What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

WelderDan

Veteran
I met a bunch of wacko chicks online. One described herself as "average" weight. Her ass was 2 1/2 feet wide. She was about average for a linebacker. And a neurotic psycho to boot. Ended up having to block her email, and I only met her once.

Met a couple that were super freaky in the sack. Both were nurses. Way too much baggage though. I mean shit, we all have a little baggage, right? But Damn.

I met the wife 20 years ago. We split up after 5, then got back together in 2009 and got married. After we both dated a series of freaks and losers, we came to the conclusion we were a pretty good match. She don't smoke or drink, but she keeps a spotless house. I do the cooking. She puts up with my shit, and I don't mind her little foibles, so in the end, it's all good.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

whatever happened to the member here that replied to a CL ad claiming that he met his date @ her crib, couldn't actually see her as she led him into the house and then (he/she) proceeded to stick something in his mouth that didn't feel like the finger that it was supposed to be???

shithawk420

Veteran
I think it was either smoothB or H20 who had the tranny finger in his mouth.forgot about that thread.lol

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
no I didn't get a tranny finger in my mouth shithawk.

I remember Caitlyn we'll call her...I posted an ad on Craigslist, she responded. We got heated real fast...was maybe a casual encounter I guess...walked over to her place in the city one late night...walking between the shadows and the glow of streetlights I made my way to her apartment. Once there, she let me in, we sat on the couch and she started rubbing my boner with her foot while I drank one of her beers. Met some strange girls on Craigslist but she was pretty cool

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With the women about nowadays and the dating sites it's more 'Hook up for a FCUK' not take me to dinner..

DarthFader1

Veteran
Well this thread is starting to get good.

Bombadil i like the way you think, i could show her the way of the troll

Moar weird online dating stories please!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
met one interesting woman so far online after sifting through the garbage,,,decent pictures but who knows if they are really hers... guess I am gonna have to put up my pic too ...yeehaw ... no fat women and only real women accepted...haha

G

I'm gonna go to try one of those ice-breakers/learn to dance functions prior to the actual dance at the bar. Country music seems to have the kind of woman I'm looking for...

Former Guest

I've heard speed dating is a good one because you pretty much know if you're interested right off the bat and they even have a few minutes to talk and it's in person so you know what you're getting and you know the date will be done in 5 minutes or less :) where else can you date 20+ women in under an hour and get phone #s of who you want?!

R

Red Berry

dont waste time on pics . use a text list and you will cover alot more ground and feel better at the end of the day . going by pictures first is a mistake.

dddaver

Veteran
Now I may be wrong, but I took the trout-man's catfishing comment to mean as in Internet postings as meaning someone who purposely misrepresents themselves on the web, and that he knows how to deal with catfish. I might be wrong. But I don't think so.

Just be very wary dude. I just watched that old movie (2006) "Lonely Hearts Murders" with John Travolta and James Gandolfieny(sp?) again yesterday. True story. But who wouldn't want to jump Selma Hyack? But she was a cold-blooded murderer.

That happened a long time ago though. Things do change. It's all done instantaneously online now is all that is REALLY different. Making it actually MORE dangerous.

But still, watch your back and ALWAYS wrap it up dude.

LEF

Veteran
dont waste time on pics . use a text list and you will cover alot more ground and feel better at the end of the day . going by pictures first is a mistake.

Nowaddays women usually demand a pic or no reply

I was never to down with this, some people you think are ladies are actually guys collecting pictures

You can still find girls who wont mind and will only ask later, and aome will even send a pic first

I dunno if you guys ever came across some scared women

They can be dangerous, it's almost like they use their fear to keep control and dominate

I met this one woman who owns a health store, i met her only once, her anxiety started to come out, but from what i have read and learned, to me she is a predatory female.

She started talking to me about all the abuse she has endured through the years because of her ex husband, always bringing that up, that she was abused. Everytime i met her it would come out, and also her children would come up. She was two things, a mother, and an abused women. That is her idenitity. She started telling me how some guy wanted to recently break all her windows. Stories like that. Lots of guys abusing her. Then i clicked, i realized that she was a source of problems. She told me she was not well and it seemed like it.

I didnt know her very much, she told me all of the abuse, and also her childhood problems with her abusive father. Mind you, she told me, sorry if i am wary, i had a lot of things happen to me. So she is wary... But she tells me all her life story.

It's like there is something in her head. She doesn't treat women and men the same. She is not very motherly either, not to strangers at least. Yet she says she is looking for a father. I think she is just looking for a mule (man) to work for her.

This was all in her store mind you. I sometimes stopped to chat, one time i stopped, and she asked me if i needed ańything, she wanted me to leave. It looked like she had a lot of stress on her mind. Dont feel very welcome there.

The store is nice though. And she is knows her stuff.
51Nf6vOwSYL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Some women can be very dangerous. At first, you want to know more, she looks mysterious. Then you later find out she has no control over herself, that she is a cold, caluclating woman, that is incapable of loving. Hopefully you find this out before you get played. These kind of women change their minds quickly enough, one second your a big man, the other your a small man and your gonna get one big surprise because it's hard to anticipate things like that. I think thats why some guys have a hard time recuperating from a divorce. Because its a total surprise, and because a lot if not all women send mixed messages.

Mind you, i know that sometimes we see things in people we dont like, and sometimes, its because it reminds us of things we dont like about ourselves. I have come to the conclusion that i am like that a little bit. And i think its a tendency to be like that today, because i believe that we are now dawning into a womans world.

Last edited:

jd4083

Veteran
I met a bunch of wacko chicks online. One described herself as "average" weight. Her ass was 2 1/2 feet wide. She was about average for a linebacker. And a neurotic psycho to boot. Ended up having to block her email, and I only met her once.

Met a couple that were super freaky in the sack. Both were nurses. Way too much baggage though. I mean shit, we all have a little baggage, right? But Damn.

I met the wife 20 years ago. We split up after 5, then got back together in 2009 and got married. After we both dated a series of freaks and losers, we came to the conclusion we were a pretty good match. She don't smoke or drink, but she keeps a spotless house. I do the cooking. She puts up with my shit, and I don't mind her little foibles, so in the end, it's all good.

Take note: "average body type" online = very overweight

"a little curvy" = morbidly obese

9bar2014

when useing pof its good to use tineye with firefox and see if there photos are on other sites . Ive had some what come up on swinging sites also there facebook profiles and its funny to see more photos of them with there fella

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a profile for a while on a well known hook'up site I will not name.

I used Maximum Penetration as my Handle, and it really seemed to entice all sorts of friend requests and PM's, mainly the fatty's.

I chose to ignore shitloads of hook-up requests while I was running my grows but I did encounter a few people who sounded like they were fun.

I ended up one night going to an 80's themed night with this 'Cougar' who's handle was Mary-Jane.

She was one of the only women that called me herself.

I decided to meet up and we were to rendezvous each other in a different town.

The fist thought on meeting her was she was a horny little minx who was older than me but had the 'Posh fit with a bit of mucky' about her, I was excited :peacock:

We flirted for about half an hour chatting then decided upon going to a wine bar. She ordered herself a bottle of Pinot Grigio and asked if I would like a drink.

The drink went well, we were soon complimenting each other on silly things like how nice her ass looked, what she wanted to do, what did I and how we expected the night to turn out.

Now both pissed we went to the local 80's night (That's not an over 80's night).

She was a great dancer although a little drunk and the music was a fantastic, there were songs playing I had long forgotten, I was having a great time drinking slowly and powdering my nose regular.

She noticed that I tasted like cocaine and said she wanted some.

She was soon grinning like a 'Cheshire cat’ much like me and the night was progressing fantastically, were getting to know each other well calling each other by our real names, she was whispering things into my ear and grinding on me like a rampant terrier, starting to get particularly aroused and very forthcoming, she asked if I wanted to get a hotel room.

I decided the best course of action was to have another drink in the Disco and book a taxi to the Marriot.

Things got rather hot in the taxi, we arrived at the hotel, found reception got a key and proceeded to the elevator where she was trying to 'nosh me off,' I was procrastinating, eventually we got in the room and got out my cannabis that I was trying to prevent smelling the hotel out on the way through the main halls.

Once in the room she removed her evening dress, threw it on the bed and started to dance, I decided that I wanted a joint.

She was attempting a lap dance as I was rolling one up, things were moving fast, she did some lines up for us and got drinks from the mini bar while I smoked half a joint out the window trying to prevent a hotel fine.

"That is probably all I can stay about this particular evening out in open forum" :dance013:

Green lung

Veteran
I met a wild, redhead, pot smoking MILF on POF, Fake tits sex freak. She messaged me saying "smoke buddy fuck buddy" and she had no pic, but i took the risk met her a bar and she was decently good looking.....older MILF with a smokin body.....very very up front and flirty, We had one drink and went back to my place.

What was kinda funny she would talk about dispensaries and what not and growing weed, and this is not a weed friendly state.......growers paranoia got to me a lil and started think what if she was a cop and they were trying to bust me hahah But then I thought about it and was like no way haha.

Banged her out handful of times but then she wanted to hang out and what not, I remember her saying she wanted to bring over her painting supplies we could could paint together and shit......so I had to end that because I'm not going on any dates this was just about sex for me.

And i think she was married too lol.

wordsux

hooked up with a few chick on pof and okcupid. There are also some real nut jobs..

First chick I went out with met up for ice cream. Then we went to a movie and shagged in the empty movie theater.. that was a first for me haha. I have shacked up with a few chicks since then. Met some real basket cases. One girl even tracked down my facebook and tried to friend me... She was fat, gross, and had a husband..

I have not really used any of those sites recently.. no time

wordsux

oh yea... I also started talking to this one chick one chick on pof. So she sends me a selfie in a bathroom mirror.. I notice something in the tub behind her that look like something from a horror movie, like a body... Turns out she works in like an oldperson home and that was on of the residents showering... haha I was like wtf.... peace! so then she found me on okcupid and tracked me down on facebook... what a nut