What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biker Kush 1.0 Organic 2.2k Circle Jerk

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Yooooooooooooo
whats goody?
Im Boyd
I am a tool, a noob and a client of Karma's OG Biker Kush

I asked my friends here about the best seed kush i could grow.
short st0ry long, i ordered some karmas og from my buddy in UK and
that **** sent me a bloody HAOG instead. That wanker "DOOD , I SOLD OUT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED"
asshole
anyways
he sent a shit ton of freebies so whatevs, i know the guy personally

anywho
BK1.0 [EDIT: these are in fact 2.0's according to karma] is still a well respected kush and since i dont have kush any in rotation , lets pop a pack shall we?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im about 2 weeks into the flower , but ive taken a few pix on the way

i have several threads going and wasnt sure i was going to do a thread on karmas gear until now.
i have three girls going and i could prolly use some help cause they are a lil varied
i know karmas got a whole squad up in here, so im gonna ask yall for some tips as we move to the the last 6-8 weeks

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Im an organic grower - living soil baby
i use a coots mix thats about 2 years old and fucking perfect right now....
until it met this HAOG that is
Im seeing two phenos:
2 of these are normal, feed is avergae , build average, height average - just normal for me
well wait ,all three want more calcium, period taco fans here and there but no necrosis so far. i could use some ideas on foliar help for this. im not pouring salts into my wormbins , so keep in mind im organic ok?

1 however, is a FUCKING BEAST
it is dense, it has long 10-14" branches with 20+nodes going down it
it cant get enough n so it already starting to fade
in short, she is overpowering my mix
im having a hard time figuring out how much she need to be trimmed internally to create some penetration, so i pulled her off the wall today and gonna free run her with her own net

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so i run a 3 bulb stack vertically

i run a 1k dual spectrum on the lower end and on top i have 2 600s with the top one currently at 300 to dial up during the stacking to full power and bring back down as she finishes out

my room is a 6x4x7' closet , not sealed, ghetto co2 with a 12.5 portoac

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im just recovering from a hemp russet enfuktion and using nopeststrips for 6 weeks now in both rooms
i havent seem a living hrm in 5.5 weeks so im retiring it from bloom until further notice

dichlorvos aint nothing to fux with, kids
so anyways, you are prolly here for the pics

lets get started shall we?

heres some sad bitches being sad in their new 10 gal notill pots
this about 6 weeks into veg

sorry for the shitty pics-my android couldnt handle the dual spec
bulb
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:dance013:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
the bigger girls are a c99 and some bugmans ggtwog
all are infested with hrms at that moment, i hadnt even pulled a scope on em so this whole rooms just crusty with these fuckx
heres a few more pics
picture.php

and here we are at ~8 weeks into veg, after the nopeststrips and 24/7 light for 2 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
moving right along, lets get to the interesting bits ...
MOAR PIX!
heres a before
picture.php

and a racking up and dressing down of "the beast" (#1)Khaog
shes about 9 weeks into veg here and already showing her ass
picture.php

after her striptease
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im using some netting and stakes here,cause ive learned i need that flexibility to move them around and until i get to monocropping, it doesnt make sense to bind to my wallnets but for 3-4 supports and drawbacks on the potnets
picture.php

the real elephant in this room is this huge c99, until the khaog #1 started to flex
picture.php

moar KHAOGS ~ 1 week into 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
yall see my ghetto 6head turbo humidifier? that motherfucker smokes!
but, im learning i dont need it for this enviro
anywhozzle lets see more pix IM PICKLE RICK!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

time for popping more seeds!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
moar phuckery - ghetto co2 factory

picture.php

we are pulling into the real world now, thanks for riding the crowder express grow train, next stop week three of 12/12!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so there, we all caught up
maybe mack10 or rando will drop in and help with my beastmode girl who cant get enough to eat....
all else , please fall through and show us your karma gear!
lets talk shop and the quality and care Karma offers us all!

nickman

Veteran
You really seem to know what your doing...

The biker kush is one of my favorite karma strain besides the karmarado... when I did the biker they all came out pretty uniform... big dense buds with that OG funk to go with it....!!!....

One question I have is when u say ur growing biker kush 1.0... do u really mean biker kush 2.0...???... I say that only because I posative that the 1.0 is no longer being sold anymore...

I haven't been growing anything now for a good two months or so and it's just killing me... I feel lost not being able to go check on my girls and just sit with them and stair at them for hours ...!!!...

I can't wait until I can get back to doing what I love... you know the 1st seeds that are gonna be popped are from karma... shit- the only seeds that will be popped are from karma, what am I saying.........

Anyway, your girls are looking good from what I can see ... I'm gonna be sending good kushy vibes your way bro...

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
You really seem to know what your doing...

The biker kush is one of my favorite karma strain besides the karmarado... when I did the biker they all came out pretty uniform... big dense buds with that OG funk to go with it....!!!....

One question I have is when u say ur growing biker kush 1.0... do u really mean biker kush 2.0...???... I say that only because I posative that the 1.0 is no longer being sold anymore...

I haven't been growing anything now for a good two months or so and it's just killing me... I feel lost not being able to go check on my girls and just sit with them and stair at them for hours ...!!!...

I can't wait until I can get back to doing what I love... you know the 1st seeds that are gonna be popped are from karma... shit- the only seeds that will be popped are from karma, what am I saying.........

Anyway, your girls are looking good from what I can see ... I'm gonna be sending good kushy vibes your way bro...

Hey Nick, sorry to hear you are taking a sabbatical bro
no you heard right, these are the og 1.0's that was how it was labeled and stuff. I am aware the stock was pretty old and the 2,s have been around for a few years. my uk seed friend kinda fuckt me but its karmas gear , and Ive never heard a single complaint from anyone whos grown his stuff. thats why id ecided to buy the karma stuff , his rep; only a handful of guys out here with that kind of customer satisfaction...

"growingcrazy" - thanks for tuneing in !

aquavitae

hi boyd,

interesting to see alternative growing styles from
time to time, I hope you enjoy it too! it will be interesting
to see too how the v1 compares to v2 :)

best wishes

AV

aquavitae

have not grown or smoked it, but there are plenty reports of the v2 around.
had headbanger though, where biker (v1?) was used, and if it is
anything close to that, then you defo are in for a treat!

:)
AV

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
have not grown or smoked it, but there are plenty reports of the v2 around.
had headbanger though, where biker (v1?) was used, and if it is
anything close to that, then you defo are in for a treat!

:)
AV

I appreciate the feedback, i have high hope for this run

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I'm also curious as to the differences in the v1 and v2...

I'm pretty sure the v1 was breed with a different male... not that big stud he uses in the v2...
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread, so please keep us all posted with the updates...

Thanx.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Yeah, I'm also curious as to the differences in the v1 and v2...

I'm pretty sure the v1 was breed with a different male... not that big stud he uses in the v2...
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread, so please keep us all posted with the updates...

Thanx.
updates coming shortly!~

Latest posts

Latest posts