What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

Three Berries

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9749eccc-b03f-4486-b284-10978d9fc054_1395x796.jpeg

Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will form a row in the night sky each morning. The best time to see them will be between 5am and 6am just above the horizon. The moon is set to join the line up on Saturday, while Mercury will join on June 24…

Three Berries

not as high as i'd like. got to take my truck in for brake work, bummed...:shucks:
Three cars I've had had terrible brake maintenance issues. Two were Ford Tauruses with rear disc brakes and the other is my Hyundai Accent. Got rid of the Taruses but I take the Accent brakes apart in the front every year or they will sieze up and chew up the pads.

Flushing the brakes on the Accent is a problem getting done well.

I have a Genesis Coupe with Brembo brakes. Best and easiest brakes I have ever seen. You could change pads in less time that it takes to get the wheel on and off.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
every damn Ford i have owned (eventually) had issues with the left front brake doing all of the work & wearing out early. still have sets of right side brake pads in my outbuilding for the Explorer i used to own. dealer always said "nothing wrong that WE can see...." :thinking:

Three Berries

They don't call then stealerships for nothing!!! Ford OEM brake pads are not the same as the MotorCraft and are much better usually.

Rust is the killer around here for brakes.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
smoked more weed today than the last week combined. youngest boy came by, twisted my arm, and forced me to road-trip to a barbecue joint about 45 minutes away for supper. so, we had a joint of appetite stimulant on the way, and another hogleg for dessert on the backroad home... :smoke:

mr.brunch

Veteran
smoked more weed today than the last week combined. youngest boy came by, twisted my arm, and forced me to road-trip to a barbecue joint about 45 minutes away for supper. so, we had a joint of appetite stimulant on the way, and another hogleg for dessert on the backroad home... :smoke:
Sounds like a good day my friend!
I had a little lie in this morning- just waking and baking with a nice joint of “orange push pop” very flavourful and setting me up nicely for my walk to the shop

AmanteSativo

Sometimes, in some people, cannabis causes a mass of paranoia 😆
I Love our loved cannabis,
I smoke up to 3g per day, sometimes more. now i'm starting to keep very distinct genetics, very sativa or very indica, and i love the effect of haze and i love walking around be it in nature or in the concrete of the city, meeting people and doing a thousand mental trips !!!
live hazy!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i envy you, Amante! i'd like to get to the point that i could switch back & forth for variety IE pain relief, lack of sleep etc. some sativas put me on "neighborhood watch" though. where you peek out the window, convinced that "they" are out there...:yoinks::biggrin: used to be that only coke did me like that.:chin:

AmanteSativo

I also perceive sativas as less suitable for sleep, think that when I smoked bedrocan for the first time in months that I was without, I could not sleep due to accelerated thoughts; in the evening I prefer to finish with some good indica. in addition to (obviously) recreational use, I use it to treat neuropathic pain, fortunately with success, and even if I don't constantly use bedrocan I am also fine with other genetics.
at the moment in my pantry I have:
expert haze, Pineapple Larry og, purple punch, blueberry, green gelato
Love Ganja

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"neuropathic pain"...yup. it does help too. nerve pain was one of the main things that cannabis was used for before the bastards outlawed it.:spanky::snap out of it:

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
bumpin some green crack.... missin the days when this site itself was bumpin... glad it's still here!!!!

St. Phatty

I'm Pre-High. Just had as much coffee as I care to drink.

About to smoke some Cookie-Apollo cross, and then look at the Blue Headband buds to set up smoke #2.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
buzzed again tonight. hauled a friend to doctors visits today, hoping to qualify him for an amputation-avoiding surgery. see him once every two weeks or so; seems like i smoke more weed that day than the entire two weeks between visits... huh.:whistling: dropped him off, came home, and he had left me a loaded bowl here by the mouse pad. sooo...

Latest posts

Latest posts