What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE20 gets done dirt.

cone

I cannot believe what i'm seeing! I have been trying to get in contact for months but never got any response at one point i thought he had some sort of grudge against me but that isn't the case he's been in the same position i was twice first time a jealous 2 faced Shit stabbing cock end!
Second time a jealous carer, Hubby paying £40 a day for shit gear what bell end!

It's fantastic news he managed to battle his case & come out the other side a free man i take he's keeping his head down these days?

If anyone does get in contact with him tell him i said hello & wish him the best of luck and to take care of hisself.

I have a quite a lot of crosses made by him strains crossed with TKO & A.B Normal as well so i think it's only fair to do a grow dedicated to them all maybe make a few more seeds so there's a few to go around.

I've just popped some Bubba Kush x Bubba/OG Kush F2 already got the white tap root so eventually fingers crossed there will be some nice females & males to make more beans spreading the good beans for my old buddy if there was only a way of contacting him to say we miss him and want to help as much as possible.

What do you guys & girls think?

Here's what i have in stock from the joint projects between Foe & A.B Normal,Foe gifted me them years ago still popping good though.

The last on the list with TAKO x 3xBM ORTEGA is the 3rd cross of my BLUEMOONSHINE X BLOODPRESSURE i don't know very much about the rest any information welcome.

A.B. Normal BushyOlderGrower Bluemoonrocks
A.B. Normal Foeberry x AK Double Sour Diesel U2 F1
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark X unknown AK X Double Sour Diesel V2 F1
A.B. Normal AK47 X DOUBLE SOUR DIESEL
A.B. Normal Life Saver x AKDOUBLE SOUR DIESEL F1
A.B. Normal New York City Goo x Ortega
A.B. Normal PIND BX W Krush Grape Jelly Puke 2 packs
A.B. Normal BubbaChunkP98 BUBBA- KUSH x DEEP CHUNK
A.B. Normal Double Purple Doja x BRUSH F2
A.B. Normal FoeBerry x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal UV 1
A.B. Normal UV 2
A.B. Normal UV 3
A.B. Normal TKO Mix 07 NH/SH/BM/NYCD
A.B. Normal Kushy Haze
A.B. Normal NL5 X AK DSD F1
A.B. Normal BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2
A.B. Normal Slyder F3
A.B. Normal PURPLE WIDOW X DPD/BR
A.B. Normal Riddlars Kush
A.B. Normal Dirty Harry x Grapefruit
A.B. Normal TAKO x 3xBM ORTEA

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its over...a new beginning for ABNormal

Its over...a new beginning for ABNormal

thanks to bradda Slim for the effort and support!!.....

hey ICMag friends and fam....have felt the great vibes and support from so many of you and will hope to get back in touch with all of ya....can't express how much this means to me.....so let me fill in the details....

bradda Cone lov ya bro....I'll get in touch soon as possible.....

