What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ocean's Twelve Haze

Rastak'

Hi!

I would like present to you a strain from Dampkring seed bank called Ocean's Twelve Haze.

This strain was sold at the coffeeshops in Amsterdam during many years. They stopped to sell it about 6 years ago I think.

A community friend gave me some seeds 2 or 3 years ago and I made a selection and found one interesting.

It was a longtime I was searching for a haze hybrid strain under 100 days of bloom.
I remember well those I smoked in Amsterdam but never found one after doing many selections on many hybrids.
With this one, I found something very good. With a special hazy smoke and taste.

I don't have pics in blooming so I present you day by day because I'm currently doing a session with one. And a friend IRL is doing one big session with 17 of this one.

At home, she is under cool tubed 400W HPS, 6L soil.
My friend is growing under 1000W 6L too. (look at the album to see all the pics)

Excuse my English, long time with no practice!
Let's go for the pics...

picture.php

3 weeks growin'. First day of 12/12.

picture.php

7 days in 12/12

picture.php

15 days in 12/12 for this pic and the following ones.
picture.php

picture.php

She is starting to get his light green color. Not because of a N lack but typically sativa.
She's not stretching a lot. Look like a sativa but not too sativa in structure. About 80 90 days to finish. Good density of light sliver green and frosty buds.
I feed her just a little more to avoid some future lack of something.

To be continued...

Last edited:

Happy Times

Looks like a nice Haze hybrid with solid structure and yield there

Hope you post some pics through the flowering cycle too! Any idea on lineage/parents?

Rastak'

@Happy Times

Yes, I will show you pics every weeks. Until the end, so you'll see. ;)

And no, no idea concerning the lineage. I looked for but don't find anything.

Cloneman

Veteran
Nice short sativa that.
I looked, no lineage but theres info out there, heres a bit

One outcome of a joint project between Kiwi Seeds and the Dampkring is Ocean’s Twelve Haze. Growers of this strain will be reminded of how plants used to look in the past, with strong upright growth, close internodes, packed with many buds.

I remember being in the Dampkring with a couple of friends in 2005, they had a clip of the movie on the screens (the bit in the Dampkring, claim to fame). It was on repeat, soo bloody annoying
just before I picked up my SD IBL seeds..

Rastak'

Thanks for the information. That is the breeder infos. I do not copy it here because it doesn't give anything about the lineage. And considering the others I had, this one is different, not the same phenotype.

Yeah I remember well these screens, Dampkring is one of my best in Dam. For sure, a good coffeeshop with good stuffs. Even if this last year's, the quality is lower.
The Ocean's Twelve Haze they had was for me one of the best canna memory I have. This one and the Mako haze from kiwi seeds they sold just after endind to sell the first one.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I loved the Ocean twelve Haze when it dropped at dampkring coffeshop Amsterdam many years ago.
Was originally from kiwi seeds i belive and flowers sold to dampkring Coffeshop.

Rastak'

The strain has been sold under the cover of "Dampkring Classics Seedbank". Distributed by Kiwi seeds.

I loved her too. It was always my first spliff when I travelled to Dam. Of course when they still sold it.

west-eu

Demat Rastak :tiphat:

it look less leafy at your mate home

could you discribe the smell and taste of your lady ?

kenavo

sentenz69

hi rastak ^^

she is beautiful your Haze, it will be superb.
Can't wait for more
+1 for smell and taste ;)

Vibes

Rastak'

As I already said, I'm not good to describe the tastes. Hazy taste. With light and clear smoke. Typically haze.

At this day, no well developed smell. A little orange and fresh cut grass.

@west-eu
Yes, it looks less leafy because he used less N than me.

Rastak'

@Bordelik tribe
Thanks bro'

Some fresh news at 12/12 +36 days.
I tried to avoid deficiencies and unfortunately add too much N during the 1st month. So she is producing more leaves than usual.
It's good for you to have a look on my friend's grow too because mine will be not perfect.

Let's show you the pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One more in the dedicated album

Rastak'

Update!!! With a lot of pics because I was a little lazy this last times!! ^^

So here we start with my friend's grow at 37days 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts