What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cut etiquette?

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
If you don't have an existing circle of people to get proven cuts or seeds, usually in a police state where paranoia and security are the only way to survive- it could be difficult. For the famous ones if any delays getting...the easiest way, by far to get proven clones...

!Most importantly, for gg4, ogkb 2.0, etc support their founders (Josey and Chunky, etc)! And also support their original intentions.

For all the rest:

Plan a week vacation in Cali, avoid the lines by not going at the height of the outdoor planting season.

Book the hotel.

Generate a pay stub using address of your Cali hotel using https://realcheckstubs.com/

Print the pay stub showing the hotel address for at least 30 days prior to your trip. If you have a cell phone, depending on the carrier you may also just change your mobile phone bill online to reflect your new Cali address, and print it. The paystub method is more reliable though if you're considering Oregon or Colorado also.

Research reputable clone distributors and you will see how they make drops. Some dispensaries announce drops on Instagram.

As soon as your plane lands in Cali, Rent-A-Car and drive to the closest DMV. All you'll need is your out-of-state license and the paystub and score an ID card for State of California.

Find the closest MMJ doctor and tell doc you have a problem with stress. He'll give you a recommendation for about 80 bucks. The receptionist will need to see your ID card.

Build some clone shippers using empty soda bottles.

"Go to the weed store"

And meet any locals you trust already.

When you get your fully rooted cuts, ship them immediately with fast shipping to the safe address with somebody who will be ready to receive them and put them under a light in quarantine and treat for pests accordingly.

If you can source the true origins of the cut- Pay it back by contacting that person and donate to them with PayPal or whatever. The Honor System is at work here. It's the right thing to do.

Best of luck, be Careful, and have fun trip!

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
^^^ that!

I went to cali and got my card and starting hunting. then I got one in MI.

I have had better luck with IC members getting access to elites than buying from dispensaries but it's a start.

attending cups and events in recreational states should be where anybody serious would begin to look I think.
easier than getting a med card in Cali but that's not really that hard so get off yur ass and go find the genetics you seek.
that''s what worked for me...

denver craigslist has stupid access to genetics and flowers.

if you are in Fla time to visit Denver or Portland.

Genetics from my 1st Cali trip, all seed selections.

high THC Cannatonic
picture.php

ChemJack
picture.php

Chernobyl
picture.php

Clone:
Kandy Kush
picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
^^^ that!

I went to cali and got my card and starting hunting. then I got one in MI.

I have had better luck with IC members getting access to elites than buying from dispensaries but it's a start.

attending cups and events in recreational states should be where anybody serious would begin to look I think.
easier than getting a med card in Cali but that's not really that hard so get off yur ass and go find the genetics you seek.
that''s what worked for me...

denver craigslist has stupid access to genetics and flowers.

if you are in Fla time to visit Denver or Portland.

Genetics from my 1st Cali trip, all seed selections.

high THC Cannatonic
View Image

ChemJack
View Image

Chernobyl
View Image

Clone:
Kandy Kush
View Image

i hear CP,but a paycheck to paycheck family with a 3 year old,is tough just to fly out to col,or cali,dont get me wrong im not bitching and or whineing..i under stand thats a way to get ya foot in the door,but for some time and money,might be a problem...hence telling all these newbiez(im not far from new my self,at least here anyways,lol),that ya just not gonna get a bone thrown ya way,THAT QUICK,but if you hang out for a while,chat,talk,ya might make a few friends like JW was saying,THEN MAYBE,ya could get hooked up...MAYBE,im sure it takes time..hell ive been on the same thread for over a year,and im JUST NOW makeing some close friends that might possibly share with me,,,,its not totally out of the question,but it sure as hell aint happening over night...

Somebody give me or tell me where to get this glue.... Now...

now stoney why you wanna go and.do that,you knows you gots,LOL...ive seen ua on that gg#4 thread,i knew you were one of the first to visit JW when he was in the hospital,I see you always busting his.chops...LOL ,lets see some of stoney garden :biggrin:

@chunkypigs , How do you got these cuts??? The chernobyl looks like "dont smoke me, i kill you"

:laughing: ,most likey ya dont...LOL,... CP is one of those ones that have it totally dialed in for sure...ive been lurking on that ogkb2.0 thread,...VERY VERY NICE!!

yocs

you gotta respect chunky. The guy basicly went the route suggested and got ended up finding a one in a million. Now he's winning cups and could prolly get whatever he wants. Definitely an inspiration. Sorry to be such a rider but it just goes to show you that hard work pays off. I've been thinking about saving up for a Cali trip this spring when shipping temps would be good. Thanks for all the info, basically a step by step guide. Good info here

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Stay on this site, and post pics of your grow. Post in threads that interest you, and don't be a dick. I can't stress enough to not be a douchebag. Once you leave a bad taste in someone's mouth, it's really hard to build credit back, and the friends of the person(s) you pissed off will shun you as well. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Showing you can grow well is another major factor. Dudes don't wanna be shipping to people who are gonna fuck up the integrity of the cut. Make a fake email address where you can be contacted, so your not breaking the TOU here.

