What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sherbtini Test Grow

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Well, life's been busy lately but I plan on letting these start to flower this weekend. NOAA is predicting a wet "winter" season for Hawaii but it still feels like summer here except the nights have been getting cooler.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Gonna try out the trellis for this run since I had support issues on my last run with the Miley's and shit was just flopping all over.
Last night was the first night of flower on the full Halloween moon :pumpkin:

rGbVEtc.jpg

The four Sherbtini's are in the back left corner and there's two Tropicana Cookie F2's and a Lemon Dawg in the front.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Looking really nice and healty!
Thank you, brutha.

First time using a net, so I hope I'm doing it right...sure keeps the canopy nice and even. I'm gonna clean out the lowers later this week and hopefully get some cuts off everything.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Well shit, plants are looking good but I just noticed some damn root aphids walking about. Not sure if I should battle it out or just take cuts and start over.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Well, I’m gonna declare war on these bastards for now since the plants still look healthy. I did a drench with some Botanigard I had, will repeat a second drench later this evening. Put tanglefoot around anything making contact with the ground and sprayed the floors with bifen to take care of any crawlers. All my plants were already up off the floor from the start of flower, so I’m hoping I’m early enough to keep them at bay till the end.
I did get RA’s a year or so ago, and got rid of them with imid and 2 months veg....friggin worst pest to have by far.

Fronk

Well, I’m gonna declare war on these bastards for now since the plants still look healthy. I did a drench with some Botanigard I had, will repeat a second drench later this evening. Put tanglefoot around anything making contact with the ground and sprayed the floors with bifen to take care of any crawlers. All my plants were already up off the floor from the start of flower, so I’m hoping I’m early enough to keep them at bay till the end.
I did get RA’s a year or so ago, and got rid of them with imid and 2 months veg....friggin worst pest to have by far.

Shit! Good luck man.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
XI47npP.jpg

Well, Day 17 and things are filling in. Its been constant rain and cloudy skies the past week and a half but plants are still in good health despite the root aphids.

I was able to get a tub of beneficial nematodes in and applied them over the weekend. I have not seen any live root aphids crawling in a couple of days...prior to using the nematodes I saw just 1-2 crawling on the rim of one pot, which was a big improvement over when I first spotted them.

I know these bastards don't go away this easily though so I got a new bag of beauveria bassiana (bioceres wp) as well and will apply it over the weekend again to allow time for the nematodes to work their way thru the soil. The bioceres is a higher concentration than botanigard and approved for cannabis use in Canada.

Seeing some trichomes but not too much smell yet, one has a candied lemon thing going on.

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking good. I have seen some of those long petioles on a couple of my chem tini as well.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Day 28. It's been raining pretty much every day since the beginning of flower. Finally have some sunny days in the forecast.

ialC7EX.jpg