aloha ICMag folks......so many great folks and kind words...First let me start by telling the story....
In late 2014 I had allot goin on needless to say...But my bills and all were under control and only main prob was smell even with multi filters...
Now a few months before is went to shit I started having seizures and serious mental health issues...So I started going to Doc's and working on fixing whatever was happening...All was fine but I was still having extreme anxiety and maj depression and didn't really know why....During the whole time still growing and working on projects but had started to limit the work....Doc's had tried to give me certain Meds but nothing worked...Months later I started forgetting to pay bills and had lapses of memory..
This led to a Elect Co person to come out and shut off my electric...Up to this point only ppl near my place was mail man and a few food delivery drivers but never a odd look or word from any of them....Then 1 day I was hangin out and my power went out...So |I checked my fuses and looked around quickly but no idea what was up...After a while I looked outside and saw a Elect Co truck on the street...so I waited and after a but he walked down my drive to his truck...So I yelled out to him asking what was happening....
He came up and told me the sitch...I needed 300+ to turn it back on right there so I went to get the money....I closed the door while doing this and when I returned he was on the phone....He hung up soon as I opened the door and I handed him the funds..He gave me a paper to sign and all was well...
Now this is late Dec about a week later....I was sleeping and woke to my house shaking like bombs were going off....I got up and by the time I stood up 4 fully armored swat doods blasted n my room n took me down in my underwear....Before I knew it I was cuffed n sat in a chair in my living room...I listened as they started tearing my place up and finding things they could charge me for...Which ranged from the plants, to some acid to some erl etc....Plus a handgun of my fathers which was bad cause I was a felon...
As thiis all happened I started to have a attack and blacked out for over a hour...when I came to there was EMTs workin on me...They kept askin what I had taken and fuked up questions...I told them I had conditions and also hypoglycemic...they kept workin on me till I was back to almost ok...then they asked if I needed to go to the hospital n I saod no...cause knew that wouid cost a grip...they left n the cops just kept stackin up shit in evidence bags...they all had masks on so never saw 1 face...when I came back around they were all still covered but 1 guy who talked to me tellin me the sitch...I shook my head ok and just waited fopr the final ride....there was 15 or more doods all together in and out for few hours...They did take my cel and computer but I always wiped my history's and keep things coded....So all they had were my Co logos n stickers.... afterr it was all loaded up they took me pout into a plain car...I saw the other 3 trucks full of my ladies...i knew the count and it was under 100 so not Fed issue....but it was close at 68 in veg and 26 in bloom...what was weird is as it went on the cops seemed to start to feel bad and askin if i needed anything and the likes...told me i had great lookin kids n family and wished me no harm t othem...I told them Im being tested as disabled so i cant care for my kids full time...So no this shouyldnt effect them...
the guy that was driving me dowtrown asked why i wasnt in coloradop...I sai9d id been tryin to for years but havnt been able to....on the way I asked him what all of my charges were...
Possession
Manufact
Poss Firearm felon
Poss of LSD
Poss of Extract