Be patient. Once offered a cut, don't be blowing up someone's shit every other day asking when the cut's are coming. These are all tips for those that don't live within reach of legal/med states, and can't afford to fly anywhere. I know what it's like. Where I'm from, clone only's don't exist.(until now, lol)

The closest Med state with access to clones is Michigan, and that's like an 18-20 hour drive. Not that many people wanna drive that distance to get cuts, and hopefully have them alive when they get home.

Be patient, and good things will come your way. I waited for almost 2 years before finally getting my first clone only. Then while on my honeymoon, 1 1/2 years later(6 hours from home), drove another 2 hours out of the way to pick up the rest of the clone only's I have.

So a little over 3 years it took me to get where I'm at with my mother collection. Good things come to those who wait.

shegrows

Doubletribleog thats true! Thats the way i got my clone onlys also, but my english is not so good, ive i pissed of any body i am very sorry guys

bucketswithsoil

Stay on this site, and post pics of your grow. Post in threads that interest you, and don't be a dick. I can't stress enough to not be a douchebag. Once you leave a bad taste in someone's mouth, it's really hard to build credit back, and the friends of the person(s) you pissed off will shun you as well. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Showing you can grow well is another major factor. Dudes don't wanna be shipping to people who are gonna fuck up the integrity of the cut. Make a fake email address where you can be contacted, so your not breaking the TOU here.

Be patient. Once offered a cut, don't be blowing up someone's shit every other day asking when the cut's are coming. These are all tips for those that don't live within reach of legal/med states, and can't afford to fly anywhere. I know what it's like. Where I'm from, clone only's don't exist.(until now, lol)

The closest Med state with access to clones is Michigan, and that's like an 18-20 hour drive. Not that many people wanna drive that distance to get cuts, and hopefully have them alive when they get home.

Be patient, and good things will come your way. I waited for almost 2 years before finally getting my first clone only. Then while on my honeymoon, 1 1/2 years later(6 hours from home), drove another 2 hours out of the way to pick up the rest of the clone only's I have.

So a little over 3 years it took me to get where I'm at with my mother collection. Good things come to those who wait.

JW said my eariler post back a page was "well said",and for me coming from JW thats a compliment....
NEVERTHELESS,doubletripOG,has not hit,but BASHED the nail on the head, def dont wanna be a smuck,and piss people off,that might be fixable in real life day to day,but not so EZ,over the internet...
as well as posting in certain threads,showing pics of ya grows,letting people know you have a clue on whats going on...doubleOG,is correct,no ones just gonna send out a cut cause one was asked,especially if you havent.been around posting,and showing what ya been doing, who knows where and what sort of environment this cut is going...and last but not least TIME,ya gotta and.gonna.have to hang around for a while pay some dues,chat uo some threads.and make some friends...THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,....a soild year and not a single cut,do i care,do i get worked up,do i send PMs and beg NEGATIVE, i still post my pics of my grows,chat with the ones ive always have and just let it roll...it will happen,TRUST ME, and like doubleOG was saying if ya do ever get so lucky,the last thing ya wanna do is blow up the dudes pm box hounding him when its go time..LOL :biggrin:
just.gotta wait and let it play out how ever its gonna work, time,good things come to those who wait,and thats not a dick,or a cocky know it all...i hate those types..LOL

bucketswithsoil

doubleogtripleog...for.some.reason it wont let me "like/find this post helpful",and or it wont let me give ya any Rep, strange...???
nevertheless ya post was spot fuckin on brother..!!!! cheers... :friends: :pimp3:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks homie!! Just saying how I feel. I never thought I would have the cuts I do. Then one day, the fortune of the Glue was handed to me.(that and the forum cut) I have been paying it forward every since.

Making someone's dreams come true for $5 is one of the best feelings you can get. All this bullshit about security risks, are from the dudes that feel they are better than everyone else, and don't need to share, what was gifted to them. Pretty sure 100% of the guys that run multiple clone only's didn't find them, themselves.

shegrows

Thanks homie!! Just saying how I feel. I never thought I would have the cuts I do. Then one day, the fortune of the Glue was handed to me.(that and the forum cut) I have been paying it forward every since.

Making someone's dreams come true for $5 is one of the best feelings you can get. All this bullshit about security risks, are from the dudes that feel they are better than everyone else, and don't need to share, what was gifted to them. Pretty sure 100% of the guys that run multiple clone only's didn't find them, themselves.

How do got them? Did you scrib pm or somebody scrib on you? I can't scribe pm, maybe i scribe to much post for only 2 days. I gonna make a grow journal, actually i am making big devil XL F1 FEMINIZED, lowryder f2 regular, lowryder x big devil XL F1 Feminized, in veg i have skywalker og, og kush #18, jaggen and the gdp babys:woohoo:

Best wishes

yocs

I don't know about this forum but I know others that have a post limit to pm and some can tell if you rack up the post limit in one day and have a time limit as well. I really hope this thread hasn't givin a shit load of people the bright idea to start begging for cuts

Latest posts

Latest posts