What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie with a couple questions...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sounds like you need cannabis which doesn't get you high. I have a cut of Canna-Tsu which is like that. High CBD and moderate THC, with (most importantly) a terpene profile with zero inebriation. You can use LARGE amounts and not have issues.

I would like to see the tests for the guy with 0 THC results after oral ingestion of the same oil. Also the tests for CBD, both ways. Simply too many variables go unaccounted for in most anecdotal sharings of information. Also, what was their blood type and what was the oil used as a carrier? Personally, my 'A' blood type doesn't absorb coconut oil which seems to be the most commonly used oil these days.

Like the inconsistent results with treating cancer, before knowing CBD was identified, people using CBD rich and CBD poor strains constantly argued about effectiveness.

Sun569

Well, all I know is I tried doing the RSO about every 3 hrs yesterday with the 20% cbd that I have taken 4 times a day and I don't like the constant high I have. It makes me want to sit and/or sleep. What a total waste of a day off!!!

I keep thinking though, it can be this or chemo. So I plunge ahead anyways I guess.

I don't mind a little buzz, not at all, but the intensity of high I get is over powering. I am hardly taking any either. So, I will get in me as much as I can and still function, and hope it helps on some level.

One thing I have noticed since starting this in either ingestion mode, I no longer have the shaky hands in the morning. My dad has Parkinson's and I assumed since my parents were kind enough to share lots of ailments with me, this was one of the many my dad did. So as soon as I got the cbd oil, I found it had eased up a lot, and then when consuming both, it has but all left.

I am convinced this plant has healing powers, and will forge ahead, but need 6 months off work and babysitting duty to be able to sit, veg, and fight my cancer while totally stoned!!

I am confused in all this, and sure wish we had ANY open minded doctor in my area that could help guide me on a more personal basis.

Galaxy420

Well, all I know is I tried doing the RSO about every 3 hrs yesterday with the 20% cbd that I have taken 4 times a day and I don't like the constant high I have. It makes me want to sit and/or sleep. What a total waste of a day off!!!

I keep thinking though, it can be this or chemo. So I plunge ahead anyways I guess.

I don't mind a little buzz, not at all, but the intensity of high I get is over powering. I am hardly taking any either. So, I will get in me as much as I can and still function, and hope it helps on some level.

One thing I have noticed since starting this in either ingestion mode, I no longer have the shaky hands in the morning. My dad has Parkinson's and I assumed since my parents were kind enough to share lots of ailments with me, this was one of the many my dad did. So as soon as I got the cbd oil, I found it had eased up a lot, and then when consuming both, it has but all left.

I am convinced this plant has healing powers, and will forge ahead, but need 6 months off work and babysitting duty to be able to sit, veg, and fight my cancer while totally stoned!!

I am confused in all this, and sure wish we had ANY open minded doctor in my area that could help guide me on a more personal basis.

the doctors to work with you on this are holistic medical doctors or naturopath doctors.. they do not seem to have quite the stake into what medicines they offer as opposed to allopathic doctors... naturopaths do still sell stuff so beware

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
As you continue, you will begin to notice more and more benefits. I'll trade a few days off for a few extra years to live. Rock on. :)

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Take advantage of sitting around, at sunset, with headphones and the Pink Floyd album Wish You Were Here. It should be hard to make that a waste of time. And sleep is good for you.

There's this pot-related show on youtube that several thousand people watch every week, and I guess this weeks panel of luminaries made a point to mention THC suppositories early on yesterday. Maybe some were selling THC suppositories. Not the THC hemisuccinate kind - I'm not sure that's ever come up.

It must be so confusing to THC outsiders. It seems they were all talking about how THC is absorbed but doesn't get you high if you stick it in your butt - like it's converted to a magic non-psychoactive THC that's in your blood but not getting you high? If you stick it too far in your butt your liver somehow obtains it from there. Best not to speculate why they would make such crazy claims.

It doesn't get anyone high because all that THC they paid for is wasted up their ass, other than any placebo effect. Is this where the seriously contaminated oil goes?

Any half decent THC product manufacturer will buy or hire the succinic anhydride or alternative and simple chromatography tools, instead of faking it. When the THC ester suppositories are ready for sale, it will be found that they can get you very high, regardless of the prevailing mythology.

Gry

Very sorry I have not revisited this thread sooner.
I would like to suggest you may wish to consider contacting the women behind the blue otter school of herbal medicine.
http://www.blueotterschool.com/
Progressive care giving women who have several mds which consult with them.
I was originally misdiagnosed, and have never been able to trust conventional medicine again since.
I did go with surgery, but I skipped out on the chemo and went with changes in diet and cannabis.