What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sherbtini Test Grow

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Was fortunate enough to be blessed with a test pack of Sherb Tini from brother Karma G, so I will be posting my results here. :headbange

Will be growing these outdoors in a structure I converted to a small greenhouse.

attachment.php

I soaked 8 of these the night they arrived, and the next morning a few were showing tails.

attachment.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
As of 8/20 all 8 seeds were above ground.

WzNpIVk.jpg

eEEowRx.jpg

Lately, I have been vegging everything outdoor with only ~10w LED bulbs to keep them from flowering early. This method works well to save money but it is a bit slower.

I may put these indoor under a T5 to speed things up a little.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Glad to have y'all here.

Had a busy week between work and a few minor house repairs, so haven't had a chance yet to clear some space to setup the T5. These have just been vegging outdoor for now with some supplemental lights until 11pm.

Lp3fZLs.jpg

FLKUZJ5.jpg

w41FtFD.jpg

About half of them got some leaf miner damage but not really a big deal except for looking unsightly. I'm getting ready to flip my Miley Biker plants in the next couple of days, so will have to set up a separate veg space for all my smaller plants...right now everything is just jammed together in my shed.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Quick update. Been rainy and overcast the past few days so I finally put them under a t5. Got one straggler on the top right thats taking it’s sweet time, hopefully the t5 helps pick up the pace.

6IdISec.jpg

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I noticed a couple starting to show sex already.

Pretty sure this one is a male. Its got the overbite/crab claw
3wuxRRW.jpg

And this one looks like a female.
Yq053Rw.jpg

kalopatchkid

Veteran
These are the 3 males I found. The leaves are wider than the females on most of them.
kCx0n8W.jpg

Here are the 4 females
ioRBE5w.jpg

Here is the runt. I ended up topping it yesterday to try to encourage some lower growth.
Z317VXf.jpg

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Culled all the males and left with these 4 girls that I transplanted in #3 pots. The runt still hasn't shown sex yet.
US3erHQ.jpg

ftpXgC1.jpg

fW7C7Fn.jpg

qniKBxn.jpg

cgKZ63M.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts