said nl5haze pheno fingers crossed)
the old nl5haze pheno i had was
fluffy litle calyx, piney, very hazy about 12 weeks good yield nice sized colas
you woud be pulling crazy yields with your sytem huge colas
you ever run the sssdh in your sytem,i bet that would be a very good yield
but i prety much given up on the hunt for that ssh as i said before it must be dead or in some breeding room never to see the light again

i got some seed on the way that i got some high hopes with
the old nl5 haze cut x a few diferent males from some haze dude in holland

chat soon

peace

i used to love that cut , was my fave smoke in the dam . then amnesia creeped in and at the time the amnesia had the spice and sweet juicy fruitness to it , but now all the sats in the coffee shops have lost the sat flavour . at one time all you could smell was spicy haze types in the shops , i havent smoked any in years like it used to be

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah so true

but first there was the sativa amnesia which was great then before you knew it there was this amnesia/ssh way more indica than before doing the rounds geting called everything under the sun and replacing all the sativas in town

a real shame
even katsu coffeshop has had a dip in quality over the years
real shame
i love me sativas but they not around like they used to be like you said so thats why im running alot of the cali elites these days

peace

TheBudFather

I thought I'd post up a cpl pics... I was lucky enough to be gifted the Exodus cut a little over a year ago...
I've had a few different phenos of Cheese over the years & I'm sort of sick of smoking her to be fair, BUT all my palls are all head over heels for her... & everyone else round here for that...
A strong, pungent, sweet, musky, earthy Cheese... She has stained my walls & put Fabreeze to the test :smoker:

I've just read through the thread to be fair...
2003ish I had a gorgeous Cheese, my fav so far.. Very greasy looking, when dried she still looked soaking wet... Lime green almost in colour... the lads nicknamed it 'dog shit'... I miss her so much, I have a feeling it's the Ched Sonic is holding, which someone mentioned.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 56
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Latest posts