What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m 38 and a good day must have a nap and wake-up afternoon sex.Proper Old Skool!

dddaver

Veteran
When I die I want to go in my sleep. Not like the rest of the passengers in my car who will probably be screaming in terror.

Ba-doom, tish.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

4:40am and I just have to sleep,
I'll be taking Ambiens #3 & 4.......

not the way it 'sposed to be done.

Rusty420

i pull over, didnt mean napping while on the road driving, have nearly left the freeway stage right while nodding...:)

Piel

Veteran
I´m tired most of the time, too many meds too little sleep, and as soon as something is boring I fall asleep. It never fails.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
well i see i not alone here ,as an otr truck driver i get tired often of 24 to 36 hour days ,so yes i nap when i can ,and when i get the nods,i have quit so many jobs because of this or broken down equiptment that most wont hire me as the see me as a quiter ,hell i see myself as one who wont quit trying?i guess i just different that way

C

Classy@Home

I'm so damned happy at S4L get the sticky for this thread - I'm gonna go have a nap...

Can't risk overheatin'...

Props to ya, S4L - couldn't happen to a nicer.........

Zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I had a good one late this afternoon, might
cost me some sleep time tonight though.

surprised to see this one stuck, thnx von, thnx Paddi.

Rusty420

well i see i not alone here ,as an otr truck driver i get tired often of 24 to 36 hour days ,so yes i nap when i can ,and when i get the nods,i have quit so many jobs because of this or broken down equiptment that most wont hire me as the see me as a quiter ,hell i see myself as one who wont quit trying?i guess i just different that way

dont you guys have tacographs(not a measure of taco's, but a miles/hours recorder on the rig's wheel..this side of the world they make truck drivers stick to time/mileage restrictions):chin:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
dont you guys have tacographs(not a measure of taco's, but a miles/hours recorder on the rig's wheel..this side of the world they make truck drivers stick to time/mileage restrictions):chin:

In Oz tacos are the norm...and cameras that record rego, time and everything. So it can easily be worked out if you are exceeding the speed limit or not having the required amount of hours of rest.

Ice road trucking sounds crazy!

C

Classy@Home

I just got outta bed - woke up early, thought it was Friday (it's not) - ready for a nap now...

F

Fastcast

I tried sleeping at work before,and was not able to fall asleep,kinda pissed me off!

C

Classy@Home

Just had one - only 3 hours till bed time - gonna need another nap soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts