What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Dirtdoc

I hope you got a clone of that one. DM me on IG and let's hook up again.

I have about 50 Sluggos ready to go outside but I never found anybody with room in their backyard for them...
Yes I have clones of her, awesome plant. Sounds good on getting some more I will DM you on IG maybe we can get together this long weekend.

TnTLabs

not this male though. Imma spread him solo on all my cookies clones. I have a few males that are quite unusual in my latest pops!
View Image

So I was way overloaded with these plants in veg and many got pm or abused for light but I've trimmed all the males way back and got many girls moved into flower so things are getting squared here.

this Weirdo-si-dos has normal growth and is a couple days into flower.
View Image

Hey Chunky,

that abnormal growth you have in the top picture,
you say they had pm or something...
could it have been broads or russets?
did you have them at the time?

im asking as im seeing this a lot lately, in many different grows around the globe.. as well as in my own garden!
I doubt it is a lack of light, or nutrient deficiency...
i doubt a fungus would make a plant grow deformed like that!
what you think?!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Chunky,

that abnormal growth you have in the top picture,
you say they had pm or something...
could it have been broads or russets?
did you have them at the time?

im asking as im seeing this a lot lately, in many different grows around the globe.. as well as in my own garden!
I doubt it is a lack of light, or nutrient deficiency...
i doubt a fungus would make a plant grow deformed like that!
what you think?!

Normal leaf shape
Vs (abnormal) OGKB leaf shape

It's the genetics.

TnTLabs

picture.php

please have another look.. top left corner you see it straight away, leaf is totally distorted, some others too.
your saying its the ogkb? and they grow out of it later on?
im seeing the same on a bunch of different genetics and rather think its broads or russets

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OGKB genetics, not mites. twists, distortions, strange shapes, dank buds.

picture.php

buds from leaf centers, GlueBreath.
picture.php

additional stem and leaf from center of leaf, ScoutBreath
picture.php

picture.php

RastaBreath
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
they don't grow out of it, they are genetic freaks at the end of a long line of selfing. (my 5 OGKB bagseed starting stock) crossed and backcrossed to themselves and other elites.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"midget nurse" male stock.
picture.php

picture.php

TnTLabs

thanks for the info chunky,
i still think we are talking about two different things...
i see the mutation you talk about, but i also see other mutations im sure are from pests...
i will post some pics ASAP from other strains that have the same deformation..
cheers

Dakine

Veteran
Damn Chunky you still didnt find anyone to take those cuts ready to go outside lol? Ahh I wish I lived on the mainland.. I replied back to your message fyi!

Any pics of SFValley B?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Damn Chunky you still didnt find anyone to take those cuts ready to go outside lol? Ahh I wish I lived on the mainland.. I replied back to your message fyi!

Any pics of SFValley B?

they're gone, i was hoping to find someone with a good space that needed plants and wanted to share but I started way to many.

got 10 in the ground in a guerilla.

SFValley Breath.
28 days
picture.php

harvest maybe 9 weeks..
picture.php

picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Want me to pop some of the freebies instead? I can grow them either outside or inside which ever u think will perform better.

You thinking about releasing anymore sluggo?

YetiOG

Forum Breath #2 nice chunky hard nuggets that smell like mom so far.
View Image

Forum Breath #2 macro
View Image

Weirdo-si-dos #3 is stacking nice and extremely greasy with a cherry aroma
View Image

Weirdo-si-dos #5
this is the one that looks like OGKB and it's smelling like OK and fuel.
View Image

Weirdo-si-dos #5 macro
View Image

Looks like OGKB but smells like OG and FUEL!!! Thats dope dude! I have 2 forum leaners 1 male 1 female and one gorillabreath leaner thats unsexed sofar. I never realized how much variation these had in them damn dude. I gotta make more for sure. My 2 forum leaners are so similar in structure and leaf appearance but then i look at yours all look so different. That male amd female i have im makeing more to look through for sure.

I have a pack of the things you called scoutbreath hanging around. Ill pop those after i move and make more of those as well as look at putting the 2 lines together at some point.

Iafter seeing how neat all your glue x cookies stuff has been ive also considered tossing some of this cookie pollen on gg4 to see whare that goes for me. I liked the gorillabreath plants. Would probably be similar.

Normally im into the big tall sativa dom plants but these little forum leaner plants are neat. Irene OG S1 outpace them for speed but not signifigantly. The structure is cool overal im glad im getting to try some neat cookie plants :thank you: chunky

YetiOG

thanks for the info chunky,
i still think we are talking about two different things...
i see the mutation you talk about, but i also see other mutations im sure are from pests...
i will post some pics ASAP from other strains that have the same deformation..
cheers

I can verify from having run abunch of chunkys seeds they throw some crazy ass leaves. Its not as a result of pests. Might be in your garden but not in his... i can see how it looks like somethings wrong but its not.

I can never get ones that behave as oddly as chunkys do, ususally when i pop his stuff i only see 2 phenos but i never have as many to pop. Ill make more of the forum x gorillabreath im sure ill find loads of weirdos

420Mary

Re: chunky bag seeds (sluggo) and (gorilla breath)

Re: chunky bag seeds (sluggo) and (gorilla breath)

I wanted to know if anyone had any growing tips for the Sluggo and Gorilla Breath by chunky bags

Flippr

Sluggo bud pic

Sluggo bud pic

Here's a couple pics of a Sluggo bud I just clipped. It's a bit early but I need space. I have a 3 more Sluggos growing, I'll post full plant pics later.

This stuff really helps my pain. I've grown Scout Breath before and that one helps me too. Thank you Chunky.

I'm new here, not sure what I'm doing with pics. Maybe I need more posts before I can drag and drop?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84464&pictureid=2084023

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84464&pictureid=2084022