What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

R

Robrites

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First class? fuck that....

imo that's a bus, unless 1st class seating now includes sliding windows, all airplane windows have rounded corners (& small), designed for pressurization stress.

okay, that being said, does anyone remember the old Greyhound Bus Lines advertising slogan???

"You meet the nicest people on a Greyhound!"

should now be 'weirdest people'

I love this chick, she's really going places....... :dunno:

aaa3186_zps3hibbhjz.gif

antheis

Veteran

imo that's a bus, unless 1st class seating now includes sliding windows, all airplane windows have rounded corners (& small), designed for pressurization stress.

okay, that being said, does anyone remember the old Greyhound Bus Lines advertising slogan???

probably first class on a train.
and that motherfucker had to sit next to john malkovich's fat cousin in his small clothes from berlin to amsterdam

Sforza

Veteran

Yes, I agree that it is not a airplane seating. I thought it was probably a train

I am old, and I remember the Greyhound slogan as, "Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us."

0a50401451f9bcb9bbe234c287f70a13.jpg

3d7c4486616f0bec45618ea0502de0d2.jpg

It was you meet the nicest people on a Honda. That was to sell Honda motorcycles.

11c66402ee9f2470bd446ca1b7b57bbf.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I agree that it is not a airplane seating. I thought it was probably a train

I am old, and I remember the Greyhound slogan as, "Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us."

View Image

View Image

It was you meet the nicest people on a Honda. That was to sell Honda motorcycles.

View Image

:yoinks: another affliction of age, I stand corrected Sforza, but
you'll still meet the weirdest people on a Greyhound :)