What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microdosing and Chest Pain

T

Teddybrae

Greetings All!

Experienced chest pain the other day after eating a little more dope than usual. The pain put me on the ground and took quite a while to subside. I ‘m not overweight have no history of heart disease. Fit as a fiddle.

I ‘m wondering if anyone has knows if long term eating of cannabis ... micro-dosing, I suppose you could call it … can result in chest pain somewhat like Angina?

I was told by someone who claimed he ate Hashish for a long time that one day he experienced excruciating chest pain after eating. He stopped eating Hash and never had the pain again. I would need to have more than his story to believe this could happen.

What say you all?

Amynamous

Maybe it was something else that was in the edible, or maybe it had nothing to do with the edible.
I would say that chest pain is not something to take lightly.
Get yourself checked out...better safe than sorry.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I agree with Amynamous. You should get checked out even if you do think you are as fit as a fiddle. 'I've known skinny fit looking people that have had heart issues.

I've had chest pains on occasion, sometimes following consuming pot. I had a calcium score test which indicates plaque build up in the arteries, which turned out ok and put my mind at rest.

There's nothing worse than being high and wondering if you are about to have a heart attack. Tends to kill the buzz if you'll excuse the pun. Take care.

T

Teddybrae

Edible my own. completely organic. been eating this variety literally for years.

On a pathway to having an Angiogram. First step Calcium count as Chi13 mentions ... also blood test for Cholesterol. Waiting for Reports. Should get them tomorrow.

The Doc (long time smoker) said: yeah, worrying about yr heart worries the heart.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Certain strains (dna cataract kush was the worst/best) mixed with too much caffeine has made me think I was having heart problem. Which is an easy rabbit hole to go down. Anxiety can really fuck somebody up.

T

Teddybrae

Anxiety can really fuck ME up. I had an episode of Pustular Psoriasis a month or two back that was gone again in three days! This is a fairly rare condition that is hard to get rid of. So this was just the way anxiety affected my system at that time.

Certain strains (dna cataract kush was the worst/best) mixed with too much caffeine has made me think I was having heart problem. Which is an easy rabbit hole to go down. Anxiety can really fuck somebody up.

X

xavier7995

Hope stuff works out. I would lean towards it being something anxiety related, you might not even really feel/recognize it. Shits weird. Even if you eat weed regularly it can sometimes be just enough to push you over that edge. Who knows what the nerves will do from there.

T

Teddybrae

All tests came back OK. So episode was anxiety related. Like Xavier said: weird shit!

Thanks Everyone!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whenever weird shit like that happens I personally found it to be time to get the stress level down a notch.
And by that I don't mean to smoke more cannabis hahaha.
Put the joint down for a while, get some exercise, eat well and don't give too many fucks about what the rest of the world wants you to do. Helped me heaps ;-)
CC

kingsizexx

Greetings All!

Experienced chest pain the other day after eating a little more dope than usual. The pain put me on the ground and took quite a while to subside. I ‘m not overweight have no history of heart disease. Fit as a fiddle.

I ‘m wondering if anyone has knows if long term eating of cannabis ... micro-dosing, I suppose you could call it … can result in chest pain somewhat like Angina?

I was told by someone who claimed he ate Hashish for a long time that one day he experienced excruciating chest pain after eating. He stopped eating Hash and never had the pain again. I would need to have more than his story to believe this could happen.

What say you all?
Its not the things its ur anxiety that caused it

Latest posts

Latest posts