What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
#MarsHydroBLackFriday
Here's a canopy of 2 PurpAl and 2 PurpAl x Quantum Kush.
picture.php

monty49

#MarsHydroBLackFriday
peyote cookies from BarneyFarms grown under a marshydro 1600 watt.Would love to try white LED.

Attachments

• 20200622_161626.jpg
    20200622_161626.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28

monty49

#MarsHydroBLackFriday
Another peyote cookies Bud from BarneyFarms grown under a marshydro 1600 watt.Would love to try white LED.

Attachments

• Inked20200622_161442_Moment_LI.jpg
    Inked20200622_161442_Moment_LI.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25

brickweeder

Vietnam Black Reversed Clone

Vietnam Black Reversed Clone

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBlackFriday[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]First up is a successful reversal of a Vietnam Black clone (special thanks to Mr.D). This gal is lanky, kind of viney.[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To reverse her, I applied CS 1x per day for 4 days, then applied 0.01 Molar solution of STS 3 times (spaced 5 days apart), with [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the first application at flip to 11/13 (click on the pic for high res).[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited:

brickweeder

CBD Pure by RSC - Reversed Clone

CBD Pure by RSC - Reversed Clone

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBlackFriday[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Second is a successful reversal of CBD Pure from RSC. She is farther along than the reversed Vietnam Black[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To reverse her, I applied CS 1x per day for 4 days, then applied 0.01 Molar solution of STS 3 times (spaced 5 days apart), with [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the first application at flip to 11/13 (click on the pic for high res).[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBLackFriday[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My haul from a 2x2 tent drying, grown under a HLG135 V2 Rspec;[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBLackFriday[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rest of my haul from a 2x2;[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBLackFriday[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rest of my haul from a 2x2;[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
View Image

welcome. seems the buds are very small. But the stem are strong. which strain it is?

Latest posts

Latest posts