so I had a idea of how bad it was gana be.....it took a good 12 hrs to get processed...then locked down with no idea for how long till a judge sets a time...
that night i passed out from the whole ordeal..woke miday the next day....still feeling like i got hit by a truck...ate the garbage lunch n passed back out....later after dinner I was goin back to cell and they called my name...Said I had a lawyer appoint in the morning...
So next mornin they wake me for the meeting...I meet the lawyer thru a tv remote and they lay out the charges again...all i said was how long....they said prob 50years....give or take...I went white n speachless....took a while to respond but when |I did all I could say was "ok fine'......she told me when the hearing was i nodded n the tv shut off....
I went back to my cell n spun out pretty bad...I was out of it for most of that day and in the evewnin after dinner when the cells were locked downb my room mate asked if i was kewl?....told him my quick story and that the food was makin me sick...
so without a hesitation he starts pullin out food from his stash from the store....he rehydrated thye beans n rice and started hookin it up fast....when done he said "hey man...i heard ur deal...heres some food bro".....and hooked me up a fat jail house burrito...and if ya never had one well ur missin out...theres nmothin like um....not the best ever but damn close...so after thankin him n scarfin that shit down we talked a bit...he waas a mexican caught in the states illigally lookin at deport....and really fuked either way so he was kewl cause his fam grew weed so we had lots in common.....the word inside was i had connects so I had no probs at all...by the 4thj day I started to think strait again and checked on my books for money...they said I had the money that I had on me on my books which was a few 100 bux...So i setup my account n started makin calls...left msgs and times when id be callin back and by the end of that day was talkin to my woman...She was freakin out but knowing id try to hurt myself if shit went bad she told me what was up...said I had a lawyer and I'd be out soon...the friends n fam on the sites know what happened and are setting up donations..she told me the lawyer was 5k retainer and I knew we didn't have it so wasn't sure how it was gana happen....i figured it wouldnt and i'd sit till sentencing...few days passed and she just kept sayin it will happen and shes workin on it...about a week into the sitch they call my name for 1st court appearance......I went to court and before we went into the court room a gaurd grabed me and walked me to a priv room...i figured strip search again ya know buit not...It was a clean cut sharp dood sittin at a table...He said hey are you doin ok?>.....and handed me a soda....I opened it and drank a bit and said yea im kinda ok....but not really tho...
He said well get to feelin better cause Im your lawyer...I said no I had a pub def lady...
He said no shes been fired....and Im here to set you free....are you understanding me?....
I said yea sure....butu hows this gana work...were groke and im lookin at a grip...he stopped me there...and said Ive tried nmany cases like this...I have a 95% winning streak because of issues with this states Laws...
He explained how it would happen and as he did I broke down in tears...not believing it was possible to get a lighter sentence...We went in front of the judge and they set bail at a couple hundred thousand...but my lawyer got it down to around 50k...so bail would be 10% at 5k to get out....but we stiull didnt have that cash nor the means to pay the lawyer who was doin it to start as a fave for a good friend....I was taken back to the cells and a few days passed and I got weaker n more wacked out...one day i was feelin half ok n called my woman..she said i'd be out soon and had most of the mobney raised by family and donations from the canna site fams...||I started ballin and couldnt thank her enough....so fell out that night with mild hope...more days went by....
about 2wks in they call my name.....****** ******** come to the desk please...
at the desk they said your getting moved...roll it up.....which tripped me out for a sec thinkin im gettin out!.....but they also called 5 others to do the same...so figured over crowding shit...rolled up my shit n got lined up in the hall....we dumped our shit n they walked us down and to the processing...there they split us up into 2 groups...me and 1 other dood,.....and the others in a diff group...
They took me n the other dood to the bull pen...came back n got the other guy....came back in street cloths...I asked hoim what was up he said idk....they took me to change up and I asked what was up n they said ur gettin tranfered...My heart sank and just went for the ride....they took us to the station and we waited a cpl hours...till a sargent came out n took off the cuffs and said hold tight...
20 min later my woman comes running in crying!!.....now |I had been busted before and all this was pretty normal till my woman coming in....
She said "baby lets get the fuk outa here!...".....
I was lost....they called me up to the desk and i signed out......and left the building feel;ing like a excape.......as we drove she told me she came up with the bail and I was free till we hear on sentencing...but the court date was over a yr n a half away and that was hard to handle....my work was gone and was still lookin at decades in the penn...
few weeks later we meet with the lawyer and just came up with enough to retain him...
He said we had a good shot at winning but he needed the rest of the retainer to do so....over months ppl donated and it slowly added up....by the year date we had enough to cover the total...and the case battle begun...
He started by sayin were in good shape cause of the Judge....but later he said the prosecution is a chick who likes to nail weed ppl...So the fight went on and on...finally my lawyer dropped a bomb on the prosec....every few months we had gone to court and each time they end up in chambers....so we never knew what was happeniong till our lawyer would say it was good or kinda shakey.....went back n forth for months....durring I had to see shrinks n doc's to help sort my continuing issues...
Finally the last court date was here and it was either we win with a low sentence or we loose and I go away for a whi9le...
went to court and this time we stayed in the court...
Judge came in and it started...I was the only one in the room beside my lawyer n fam n the judge n prosec n lil typer lady...
Prosec started n laid out a ugly story...it hurt but was mostly true even tho parts were total bs...she rested n my lawyer stepped up...He started by my history which wasn't exactly pretty...but also mentioned my other work skills and personal issues Id had over the last few decades...This seemed to not have much effect,,...
Until he said "now we dohave a issue with the warrant".,....and he started to break it down,.....by the end both the judge and prosec said nothing for a good while....then the Judge left to look into things.... we broke for a while n were called back 3hrs later....
Upon starting the trial again it took the judge about 20 min before she spoke...when she did she asked me to stand and tell my side of a few points she was interested in...I did fine on the questions and sat down...
the prosec spoke n i didnt get what was being saoid beside they wanted the max sentence...they rested and my lawyer stood up and broke it down...Their warrant is missing serious evidence...Theres no direct proof or evidence and the proof offered is circumstantial...after a while he rested n the judge said she would give the court date soon ass was avail....
Weeks went by...My lawyer said they offered a plee but he turned it down..I was pissed cause it seemed fair at 10yrs + ngood tiome....but he said no we can do way better....
more wks went by..a few more talks in deals....no deals....
finally he calls me and says.."so how are you feeling today?,.....do you feel extra good?".....I was like not really the time is taking its toill....he said "well no worries son you just won the case!!.....
I passed out for bout 5min....woke up to my woman laughing and crying.... I was like what happened?....she said we won!...I still was in shock so she put me on the phone with the lawyer to explaui9n it...he said the warrant was fuked up and we won cause they gave up and the case was dismissed...All they had me on was the elect bill....and no case had been proven guilty in our state based on a bill alone.....so all other evidence was tossed out...
after it all I got a few items back...my cpmputer, cel phone, some cash and other misc items....all checked out and even my cel had'nt been active since the bust...so was real ha[ppy not to loose my database for canna which spanned years...
The seed collectionm n many other of my choice weed related items were destroyed...
we tried to fight for the seeds but hit a pretty solid wall...Months later after all dust was clear we moved....And since Ive only used canna for hard times...But Im on meds that help now so mixing with canna is tricky...But after this last yr Im back to using it regularly and lowering my pharma meds by half...
...Thats when I decided to get back to the scene and keep fighting the good fight....
Ive got some of our choice mothers back which were held by others...folks started sending me back work I sent them...and its all been coming back together nice and quick....So were back to offer our latest and keep working towards the future!...
So thats the whole story....
Can't thank the folks in the scene enough for the lov and support and will be working hard to repay these kind folk!!....
Hope to rebuild our relations and keep putting out top class varietries....
With great love n endless pozi karma to all lets hope the crime against us will come to a end....Hope is what binds us...stay kewl n Keep rollin
FOE20

