What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weed in cambodia

mr.haze420

Veteran
here are some pix of the herb i scored at the happy herb pizza shop on the river road. nice sativa, very clean, fresh taste, hazy type high.

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
well the pix are in my gallery, i saw them, why they did not show up here i have no idea why

Last edited:

justagrower

had a wee gander at yer gallery MrH . looks like a bit of nice wild sativa . just perfect for enhancing your trip .

mr.haze420

Veteran
yes, i got it in phnom penh, the 1st bag was not good and i asked for a better one and i got it, was pretty good as you can see.

p.s. if you go to sihanoukville avoid the happy hippy, he is not happy or a hippy

Last edited:

dankohzee

Yeah I'll be there in June next year for a year working at Stung Meanchy. I went to the happy hippy site and was totally turned off by a whole shitload of misinformation. And you're right, he didn't seem to be either happy or hippy. Peace.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Damn MrHaze, I would love to change place´s!!!

As I know you are a hashlover I have to suggest you make your own, or roll some charas :wink:

Herb much be veeery cheap over there??

Did I notice right after looking your pics that there isnt that many of visible trichs in that erb?? Enjoy of the score, maybe a little smokereport from the best one´s :wink:

mr.haze420

Veteran
well i really enjoyed the jungle weed, very clean taste and real sativa high. worked everytime and was a nice change from all the indoor i smoke. there are some more pix coming if i ever figure out how to post them on this new setup. i will add them to my gallery though.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
OK, I can see them trichs now :D

Great jungle sativa look, looks quite carefully handled too :yes:

Must be a treat to smoke such sativas at those sights there!

indifferent

Veteran
Nice pics mrhaze, I particularly like this one, shows you it has been treated quite well:

picture.php

I don't see any seeds in any of the pics, which is unusual for Asian weed I think?

mr.haze420

Veteran
Nice pics mrhaze, I particularly like this one, shows you it has been treated quite well:

picture.php

I don't see any seeds in any of the pics, which is unusual for Asian weed I think?

i did find some seeds and brought them home. i will give them to a sativa grower and see what happens.

mr.haze420

Veteran
thanks to hazeseeker i am now able to post pix. he has saved the day. ic mag should put this person on the payroll. lol

B

British_Bulldog

picture.php

Hi Mr H,

Thanks for the interesting report - I also particularly liked the pic above, looks like some good 'erb :)

All the best,

Peace

HashishinReidi

Nice looking herb there Mr haze , i was not sure that place was still open.As i am sure someone said the place had shut guess he was wrong lol.

Mr haze i know you get alot of fine looking hash , have you ever come across charas which was rolled into like sticks. As we use to get that along time ago and that was some of the best hah i had ever smoked.

Latest posts

Latest posts