What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest time. Anyone wanna sort seeds lol

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anymore I prefer not quite dry, they pop out good and I dont get shake everywhere. Then into a colander shake for lose stuff, the switch to plastic Tupperware where it becomes a matter of static electricity and blowing air. Swallowed a little white preemie on accident last night, hope I did anyway and not the lung but I bout choked to death ha

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The giant pheno is spitting out twins in an unusually high frequency. None from my other phenos or in the last few gens.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will germ!

First step pollinate another mom and see if she does it again. Then will self her and see.

If I find male and female twin that would be a grail for inbreeding.

Need more RIL so let's see if the result is reproducible.

Had one once years ago from my inbred blue sat 2.2. They were siamese tho, both male and sterile.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
They will germ!

First step pollinate another mom and see if she does it again. Then will self her and see.

If I find male and female twin that would be a grail for inbreeding.

Need more RIL so let's see if the result is reproducible.

Had one once years ago from my inbred blue sat 2.2. They were siamese tho, both male and sterile.
I understand that your breeder intensity is kickin in (good for us:tiphat:) but my simple mind wants to know if you germ one of them does it give 2 seedlings?

EDIT: and if so, will they cost twice as much?:bigeye:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They do germ 2!

I'm gonna run these seeds in here too. If anyone grabs em feel free to post in here!

Rodehazrd

I'm subbed
GLG. Sold out of the ril I finally got them on order from DC seeds.
I plan to run under an hps 1k. But could these go outdoors?
:tiphat:

GFS_Nic

Hi folks, hi Mr Green,

Is there a chance that RIL will end up on the shelves of European seed banks sooner or later (attitude is the easiest way for us, I think)?

Peace

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks, hi Mr Green,

Is there a chance that RIL will end up on the shelves of European seed banks sooner or later (attitude is the easiest way for us, I think)?

Peace

Such a cold shoulder from eu banks it's not even funny. Most of the time no reply to my email or give me the yer in the u.s. line. Or they try to rob you like logic.

Gypsey will carry them. I just need to get paperwork together first as I'm not in the best shape since being fired right before the lockdown...

If anybody wants to see me somewhere put in a word for me. I'm fairly easy to reach.

Last edited:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
im sure ya can hustle seeds on insta , I had to delete account people were begging to buy seeds from me everyday a few years back. all it takes is good flower pix and you have that. I like the twin seeds, ive grown some, im trying to get going again if ya need some micro forum testers, I have a thread

GFS_Nic

Such a cold shoulder from eu banks it's not even funny. Most of the time no reply to my email or give me the yer in the u.s. line. Or they try to rob you like logic.

Gypsey will carry them. I just need to get paperwork together first as I'm not in the best shape since being fired right before the lockdown...

If anybody wants to see me somewhere put in a word for me. I'm fairly easy to reach.

It's sad. I guess they'd rather sell sh*t like Royal Queen seeds or something like that. What a joke.
I guess I'll try American seed banks, thanks for your honest answer. I hope your situation improves soon. Cheer up.
:tiphat:

Tynehead Tom

I completely missed everything in the drops this year due to medical issues and emergency ER visits. Suck that the RIL is sold out
are you gonna do another batch Tony ?

Pootang

I completely missed everything in the drops this year due to medical issues and emergency ER visits. Suck that the RIL is sold out
are you gonna do another batch Tony ?

Dcse still has a few packs of RIL. Unless Tony will sell direct then we can put money in his pockets directly

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to cya tom. Hope yer health is better now!
Miss seeing ya about.

I'm rerunning my favorite two moms right now to dust with the saved pollen to see if my giant pheno makes a lot of twins again.
The second mom had the dead exact on glue nose and perfect flower structure, the giant was near spot on but brighter and sharper somehow and a tad less raunch than the cut. Both had the same peppery burnt rubber pungent trim type experience.
There is gonna be some serious heat in those beans.

The nice thing now is I have gg4 bx7 I made and GB bx5s left.
That coupled with the gg4 mom as back up means I can reliably create new bxes if I ever run out to make the RIL. Since these lines recover so much of the recurring genetics and since I can damn near pick the phenos I want from sprout the results will be reliable.

At this point a selfed bx5 or RIL may very well put us at +99% homozygosity so that is my next move.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts