What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks pretty ripe from here. What does make you think she may need 2 weeks more, TexasTea ?
Is she still reflowering abundantly in other parts of the plant ?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Really, you think so dubi? I will check trichomes today but I thought they were mostly clear still. Maybe I should at least take a branch or two now though.

olday

Veteran
Health is taking a turn for the worse already at week 8 and likely another 8 to go. Buds are looking the part though and starting to show frost. Lousy pic as she is a beast in the tent and hard to capture
64524D0C-E336-4589-B93F-64A4F95A0599.jpeg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh I don't know, she's looking pretty good I would say. Mine often start dropping leaves and yellowing from the bottom around week 8. I bet she has 4 weeks to go. Nice looking flowers.

olday

Veteran
TexasTea - hopefully you are right, I have no obvious reason my the fans are yellowing and dropping - everything else seems really happy tho this is by far the most nld in the tent right now. Luckily we want good looking buds and not fans. I’m open to tips

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi olday, i'm with TexasTea, she shouldn't take another 8 weeks to finish, probably 1 month more or so.

Could you post some closer pics of the flowers so we can check it out ?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
One thing I would mention, this cycle I have seen less lower yellowing than usual...the only difference I can think of is that I have been giving 1 teaspoon per gallon of Cal Mag in every watering, in addition to my normal Recharge microbe mix, Biobiz Bloom and mollases. I think my LED lights really make them calcium hungry, so maybe could be a factor?

olday

Veteran
Here are some pics - you may be onto something as I haven’t been hitting then with the cal mag and she may like it more than the others. I’ve got bone meal and lime in the soil which may not have been enough. Will get back to that for the others that are coming up (I’ve got the killer A5 in the flower tent now and some others behind her). The flowers don’t look very bothered. I scoped the leaves to make sure nothing is going on pest wise and knock on wood we seem to be good there. Sadly not the best photographer.

5CF90856-C7F2-4986-BE1F-1BE84A7A7105.jpeg

Attachments

• 5CF90856-C7F2-4986-BE1F-1BE84A7A7105.jpeg
    5CF90856-C7F2-4986-BE1F-1BE84A7A7105.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 62
  • CFDB7351-A912-4642-BE04-AC0BC9D6F971.jpeg
    CFDB7351-A912-4642-BE04-AC0BC9D6F971.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 786FCF61-2354-415F-B7FE-B6C20E03D4AA.jpeg
    786FCF61-2354-415F-B7FE-B6C20E03D4AA.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi olday, your plant is showing the typical symptoms of ph and ec imbalance. Do you measure the ph and ec in your waterings and feedings ?

olday

Veteran
Hi olday, your plant is showing the typical symptoms of ph and ec imbalance. Do you measure the ph and ec in your waterings and feedings ?

It’s been a while since I checked the runoff ph (soil) not sure about the water but I’ll check it - thank you.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
From the start I noticed that this was a very leafy plant. The flowers ended up quite loose and airy, with a heavy trichome coverage. They are quite sticky and smell of lemon and incense. The taste is sweet with a lemony quality that I'm sure will evolve as the cure continues. Very potent and quick onset effects, pleasant and soaring.
PXL_20211210_132833640.jpg
PXL_20211210_133001065.jpg

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Gorgeous sticky and leafy flower there. Lovely job TexasTea.

Legalcdn

From the start I noticed that this was a very leafy plant. The flowers ended up quite loose and airy, with a heavy trichome coverage. They are quite sticky and smell of lemon and incense. The taste is sweet with a lemony quality that I'm sure will evolve as the cure continues. Very potent and quick onset effects, pleasant and soaring.

How does she compare to HON x PAN?

i remember you saying HON x PAN was a good plant. Thai x pan on same level?

congrats and nice harvest

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
It seems like every cross with Panama is a winner. This is very different looking than the Honduras cross, and yet the buzz seems similar. Judging from the other pictures I have seen though, I am not sure my pheno was the typical expression. So it makes me wonder how another might compare if it had the more pistil covered flowers... Guess I will just have to pop another one in the spring. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are enjoying of your first dates with her TexasTea ;) The only cons of the pure Thai line used in this cross are low yields and mediocre flower/leaf ratios (although to be honest i have never found high yielding pure Thais of high flower/leaf ratio), but she really improves other important traits in hybrids like mold resistance and most importantly, she improves the effects of eveything she touches.

Latest posts

Latest posts