What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forum Cut S1

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sampled Chimera S1 last night.
Report in Chi's forum but it's a damn head knocker fo damn sho.
I haven't been that stoned in years!

Golden Tree

GSC Forum (Organics/Probiotics)

Attachments

• IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6646.jpg
    IMG_6646.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6529.jpg
    IMG_6529.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6527.jpg
    IMG_6527.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 67

Golden Tree

Her patriarch or relative....

Mendo Breath

Hope everyone is connected and kicking ass!

Good vibes bitches xo

GT/GBG

Attachments

• IMG_6618.jpg
    IMG_6618.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6625.jpg
    IMG_6625.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6622.jpg
    IMG_6622.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6507.jpg
    IMG_6507.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 48

kruko

got 5 gsc forum s1 from apeorigin. they are 3 days old. can anyone tell me some growing characteristics from the forum cut? i guess topping,scrogging etc. is better than a sog? whats the stretch like? thx in advance!

picture.php

NEED 4 SEED

got 5 gsc forum s1 from apeorigin. they are 3 days old. can anyone tell me some growing characteristics from the forum cut? i guess topping,scrogging etc. is better than a sog? whats the stretch like? thx in advance!

View Image

Please do yourself a big favor and plant something different! They have nothing to do with forum cut S1. If you want hemp, then do it! I tried 2 packs of them and yeah...killed all of them when I saw that they became double the size of my other plants, thin sativa leaves, piney smell on stem rub. If i hadn't lst'd them they would have scraped the 10 feet mark. I was soooo upset...All of them. Wish i hadn't bought them! Those two packs were just a fraction of the lot i've ordered because they were so cheap. Turned out to be a pure waste of money, time, space and effort. I would give away the rest of them for free to anybody who wants it but I swear it would be better to just throw them away.

Golden Tree

I quite disagree....some pheno hunting is required...and a bit of skill to get your monies worth...but there are lots of SOLID phenos to be found...you can find a lot of unique Cookie Phenos...some truly resembling (Chimeras Legit/Verified GSC cutting used) I run several legit Cookie cultivars and the traits are definitely abundant in his S1 line. So not garbage...but definitely sounds like you're not happy...pictures are always worth so much more than words...I'd post some to bring some legitimacy to the claims...good luck duder

NEED 4 SEED

I quite disagree....some pheno hunting is required...and a bit of skill to get your monies worth...but there are lots of SOLID phenos to be found...you can find a lot of unique Cookie Phenos...some truly resembling (Chimeras Legit/Verified GSC cutting used) I run several legit Cookie cultivars and the traits are definitely abundant in his S1 line. So not garbage...but definitely sounds like you're not happy...pictures are always worth so much more than words...I'd post some to bring some legitimacy to the claims...good luck duder

You sure you talk about ApeOrigin GSC S1? How about some pics of these many unique cookie phenos from this line? I am really curious, if I'm the only one that got crap out of it. Find it funny that you compare them with Chimeras GSC S1, because I actually made a side by side photo comparison of the two to show how far off they are from each other. You will see about three of the ApeOrigin plants beneath a typical Chimera cookie plant. People should ask for being a contact here cause this album will be private.

Album is up!

NEED 4 SEED

Need 4 seed

Apologies....I thought you were talking about Chimeras S1s...

Sorry sir

That was my thought. I think we can agree upon that there's nothing wrong with Chimera's S1. I really have a hard time to select something out from them to be discontinued. Do you have any pics?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully Kruko has better luck with his plants than Need 4 Seed. Chimera's were only a limited release.

kruko

good that i asked here. and thanks for you answers. ill have an eye on them and going to replace them with clones as soon as they show the same traits.

got some cookie tooth from dankonomics too, they will be good i guess.

Last edited:

NEED 4 SEED

good that i asked here. and thanks for you answers. ill have an eye on them and going to replace them with clones as soon as they show the same traits.

got some cookie tooth from dankonomics too, they will be good i guess.

Kruko, what happened to them?

kruko

Kruko, what happened to them?

they grew ok leaning towards sativa side and 1 plant looked really nice. but i had to harvest at day 50 which was way to early. they needed atleast 3 more weeks so the high was shit!

looked nothing like gsc and the smell was good, sweet candy.. but no taste.

if i had replacement plants at the time i would have killed them after i read here..

the other plants i had in this run from dr.underground "melon gum" were even more SHIT. FUCK THIS BREEDER!

:thank you:

I will give it a fair shake...

I will give it a fair shake...

I have a ApeOrigin GSC (f) (freebie) going guerilla. Looks nice and healthy, vigorous. I was hoping to see what all the GSC hype was about. Just head stash. Fingers crossed it will be good stuff.

I will follow up as it progresses.

BgC

Last edited:

kruko

today i transplanted 16 rooted cookie tooth clones in oasis cubes. from 3 different mothers. iam going to run 13 of them in a nft system. updates are coming in few days in my thread if some of you are interested ;)