What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

koolkush

Veteran
Whats up IcMag,

Got 5/5 Black Limes popped and above soil!

Really excited about these seeds, I actually meet Leo in Person, Great Guy and I hope if I kill this Black Lime grow he will let me test some shit for him!! we talked about it im stoked, Well here is a pic of the Pack, ill update this thread a lil bit, until they really start stackin. Then ill be postin on the Regular! Enjoy guys~

picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

-----------------------------------------------------
picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
the coolest of packaging...tagged...after looking at your work...you should be a tester for day guy...or anyone....thanks for sharing...DJXX

L

Luther Burbank

Nice packaging, incredible really, but the little apothecary bottle seems over the top for seeds. The price certainly matches the packaging. Alarm bells go off when a company refers to themselves as "boutique cannabis". Seems like a lot of spin language on their site. I'm plugged in for this one though - hoping the final product is as good as the packaging.

koolkush

Veteran
Nice packaging, incredible really, but the little apothecary bottle seems over the top for seeds. The price certainly matches the packaging. Alarm bells go off when a company refers to themselves as "boutique cannabis". Seems like a lot of spin language on their site. I'm plugged in for this one though - hoping the final product is as good as the packaging.
Have to agree actually, well see if its worth the 250...

Im stoked can't wait to see what comes...
bucket placed, butt seated.

welcome hommie!

koolkush

Veteran
How are these looking so far KoolKush?

dank.Frank

Whats up Dank.Frank!
They are doing great! I can post some pics of them today, They currently are in 3gal size pots have been topped once...

And I will be transplanting them in a 8gal size pot once I see some roots on the outside, and ill probably top em 1-2 more times. They will be getting bloomed probably in 30-35 days. They should be nice size plants by then, Really hoping for a above average female ratio, but I will be keeping the males for fun (like always). Thx for the drop in Dank.Frank!

I went FFOF soil, amended in a 1/4c Neem meal per cft(roughly).
when they hit 3 gal pot size I top dressed EWC( purchased through a nursery). I would normally do my own homemade castings, as they are WAY more alive. we just have a lot of EWC left over from outside soil prep.

Been feeding them fish every other feeding. And aloe vera, and agsil 16h every feeding. Really big into IPM also, we give em a aloe, neem, agsil, DR. Bonners spray every 3 days till bloom. that way there is a nice increase in defense for bloom. also real big in Neem Tea's, alfalfa, sprout teas.

I will be trying to give these girls a proper show!!

koolkush

Veteran
Pic is a little blurry, but its early anyways, these are 3 out of the 5 I popped. My bro popped the other 5, We will be posting all females we both get.
picture.php

koolkush

Veteran
Hey Guys Been busy with Outside (of course)..

Heres a lil update, They are transplanted in 8gal Pots, got some EWC top dress ( 2 cups), and a 1/2 gal of ACCT. gonna veg these girls for another 3-4 weeks. ill update em as they start to bush out, I just topped them for there second time :tiphat:

picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php