What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

clones damping off?

yea well i tried the clone king with no success... so i went back tradish and whalla success everything looked great 1st grou looked great...now about a month in...im getting daming off..i think its an overwater/misting issue...dome is drippig wet but i continued to mist and i think i got too much water/humidity / some got mushy some got stagnant. some just looked plain rough..any comments are welcomed i have not made cuttings in some time now...so im trying to get back my technique...if you dont use it you lose it kinda thing..

Strudel

Iam cloning the top of an honey banana...after a topping....... Did not want to trow away the top..so i tried to see if can make roots ...from now almost 5 days and no good news...humiditybetween 80-85%. Temperature from 20 till 24 degree celsius...no idea why is going to die..are you using light for your clones? 18/6? And humidity and temperature ?

Wendull C.

Veteran
How much light do you give them? You shouldn't have to mist the dome at all.
Cut, cover close vents.

Open vents halfway in a day or two.

Open full after three days.

Make sure medium is not overly saturated.:)

N-P-Kali

WHat substrate are you sticking your cuttings into? Rockwool, rapid rooters, performa plugs?