What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

HatchBrew

Veteran
021bfQ1.jpg

Cherry Private's getting going for the summer. Just a slice of what I have going on for the summer.

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 weeks since flipping them

BL #8 is getting frosty all ready. Very limey on the leaf/ stem rub although #3 is the most citrus scent so far
picture.php

Group shot
picture.php

LV Royal Kush stinker most all are pretty stinky though.
picture.php

Stay safe
BM

vapeking

I have some Aficionado cuts of some seeds that were given to me by them at the cup two years ago. I'm in the SD area if anyone wants to try them out, have some new things that are going to take there place. think its sour kush X grapefruit, not sure because he just gifted them to me out of his backpack (his secret stash I'm assuming.) Any ways have two phenos that are very similar in look and taste, one is just a better yielder. Frosty fa sho!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are coming right along! Pic's are taken a few days ago @ 5 weeks of 12/12.

Absolutely wonderful limey funky smells on all of them, at this point #8 and #9 are the most chunky #3 is in the middle and #1 and #10 are starting to fill out nicely.

BL #3
picture.php

BL#8
picture.php

BL#9
picture.php

The Long Valley Royal Kush's are doing great as well. There is a lot more bud on them than you see in the pic! Some are turning colors with the little cold snap we have been having.

picture.php

Until next time
Stay safe
Bm

Last edited:

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple more with the flash. Five and a half weeks 12/12.
BL #8
picture.php

Group flash
picture.php

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Im glad you folks are digging the pic's. Wish I was a better photographer to consistently get killer shots instead of just a lucky one here and there. On with the Week 7 of 12/12 show.

Black Lime #One
Probably the most "sativa" ... latest of the bunch... really starting to come on now, not much lime smell just straight up fuel funk! She did drop a ball or three but only a couple of seeds look to be forming

picture.php

Black Lime #3 Strongest Lime smell that just lingers on your fingers when rubbed, starts out fuely and the the lime comes in waves... very sticky, also very "sativa" this one will probably go 9-10 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

Black lime #8 Large frosty greasy nugs of Fuel lime funk. Looks to be the best yielder!
picture.php

Black Lime #9 the twin towers of greasy funky goodness.
picture.php

Have to make another post.

Last edited:

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Lime #10
picture.php

Long Valley Royal Kush
These really are peas in a pod. Out of seven females 5 turned purple to some degree and are super early. A couple could have been picked at 6 weeks, I am going to let them go 8 weeks and at least pick most of them. The breeder description say 65-70 days hmmmm. Nice earthy hashy smells..... I get no SD smell.
LVRK #4
picture.php

picture.php

LVRK #9
picture.php

Well that's all for now
Stay safe and happy 420
BM

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Thanks for the update bm504. The lime looks awesome and pretty unique. Happy to hear about some having strong lime smells. Hopefully it transitions to taste.

I still have some of the sdbx1.5 x alpha diesel beans from a good karma cup years back.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts