What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The positive thread.

St. Phatty

For those into computers, the AMD BongRipper 32 is some serious computer power.

https://www.kitguru.net/components/leo-waldock/msi-meg-x399-creation-the-best-motherboard-ever/

Wake & Bake & watch ray-tracing renderings.

You don't have to do anything with your computer. Just run benchmarks -

csm_cb_header_d2fb81f378.jpg

https://www.maxon.net/en/products/cinebench/

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Something positive happened to me yesterday on this site. Out of the blue and member showed me some kindess, which was completely unexpected and totally made my day.

For all the BS arguing, haters, trolls, there are 100's of super nice, caring, generous people on this site. It always makes me smile when people who have never met before are kind to one another.

Real life could learn a thing or two from Icmag.

The wife and I were smelling gas every now and then outside of our house, but we couldn't find the source. Natural gas company found a small leak just outside my house. They locked out the meter so we went without hot water and couldn't cook last night and in the morning.
The positive is I called an old plumber friend who I haven't seen in a few years. We worked on it together just like old times, fixed the leak, got reacquainted, made future plans.
I just had a hot shower. I can cook now. Appreciate the small things, you don't know when you will be locked out.

ronbo51

Veteran
We missed the hurricane completely here in Charleston. It never even rained. I was able to go in the water every day from Saturday to Thursday. They closed the island on Thursday but my daughter has a house on Folly so on Thursday the biggest swell rolled through in the morning and I was able to go out in beautiful clean long period swell. What a hoot. All week we had nice waves. Jimmy Buffett came out on Wednesday and surfed. Lots of pictures about it online. Sigh of relief for us. Feel bad for Wrightsville- Wilmington. No real worries from Africa and east tropics for a few weeks according to my weather guy.

R

Robrites

Stolen From The Internet

Stolen From The Internet

As you begin to shed light on your personal weaknesses and take responsibility for them, you actually begin the very process of shedding them. Shadows exposed to the light begin to disappear. You become stronger. More powerful. More of who you were meant to be. You begin to see the world through a different set of eyes. People really can evolve into their greatness – I see it everyday

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hermanthegerman must be the most positive person in this thread. Thanks for the fantastic additions to the thread.

Oh, thank you very much!:tiphat:

This fried eggs looking positive I think. (In reality it is a northern german meal called "Labskaus", you love it or you hate it, without the eggs it is looking like puke)

picture.php

T

Teddybrae

Here's a new one for me! "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours".

EsterEssence

Veteran
Listening to Little Feat's "Feel the Groove" and the positive thread is on top of the Tokers Den if you don't know the song it is about positive attitude's...

hayday

Veteran
Always wondered what you look like, Herman. Nice threads, Man!

I always have thought Herman would look like Henry Rollins for some reason. I don't know why why but every time I see you post Herman, thats who I see:)
Good vibes to y all

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Ha ha, thats funny hayday, I know Henry Rollins since his career inclouding Black Flag but like a chinese waiter said before some weeks, I look like George Cloney.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts