What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

Redkola

7-8 weeks RH , went to see them today , bird must have got the top of 1 of them ,dont think it was a rabbit as i have chick wire round them loads of deer around but there is no chance they can get to them (scratches t prove it) luckly i had some wire left over so i covered the rest with it
P.S. raining for 2 days

rocket high

Veteran
7 weeks from seed Redkola?... if they are then they are the same age as mine @ 7 weeks.

Their first 2 weeks were indoors under flu's and now they've been out for 5 weeks outside .

Any pic's from your visit Rk?

Last edited:

Redkola

Here is yesterdays pics the 3rd one is the one with the top gone!!! . not great because of rain

Attachments

• GUERILA GROW 141.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 141.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 22
  • GUERILA GROW 144.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 144.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 18
  • GUERILA GROW 143.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 143.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 22
  • GUERILA GROW 146.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 146.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 19

rocket high

Veteran
Looking ace Redcola you've done well ....the wind and rain has been bad the last 2 days over here in the east but i was expecting it to go back to normal at sometime ...lol
I need to watch the water logging again :(

lookin nice and healthy redkola.. vigorous dark green leaves, and good growing rocket, the Fon's gonna give you some mid summer bud :) cant beat it.. I remember zeds breeding project on the fon, he said one batch of it had a virus you must have the good batch :)

rocket high

Veteran
Yep heard about the virus thing but mine have the all clear .... the friend that donated them gave me a heads up on what went on in the selection and development of the FON they look like good auto's that could be out crossed with different early pheno's .

Here's my update from Sunday .... and things look bad all round TBH the rain has been hard at night for the last 2 days and this has caused the site to become flooded so the roots on many of them are water logged hence no feed being taken up and they are all going light green if bit of sun came about then all would be well but i guess root rot will creep it's ugly head up if this rainy weather continues.

Ive poured some stone chip Granules on a dozen or so plants to ward off slugs , i picked the most vulnerable plants to pour it round as its slug city round here with all the rain going on .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ggxdp p1 unsexed

ggxdp p1 unsexed

MJBadger

Veteran
It`s all looking good there son . Mine are way behind what they normally should be height wise but saying that i have already had 1 male FON thats near ejaculation & quite a few fems showing .
The virus that Zed had (tobacco mosaic) was in his F3`s & onwards . Your stock was bred from the original F1 & F2 .

rocket high

Veteran
Well it looks like a dwarf season this time for 50% of the plants ... and my male FON'S are spunking everywhere the females are too far away to pollinate so i'll do it by hand ..the purple and green early females will get the best males pollen but i'll only end up with 10 seeds of something because theyre that small ...oh well

Ive been reduced to digging ..drain away-water sumps ...which is just a hole next to the plants thats deeper than the plants hole so the water drains into it ..it works but it was almost full when i went down last week but i drained it with a 2 litre bottle it took ages lol it's 3-4 ft deep . I think i have a pic to show you, wait the now ah found it here it is.

picture.php

Redkola

Looking good for you again RH, hope to get a visit to mine when rain slackens, has rained solid for 2 days plus blowing a hoolie yesterday, is that marshland where youve got the Henkes LLowland ?? natural or own soil mix? got loads of remote marshland around here.

rocket high

Veteran
Looking good for you again RH, hope to get a visit to mine when rain slackens, has rained solid for 2 days plus blowing a hoolie yesterday, is that marshland where youve got the Henkes LLowland ?? natural or own soil mix? got loads of remote marshland around here.

Im going down tomorrow to empty the sumps , as you said its been rainy & windy constantly for 2 days so im expecting some sad looking small plants.
The soil in that marsh/swap plot is indigenous but it was amended last year with BBM ,lime, Nitrogen,P&K. But that looks like it's washed away over winter as they look like they need a feed but im sure that might be down to a saturated root zone .

MJBadger

Veteran
and my male FON'S are spunking everywhere the females are too far away to pollinate so i'll do it by hand

I have heard about your funny habits but whacking one off over your plants could get you in deep trouble if it ends up on Youtube .

JGP

Some season we're having, all my Royalnepals and Flatlandbasics have been lost to slugs and snails, the slimey little fuckers had the cheek to leave me with a male lol.I might crack a few FD's and see if I can get something this year.

rocket high

Veteran
I have heard about your funny habits but whacking one off over your plants could get you in deep trouble if it ends up on Youtube .

Whats wrong with a lil plant love MJB (Barry White music play's in background) ...pmsl

Some season we're having, all my Royalnepals and Flatlandbasics have been lost to slugs and snails, the slimey little fuckers had the cheek to leave me with a male lol.I might crack a few FD's and see if I can get something this year.

Sad to hear JGP that ...R.I.P
You've not had of best luck ..just start some more and hope for the best.
slug pellets are your friend if you can get down to them once or twice a fortnight but if you have to leave them for a long time then i would use gravel or sand or something like that, but i think it would need weeded quite a bit over the season .

Good luck :)

Last edited:

JGP

RIP indeed m8, I've just put a couple of Fresiandew and a couple Smoke alot mix under my light, seasons not over yet :)

Latest posts

Latest posts