just wanted to bump this....So folks know what happened...thanks for all the support...
FOE20

Last edited:

cone

Foe my good friend I've been asking about you and sent you a few PM's wishing you all the best buddy :tiphat:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi folks.....as they say shit happens....but ya cant let it keep ya down either or they win..

good to se ya bradda Bart!1....we'll be talkin soon captain!....

lol....bradda Cone...oh my good m,an..Ive gotten some of your msgs and have tried to reply....But no matter now were here together yet again!!....I'll def be hitting yo up bradda...and damn glad to see you in good health!......be talkin soon so no worries m8!....

hey hey 3rd eye bro!...thnx for your kid words on my msgs page....damn glad to be back bro!....see ya on the boards
FOE20

iTarzan

Very happy it all worked out for you.

Did the electric company worker report you? And if he did for what? Did he smell the grow?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow what a story. I can't imagine the emotional hell you went through. I'm so glad to hear you walked away. No one should be looking at that kind of time for cannabis.

Best vibes to you for a peaceful life going forward!

Cheers!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
We sure are glad to see that things worked out,but I'll bet the stress took years off your life Bro.

Hoping it is smooooth sailing for you from here on out!

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very happy it all worked out for you.

Did the electric company worker report you? And if he did for what? Did he smell the grow?

yea thats my impression bro......pretty stupid of me but at the time I wasnt myself either...

hey bradda Slim!!...big thnx for the post bro...You guys saved my ass!

Hey so you all can see this??.....kewl....its been laggin bad here for some reason...
but yes...were back and all they did was piss us off, tried to take our soul..... and only made Us stronger....Keep rollin!
FOE20

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow.....hell of a story, bro, but glad all is well with you. If remember correctly, you were a DJShort fan? That's where I use to see you hanging out all the time. Anyway, welcome back.

Latest posts

Latest posts